Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chests from digging have become Rarer?
1 2
Maybe I just have astronomically bad luck, but since the Gathering Refactor I haven't gotten a single chest from digging. At all. In fact, looking back in my hoard, the last time I managed to get chests was back in last cycle's Wavecrast, with 2.

Sure, the drop rate is low, but I always got at least 1 chest every fest, sometimes more as a bonus. But recently? None. Nada. Even with the extra gathering turns granted for lootpool issues I have not managed to dig out a single chest.

Has anyone else had this happen? Or am I just extremely unlucky?
Maybe I just have astronomically bad luck, but since the Gathering Refactor I haven't gotten a single chest from digging. At all. In fact, looking back in my hoard, the last time I managed to get chests was back in last cycle's Wavecrast, with 2.

Sure, the drop rate is low, but I always got at least 1 chest every fest, sometimes more as a bonus. But recently? None. Nada. Even with the extra gathering turns granted for lootpool issues I have not managed to dig out a single chest.

Has anyone else had this happen? Or am I just extremely unlucky?
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
i haven’t got a single one either in this event or the last one
i haven’t got a single one either in this event or the last one
I've gotten two, the chances seem to be the same as normal. RNG is just being cruel, as usual.
I've gotten two, the chances seem to be the same as normal. RNG is just being cruel, as usual.
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-07-24 07:33:53" ] The drop rate remains consistent with all prior years/festivals and have not changed. Chests are like eggs and are a rare, 5-star drop to encounter. They also drop from coliseum at a very rare rate. [/quote] we get a thread like this every fest. the odds haven't changed, you're just having some bad luck [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
Undel wrote on 2022-07-24 07:33:53:
The drop rate remains consistent with all prior years/festivals and have not changed. Chests are like eggs and are a rare, 5-star drop to encounter. They also drop from coliseum at a very rare rate.
we get a thread like this every fest. the odds haven't changed, you're just having some bad luck
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I got no chests from Sunday's 48 turns of digging. was annoyed. ragequit digging for a few days.

then I ran out of sand for making fest skins, so I reluctantly went back to digging on Thursday and got TWO chests.

thx stormdad
I got no chests from Sunday's 48 turns of digging. was annoyed. ragequit digging for a few days.

then I ran out of sand for making fest skins, so I reluctantly went back to digging on Thursday and got TWO chests.

thx stormdad
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I haven't gotten any chests from digging, but I have gotten two from the coliseum.
I haven't gotten any chests from digging, but I have gotten two from the coliseum.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
We hardly ever get any chests from digging anyway so nothing has changed for us :D
Sometimes you have good luck, sometimes you have bad luck. Getting at least 1 chest per festival just from digging is very good luck.
We hardly ever get any chests from digging anyway so nothing has changed for us :D
Sometimes you have good luck, sometimes you have bad luck. Getting at least 1 chest per festival just from digging is very good luck.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I haven't noticed a difference because I haven't gotten any fest chests from digging in, like, a year or more. At this point I just try to remember to set some treasure aside to buy the skins/accents I want.
I haven't noticed a difference because I haven't gotten any fest chests from digging in, like, a year or more. At this point I just try to remember to set some treasure aside to buy the skins/accents I want.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
Not a single one and like you, I usually get at least one.
Not a single one and like you, I usually get at least one.
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
I usually don't get any. And then I looked at this thread, remembered I haven't used my gathering turns yet, went digging and a chest dropped. So. Thanks for the luck?
I usually don't get any. And then I looked at this thread, remembered I haven't used my gathering turns yet, went digging and a chest dropped. So. Thanks for the luck?
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
1 2