Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Specialty, Skins, UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chaos199 I totally understand and support the first come first serve.

As available (no worries if already claimed but I only have a few minutes and haven't been able to catch up on all the posts ahead of me) I'd love to snag:

Cinnabar Plaguebringer for 50g
Enchanted Libra for 150g
Shining Cancer for 80kt
Crystalcleave Canary for 70kt

If someone is already claimed I am happy to swap them for someone of similar value or go through again and find something new to offer on. Whatever is easiest. Thank you for keeping such good track of the chaos! You're amazing.
@Chaos199 I totally understand and support the first come first serve.

As available (no worries if already claimed but I only have a few minutes and haven't been able to catch up on all the posts ahead of me) I'd love to snag:

Cinnabar Plaguebringer for 50g
Enchanted Libra for 150g
Shining Cancer for 80kt
Crystalcleave Canary for 70kt

If someone is already claimed I am happy to swap them for someone of similar value or go through again and find something new to offer on. Whatever is easiest. Thank you for keeping such good track of the chaos! You're amazing.
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
Would you be okay 600g for all but no Crackling Leo?
Would you be okay 600g for all but no Crackling Leo?
MoOtdMJ.png
[quote name="Varley" date="2022-07-23 14:33:21" ] How much for the Lightweaver's Domain vista? [/quote] Agh, apologies. Meant Scene, not Vista.
Varley wrote on 2022-07-23 14:33:21:
How much for the Lightweaver's Domain vista?

Agh, apologies. Meant Scene, not Vista.
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
@Chaos199 That works for me! I'll send you a 2-way CR shortly!
@Chaos199 That works for me! I'll send you a 2-way CR shortly!
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
@Chaos199 could i be put on the pinglist for skins? youve got SO much stuff here omg
@Chaos199 could i be put on the pinglist for skins? youve got SO much stuff here omg
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@reilybug I'm willing to haggle if necessary, but I'm thinking around 250g(250kt). If you have any art examples, that would be awesome! [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @Hinumi I'll send you a PM so we don't potentially busy the thread ^^ [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @Hiii Haha it's quite chaotic here! Available still are: - Crackling Leo (120g/150kt) - Enchanted Libra (150g/160kt) - Hurricane Herald (80g/100kt) - Lightning Lancer (170g/170kt) - Molten Marauder (190g/190kt) - Reserved Jeweler (60g/60kt) - Roaming Aries (50g/50kt) - Sapling Speaker (300g/350kt) - Seawater Warrior (170g/180kt) - Shining Cancer (100g/80kt), - Stardust Scholar (120g/130kt) [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @Varley Haha I was confused for a second! I'm not selling my specialty items yet (doing one category at a time), but assuming the AH doesn't fluctuate too much before then, it'll probably be 25g(25kt) [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @Altair Coloured + fullbody shading is more than enough! I'll PM you for more info to avoid cluttering the thread too much haha [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @MaeBell16 Haha thanks, I'm doing my best xD and for those familiars, the Enchanted Libra and Shining Cancer are already claimed (though if that changes, I'll let you know!). But the other two are available! [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @StrykingCobra Works for me! I'll set up a crossroads Edit: Oh fudge, I just realized - I looked up the [i][b]Agol[/b][/i] instead of the Loga when checking prices! Based on the AH, I would price it at 200g(200kt) instead of the 100g(8kt, though that's a mis-type and I meant 80). I'll send you the other fams for 450-500g (whichever you'd rather pay) in the meantime while we sort this out [center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] @juunebugs Got you down! And it's what being on FR since 2013 can do to a person lol
@reilybug I'm willing to haggle if necessary, but I'm thinking around 250g(250kt). If you have any art examples, that would be awesome!

@Hinumi I'll send you a PM so we don't potentially busy the thread ^^

@Hiii Haha it's quite chaotic here! Available still are:
- Crackling Leo (120g/150kt)
- Enchanted Libra (150g/160kt)
- Hurricane Herald (80g/100kt)
- Lightning Lancer (170g/170kt)
- Molten Marauder (190g/190kt)
- Reserved Jeweler (60g/60kt)
- Roaming Aries (50g/50kt)
- Sapling Speaker (300g/350kt)
- Seawater Warrior (170g/180kt)
- Shining Cancer (100g/80kt),
- Stardust Scholar (120g/130kt)

@Varley Haha I was confused for a second! I'm not selling my specialty items yet (doing one category at a time), but assuming the AH doesn't fluctuate too much before then, it'll probably be 25g(25kt)

@Altair Coloured + fullbody shading is more than enough! I'll PM you for more info to avoid cluttering the thread too much haha

@MaeBell16 Haha thanks, I'm doing my best xD and for those familiars, the Enchanted Libra and Shining Cancer are already claimed (though if that changes, I'll let you know!). But the other two are available!

@StrykingCobra Works for me! I'll set up a crossroads

Edit: Oh fudge, I just realized - I looked up the Agol instead of the Loga when checking prices! Based on the AH, I would price it at 200g(200kt) instead of the 100g(8kt, though that's a mis-type and I meant 80). I'll send you the other fams for 450-500g (whichever you'd rather pay) in the meantime while we sort this out

@juunebugs Got you down! And it's what being on FR since 2013 can do to a person lol
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Chaos199

nice! would you do 1.3kg for all of them?
@Chaos199

nice! would you do 1.3kg for all of them?
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii Sure thing! I'll set up a crossroads
@Hiii Sure thing! I'll set up a crossroads
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2022-07-24 11:22:53" ] @Varley Haha I was confused for a second! I'm not selling my specialty items yet (doing one category at a time), but assuming the AH doesn't fluctuate too much before then, it'll probably be 25g(25kt) [/quote] Ah, apologies! I hadn't realized those were being saved for later. If you have a pinglist for when you start on the other categories, I'd love to be added!
Chaos199 wrote on 2022-07-24 11:22:53:
@Varley Haha I was confused for a second! I'm not selling my specialty items yet (doing one category at a time), but assuming the AH doesn't fluctuate too much before then, it'll probably be 25g(25kt)

Ah, apologies! I hadn't realized those were being saved for later. If you have a pinglist for when you start on the other categories, I'd love to be added!
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
@Varley That's totally fine, there's a lot going on! Got you down :)
@Varley That's totally fine, there's a lot going on! Got you down :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9