Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Summer Egg Trade 2022!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Nested!
I have...5 eggs
Nested!
I have...5 eggs
8AyoHYo5LUNEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png8Pz7wAsgBYwEAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
[size=1]@Norkia @rubyxblade @Hexi @bonibaru @abeeinshoes @Meadbhb @sgkat @wannabeElf @SmokyDuck @Neoixan @lesen @Kvon @Aikka @AzaRein @thebeardedone @Sonora @camwyn @Macuil @clowning @BrutusCourt @Totodile3 @Berrybbtr @Chickendragon99 @jelllitan @FerrisMint @Eialyne @Auralyx @Covedweller @WaNoMatsuri @MangoDeRainWonk @Rohana [/size][br][br]Good morning everyone![br][br][b]Nesting day is today![/b][br][br]If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade.[br][br]Thanks! Early nesters are already in the spreadsheet, thank you [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Norkia @rubyxblade @Hexi @bonibaru @abeeinshoes @Meadbhb @sgkat @wannabeElf @SmokyDuck @Neoixan @lesen @Kvon @Aikka @AzaRein @thebeardedone @Sonora @camwyn @Macuil @clowning @BrutusCourt @Totodile3 @Berrybbtr @Chickendragon99 @jelllitan @FerrisMint @Eialyne @Auralyx @Covedweller @WaNoMatsuri @MangoDeRainWonk @Rohana

Good morning everyone!

Nesting day is today!

If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade.

Thanks!

Early nesters are already in the spreadsheet, thank you
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
Done! Got 3 for the trade!
Edit: also wanted to say that earlier I wrote in the form I was willing to take up to 2 hatchlings, however now im down for taking 3 or 4 if there’s spares ;)
Done! Got 3 for the trade!
Edit: also wanted to say that earlier I wrote in the form I was willing to take up to 2 hatchlings, however now im down for taking 3 or 4 if there’s spares ;)
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Ready! I have 3 eggs. :D
(Also I’m going on vacation today, I’ll try to keep up with incubating, but I might get behind by a day or two)
Ready! I have 3 eggs. :D
(Also I’m going on vacation today, I’ll try to keep up with incubating, but I might get behind by a day or two)
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
8 eggos!
8 eggos!
Us7hURQ.png
2 eggs
2 eggs

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
4 from the abbie nest, 3 from the other nest
4 from the abbie nest, 3 from the other nest
This Signature is home to the smallest dragon:

2EDqBDs.png

His name is Kiki be nice to him.
I got 3 eggs!
I got 3 eggs!
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
13 eggs for 5 nests!
13 eggs for 5 nests!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
7 eggs!
7 eggs!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13