Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor's Keep Mafia game(4/15) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
Welp early August probs won't happen lol
Welp early August probs won't happen lol
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
It would be nice, though... I'll be getting significantly busier starting August 19.
It would be nice, though... I'll be getting significantly busier starting August 19.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
well im interested in joining, i really wanna do more rp stuff in the future or whatever
well im interested in joining, i really wanna do more rp stuff in the future or whatever
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
@KatDragon hey thanks for the interest! I just want to let you know that this is a non-rp mafia game, still interested?
@KatDragon hey thanks for the interest! I just want to let you know that this is a non-rp mafia game, still interested?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
yeah i was just thinking about how i hadnt been in a rp for a bit
yeah i was just thinking about how i hadnt been in a rp for a bit
@KatDragon neato! There is just one other thing I need from the rule from ya before I can slip you on the player list
@KatDragon neato! There is just one other thing I need from the rule from ya before I can slip you on the player list

Clayton Academy
Still need subs, and players much more haha
Still need subs, and players much more haha

Clayton Academy
@chaoticpotato
I would like to be a player

(I'm not sure what allay, mc, glare or copper golem is)
@chaoticpotato
I would like to be a player

(I'm not sure what allay, mc, glare or copper golem is)
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@alterniflora
Noted!
@alterniflora
Noted!

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2022-07-27 22:41:48" ] @/KatDragon neato! There is just one other thing I need from the rule from ya before I can slip you on the player list [/quote] hey wait is this referencing minecraft, i cant think of what else mc would stand for
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2022-07-27 22:41:48:
@/KatDragon neato! There is just one other thing I need from the rule from ya before I can slip you on the player list

hey wait is this referencing minecraft, i cant think of what else mc would stand for
1 2 3 4 5 6