Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Specialty, Skins, UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@KaichouKai Sounds about right! I'll set up a CR, if that's alright
@KaichouKai Sounds about right! I'll set up a CR, if that's alright
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
yep that is fine with me <3
yep that is fine with me <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@Chaos199 cries in poor from WW

Are Hypnotica and Starwood Witch still available?
(150g+190g=340g)

I'm also interested to pick up Sunchaser, sacred geometries, and Flowers of fire!
(20g+20g+40g=80g)

Will edit with the icons later for clarity!

Also - may I ask, how soon do you require payment to be made? Bc if you're willing to wait, I might prefer to convert treasure to gems for the cheaper skins instead of digging into my vault, but that might take some time!
@Chaos199 cries in poor from WW

Are Hypnotica and Starwood Witch still available?
(150g+190g=340g)

I'm also interested to pick up Sunchaser, sacred geometries, and Flowers of fire!
(20g+20g+40g=80g)

Will edit with the icons later for clarity!

Also - may I ask, how soon do you require payment to be made? Bc if you're willing to wait, I might prefer to convert treasure to gems for the cheaper skins instead of digging into my vault, but that might take some time!
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
@symphonyine I don't have a hard date atm, so I'm willing to wait if necessary :) all I'll say is, I'm hoping to have the vast majority of my things cleared out before November, preferably October though!

And yes, all of those are still available! Would you like me to send those to you now? Are there any you would like me to set aside for you to pick up later?
@symphonyine I don't have a hard date atm, so I'm willing to wait if necessary :) all I'll say is, I'm hoping to have the vast majority of my things cleared out before November, preferably October though!

And yes, all of those are still available! Would you like me to send those to you now? Are there any you would like me to set aside for you to pick up later?
@Chaos199

could i buy a copy of the chromatic predator accent please? i’ve been looking for one for sale for a little bit now ^^
@Chaos199

could i buy a copy of the chromatic predator accent please? i’ve been looking for one for sale for a little bit now ^^
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@decomposedcarrot Absolutely! CR work for you?
@decomposedcarrot Absolutely! CR work for you?
yup! sorry for a bit of a late reply ^^”
yup! sorry for a bit of a late reply ^^”
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@Chaos199 I don't need any of them super urgently haha!

Based on your prices, the skins should total up to 420g - I think I should be able to get enough treasure to convert that much within a week, but WW is also underway atm... Would you be ok to hold the skins until August 27? I'll come back for them by then! Possibly earlier haha (I'm just really trying to avoid digging into my vault as much as I can...)
@Chaos199 I don't need any of them super urgently haha!

Based on your prices, the skins should total up to 420g - I think I should be able to get enough treasure to convert that much within a week, but WW is also underway atm... Would you be ok to hold the skins until August 27? I'll come back for them by then! Possibly earlier haha (I'm just really trying to avoid digging into my vault as much as I can...)
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
@Chaos199
Could I just get Accent: Esteemed Metalsmith for 30g please?
@Chaos199
Could I just get Accent: Esteemed Metalsmith for 30g please?
they/he/neos
XnpckJQ.png rrCySNL.png z8G63Bp.png
@Chaos199 Would you take 1kg for all your scenes?

Edit: I'd also be interested in both Noc scrolls + Starwood Witch for 200g if you'd be open to that / they're still available!
@Chaos199 Would you take 1kg for all your scenes?

Edit: I'd also be interested in both Noc scrolls + Starwood Witch for 200g if you'd be open to that / they're still available!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9