Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | QOL - Saved Forum Posts
1 2 3
HARD support! It'd be really nice to be able to bookmark forums pages without getting tons of pings. Using a dragon bio works, but an in-site frature would be super cool!
HARD support! It'd be really nice to be able to bookmark forums pages without getting tons of pings. Using a dragon bio works, but an in-site frature would be super cool!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
yesss support! I don't like that I have to get all these notifs just to keep track of the topics I care about :')
yesss support! I don't like that I have to get all these notifs just to keep track of the topics I care about :')
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
[quote name="Phoeniz" date="2022-07-12 10:00:22" ] HARD support! It'd be really nice to be able to bookmark forums pages without getting tons of pings. Using a dragon bio works, but an in-site feature would be super cool! [/quote] [quote name="shapelights" date="2022-07-14 07:23:52" ] yesss support! I don't like that I have to get all these notifs just to keep track of the topics I care about :') [/quote] @Phoeniz @shapelights Right? I agree about having easy access and the mass of pings - plus keeping things streamlined is always nice. Forum saves in the Forums page just makes sense!
Phoeniz wrote on 2022-07-12 10:00:22:
HARD support! It'd be really nice to be able to bookmark forums pages without getting tons of pings. Using a dragon bio works, but an in-site feature would be super cool!
shapelights wrote on 2022-07-14 07:23:52:

@Phoeniz @shapelights Right? I agree about having easy access and the mass of pings - plus keeping things streamlined is always nice. Forum saves in the Forums page just makes sense!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
support lmao, theres so many useful forms that i just cant stay favorited to bc of all the pings tbh the logisitics seem easier than not as well, and i think it would be easy to access it from the forum search page as well [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/486247818307305483/998624637472735312/unknown.png[/img] maybe under the forum option there could be an option to look at forums you parented?
support lmao, theres so many useful forms that i just cant stay favorited to bc of all the pings tbh

the logisitics seem easier than not as well, and i think it would be easy to access it from the forum search page as well

unknown.png
maybe under the forum option there could be an option to look at forums you parented?
image.pngIvkG1o9.png5hF3FGk.pngJ7D1quC.pngcursed_cat_w_hat.png
BkLX97a.png
[quote name="chilldad" date="2022-07-18 09:19:24" ] support lmao, theres so many useful forms that i just cant stay favorited to bc of all the pings tbh the logisitics seem easier than not as well, and i think it would be easy to access it from the forum search page as well [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/486247818307305483/998624637472735312/unknown.png[/img] maybe under the forum option there could be an option to look at forums you parented? [/quote] @chilldad Yeah! Let's get that on there too! I love that idea, would work really well with the infrastructure of my idea in place anyway.
chilldad wrote on 2022-07-18 09:19:24:
support lmao, theres so many useful forms that i just cant stay favorited to bc of all the pings tbh

the logisitics seem easier than not as well, and i think it would be easy to access it from the forum search page as well

unknown.png
maybe under the forum option there could be an option to look at forums you parented?
@chilldad Yeah! Let's get that on there too! I love that idea, would work really well with the infrastructure of my idea in place anyway.
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Support!
Support!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
Boop
Boop
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Please please please my goodness I used to have literally hundreds of subscriptions just so I could save threads but I would get like a thousand notifs until one day I couldn't stand it so I had to go into my settings and unsubscribe from all of them, and now I'm slowly rebuilding a collection of subs lol. Any way to save or organize threads without constant notification would be so so so lovely. Maybe something like TH where when you subscribe you can choose if you are notified for every post? And with the tab at the top with subbed threads maybe you could filter by notifications on or off?
Please please please my goodness I used to have literally hundreds of subscriptions just so I could save threads but I would get like a thousand notifs until one day I couldn't stand it so I had to go into my settings and unsubscribe from all of them, and now I'm slowly rebuilding a collection of subs lol. Any way to save or organize threads without constant notification would be so so so lovely. Maybe something like TH where when you subscribe you can choose if you are notified for every post? And with the tab at the top with subbed threads maybe you could filter by notifications on or off?
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giffr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngAny/All fr__plague_mini_by_baelfin-daqljzd.png Pronounsfr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
If it's dragon picking, don't forget to check the hibden
[quote name="HPPJWoF" date="2022-07-28 10:30:23" ] Please please please my goodness I used to have literally hundreds of subscriptions just so I could save threads but I would get like a thousand notifs until one day I couldn't stand it so I had to go into my settings and unsubscribe from all of them, and now I'm slowly rebuilding a collection of subs lol. Any way to save or organize threads without constant notification would be so so so lovely. [b]Maybe something like TH where when you subscribe you can choose if you are notified for every post? And with the tab at the top with subbed threads maybe you could filter by notifications on or off?[/b] [/quote] Emphasis mine. This makes sense - a difference between subscribed and subbed with notifications! I know a lot of people would just say 'use your browser bookmarks' but I think this idea would also be a cherry on top :)
HPPJWoF wrote on 2022-07-28 10:30:23:
Emphasis mine.
This makes sense - a difference between subscribed and subbed with notifications! I know a lot of people would just say 'use your browser bookmarks' but I think this idea would also be a cherry on top :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
Please please please this. So much support!!! I've had to bump threads and do extra book marking just so I dont lose track of things I post this would be so nice.
Please please please this. So much support!!! I've had to bump threads and do extra book marking just so I dont lose track of things I post this would be so nice.
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
1 2 3