Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85
@aeons
Hi can I buy Luna and Stellae Infinitum for Obelisk F please?
@aeons
Hi can I buy Luna and Stellae Infinitum for Obelisk F please?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@Jinoga heyoo nice to see you here!! :D Radgar is such a pretty dragon oh my goodness, I love the colors Stained gives him and how well his apparel matches! (Took a look at his bio too and just had to check out Senca, who is also beautiful! Their shared lore is so cute :"0) I'm glad that the accent helped you figure out a plan for him, he turned out amazing :D Thank you so much for sharing him!! @RogueHazel Haha thank you! And I totally get that lol :"D If it helps, this accent be available for the foreseeable future so you'll have plenty of time to pick it up if or whenever you want! But anyway, here's your preview :D (Mithra is gorgeous by the way, I love how matchy his colors are!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/PV3AP2w.png[/img] Previews for you guys as well! @Kaimon [img]https://i.imgur.com/S2TNi2a.png[/img] @Exlann [img]https://i.imgur.com/KY2LQbK.png[/img] @TheGodOfStories Sending PAs, thank you for your interest!
@Jinoga heyoo nice to see you here!! :D

Radgar is such a pretty dragon oh my goodness, I love the colors Stained gives him and how well his apparel matches! (Took a look at his bio too and just had to check out Senca, who is also beautiful! Their shared lore is so cute :"0) I'm glad that the accent helped you figure out a plan for him, he turned out amazing :D Thank you so much for sharing him!!

@RogueHazel Haha thank you! And I totally get that lol :"D If it helps, this accent be available for the foreseeable future so you'll have plenty of time to pick it up if or whenever you want! But anyway, here's your preview :D (Mithra is gorgeous by the way, I love how matchy his colors are!)

PV3AP2w.png

Previews for you guys as well!

@Kaimon
S2TNi2a.png

@Exlann
KY2LQbK.png

@TheGodOfStories Sending PAs, thank you for your interest!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Not quite as fitting as i had hoped; however, could I purchase a copy of the aber M "we have it all"? Her counterpart will simply have to look twice as fabulous in her stead lol [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2743894&skin=43779&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@aeons Not quite as fitting as i had hoped; however, could I purchase a copy of the aber M "we have it all"? Her counterpart will simply have to look twice as fabulous in her stead lol

scry?sdid=2743894&skin=43779&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
@aeons
Awesome thank you!
@aeons
Awesome thank you!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@Aeons aaaa I'm caving, this is the first accent that I like on her! I signed up for the seventh run ;v; thank you!
@Aeons aaaa I'm caving, this is the first accent that I like on her! I signed up for the seventh run ;v; thank you!
QdaBiJf.png
@Exlann For sure, sending a PA! Thank you for buying! Flecks matches the gold jewelry so well omg, so pretty :0

@RogueHazel She's a very pretty dragon on her own and I'm glad to hear you like the accent on her! Thank you as well! :D
@Exlann For sure, sending a PA! Thank you for buying! Flecks matches the gold jewelry so well omg, so pretty :0

@RogueHazel She's a very pretty dragon on her own and I'm glad to hear you like the accent on her! Thank you as well! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Prints came back just in time for the last day of Thundercrack Carnivale! Hope everyone had a good fest :D I'll be sending orders out shortly. [b]Please PM me if any issues arise[/b] [item=accent: our hearts we have sold] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70228922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2747455&skin=46368&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center]

Prints came back just in time for the last day of Thundercrack Carnivale! Hope everyone had a good fest :D

I'll be sending orders out shortly. Please PM me if any issues arise

Accent: our hearts we have sold

scry?sdid=2747455&skin=46368&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
I'm definitely going to get a copy of we have it all soon!! I need a few days to gather up the money since I just drained my funds on the peacock flash sale, but when I do I'll ping you!! (or if you don't mind you can send a pa now and I'll accept it once I have the money, I don't really mind either way though) anyways it's for this guy, my only g1 gened abby so far, and it's going to look so good on him :DD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51459291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=51459291&itemid=43779&auth=ccced656a60f375b74133fa03e7920ecff630461&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
I'm definitely going to get a copy of we have it all soon!! I need a few days to gather up the money since I just drained my funds on the peacock flash sale, but when I do I'll ping you!! (or if you don't mind you can send a pa now and I'll accept it once I have the money, I don't really mind either way though)

anyways it's for this guy, my only g1 gened abby so far, and it's going to look so good on him :DD

skin?did=51459291&itemid=43779&auth=ccced656a60f375b74133fa03e7920ecff630461&dummyext=prev.png
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods Aaa his colors are beautifully vibrant! I noticed in his bio you were looking for that specific eye color/secondary color combo and I can see why—the pink matches perfectly, and the orange pairs so well with it too :D

I can totally send a PA now for you to pick up whenever you're ready, thank you so much for your interest! And I'd love to add him to my showcase once he gets the accent if you're okay with it <3
@arawoods Aaa his colors are beautifully vibrant! I noticed in his bio you were looking for that specific eye color/secondary color combo and I can see why—the pink matches perfectly, and the orange pairs so well with it too :D

I can totally send a PA now for you to pick up whenever you're ready, thank you so much for your interest! And I'd love to add him to my showcase once he gets the accent if you're okay with it <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
asdf I love the fact you made matching skins for abberations! gonna have to find the perfect abberation couple for these skins <3
asdf I love the fact you made matching skins for abberations! gonna have to find the perfect abberation couple for these skins <3
Q26XRWc.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 84 85