Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107
Teachers would explain to me what a VHS is despite the fact I used them regularly as a child.

EDIT: didn't notice the person before me said basically the same thing JHDBDAFJBHS
Teachers would explain to me what a VHS is despite the fact I used them regularly as a child.

EDIT: didn't notice the person before me said basically the same thing JHDBDAFJBHS
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
It is literally in my signature.
It is literally in my signature.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
The original Pokémon series, and movies for it coming out in theaters.

A kid named Stanley, whose pets talked, and who had a magical book that let him visit wild animals in their natural habitats.

Living and breathing Neopets.

(dial-up sounds commence)

Going to Blockbuster.
The original Pokémon series, and movies for it coming out in theaters.

A kid named Stanley, whose pets talked, and who had a magical book that let him visit wild animals in their natural habitats.

Living and breathing Neopets.

(dial-up sounds commence)

Going to Blockbuster.
This was my first video game. I played it when it came out, when I was 5. [img]https://cdn.fanbyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/vtechsocrates1-scaled-e1657729749294.jpg[/img]
This was my first video game. I played it when it came out, when I was 5. vtechsocrates1-scaled-e1657729749294.jpg
I'm at that age where I'm too old to dance on TikTok for likes and too young to be able to afford decent housing.
I'm at that age where I'm too old to dance on TikTok for likes and too young to be able to afford decent housing.
when i was a kid i begged my mom to let me get a playstation one and a nintendo 64

i got a ton of the burger king pokemon toys from the first movie, i also got a poster too

the old digimon toys were so cool i miss them there was the figure that digivolved that was really cool i always wanted one but never got one
i had a digivolving figure but i lent it to someone and they lost it

i too have been to blockbuster and i remember when netflix primarily was a video rental service

i remember the phones with keyboards on them were really big the blackberry phones everyone wanted one and then when the first smartphone was revealed everyone thought it was wild

my first computer i had as a little kid made the dialup noises when it turned on

i had trouble choosing whether i wanted the glacier blue gameboy advance or the fuchsia game boy advance
i chose the fuchsia

i remember the gameboy printer

my favorite pokemon as a kid were haunter, arbok, spearow, articuno, caterpie, pidgeotto

i remember when ms paint only had the three brushes and was very easy to have pixelized

i remember when photoshop wasnt a subscription

i remember when nintendo power magazine was a thing

i remember when xbox 360 and playstation 2 and wii were huge and when the playstation 3 was supposed to be revolutionary
when i was a kid i begged my mom to let me get a playstation one and a nintendo 64

i got a ton of the burger king pokemon toys from the first movie, i also got a poster too

the old digimon toys were so cool i miss them there was the figure that digivolved that was really cool i always wanted one but never got one
i had a digivolving figure but i lent it to someone and they lost it

i too have been to blockbuster and i remember when netflix primarily was a video rental service

i remember the phones with keyboards on them were really big the blackberry phones everyone wanted one and then when the first smartphone was revealed everyone thought it was wild

my first computer i had as a little kid made the dialup noises when it turned on

i had trouble choosing whether i wanted the glacier blue gameboy advance or the fuchsia game boy advance
i chose the fuchsia

i remember the gameboy printer

my favorite pokemon as a kid were haunter, arbok, spearow, articuno, caterpie, pidgeotto

i remember when ms paint only had the three brushes and was very easy to have pixelized

i remember when photoshop wasnt a subscription

i remember when nintendo power magazine was a thing

i remember when xbox 360 and playstation 2 and wii were huge and when the playstation 3 was supposed to be revolutionary
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
i remember watching every episode of gravity falls every time one aired
i remember watching every episode of gravity falls every time one aired
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I had to bribe my little brother with Skittles to get him to record Gargoyles on our VCR because it came on before the bus dropped me off from High School.
I had to bribe my little brother with Skittles to get him to record Gargoyles on our VCR because it came on before the bus dropped me off from High School.
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
the wii was my older sister
the wii was my older sister
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I always used to watch my older brother play Super Smash Bros while we shared the basement. We also used to fight over the family computer. I was the one who'd watch SplashKittyArtist videos when they were very active.
I always used to watch my older brother play Super Smash Bros while we shared the basement. We also used to fight over the family computer. I was the one who'd watch SplashKittyArtist videos when they were very active.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107