Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Massive Lair Purge [Oldies Glitches G1s+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
An opportunity has risen, so I’ll likely change the format of this and go back to selling my dragons seriously

Expect an update and some replies later today.
An opportunity has risen, so I’ll likely change the format of this and go back to selling my dragons seriously

Expect an update and some replies later today.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
updating some things, will do another ping tomorrow and do like
more reasonable AH prices than what they're on the AH for
updating some things, will do another ping tomorrow and do like
more reasonable AH prices than what they're on the AH for
AScq6qj.png
@alyxsandre Hello, I'm having a hard time navigating between your thread and lair checking who is and isnt for sale on mobile so I just thought I'd ask and see if you'd be interested - Are there any 5 or 6 digit dragons you have that you would be interested in art for? I do not mind about colours/genes/breeds/how much they've been bred. I'll attach some art examples below! (My art shop is a little outdated ^^" ) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743565309918707784/991359554174582834/IMG_5445.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743565309918707784/991359553461563402/IMG_5447.jpg[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743565309918707784/991359553826459799/IMG_5446.jpg[/img]
@alyxsandre

Hello, I'm having a hard time navigating between your thread and lair checking who is and isnt for sale on mobile so I just thought I'd ask and see if you'd be interested -

Are there any 5 or 6 digit dragons you have that you would be interested in art for? I do not mind about colours/genes/breeds/how much they've been bred. I'll attach some art examples below! (My art shop is a little outdated ^^" )

IMG_5445.png IMG_5447.jpg IMG_5446.jpg
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
Sorry for not replying sooner! I absolutely love your art but atm I'm looking more for pure ;U;/ Sorry about that!
@Reefknot
Sorry for not replying sooner! I absolutely love your art but atm I'm looking more for pure ;U;/ Sorry about that!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre I found your dragon at the auction house and didn't even see this thread. So I'm sorry for sending you private messages instead of posting here. Quick recap: I am willing to give you everything I have for this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79259378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792594/79259378_350.png[/img][/url] (first dragon on p1 in your sale tab) You can probably tell, but I'm still pretty new here. So my offer is 700 gems, mostly because that's all I have at the moment. Please let me know if you have a counter offer because I might be able to sell a couple more things. (I'd be especially grateful if you would be willing to accept part of the payment in treasure)
@Alyxsandre I found your dragon at the auction house and didn't even see this thread. So I'm sorry for sending you private messages instead of posting here. Quick recap: I am willing to give you everything I have for this dragon:
79259378_350.png
(first dragon on p1 in your sale tab)
You can probably tell, but I'm still pretty new here. So my offer is 700 gems, mostly because that's all I have at the moment. Please let me know if you have a counter offer because I might be able to sell a couple more things. (I'd be especially grateful if you would be willing to accept part of the payment in treasure)
@polerina
Sorry for the late reply, I've been having a very busy week this past week
Unfortunately 700g for a dragon like her is too little. Typically, I've seen dragons like her sell for an average of 30,000 gems. Sorry about that!
@polerina
Sorry for the late reply, I've been having a very busy week this past week
Unfortunately 700g for a dragon like her is too little. Typically, I've seen dragons like her sell for an average of 30,000 gems. Sorry about that!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre oh okay :'(
Thank you so much for your response anyway and thank you for your patience
@Alyxsandre oh okay :'(
Thank you so much for your response anyway and thank you for your patience
@Hessonite Hey there! It's been... A very long time, so I figured I'd reach out to you to see if you were still interested in Cuarto? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66098213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660983/66098213_350.png[/img][/url] I'm about to start doing some auctions so I figured I'd sell dragons who had offers first, of course, if you were still interested! If you're not, that's completely understandable :3 !
@Hessonite
Hey there! It's been... A very long time, so I figured I'd reach out to you to see if you were still interested in Cuarto?
66098213_350.png
I'm about to start doing some auctions so I figured I'd sell dragons who had offers first, of course, if you were still interested! If you're not, that's completely understandable :3 !
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre

Ahh, I'm so sorry, but I've since found another dragon. ;o;
I wish you the best of luck your sales though!
@Alyxsandre

Ahh, I'm so sorry, but I've since found another dragon. ;o;
I wish you the best of luck your sales though!
[quote name="@Alyxsandre" date="2022-06-16 19:03:30" ] @/gbot13 Honestly I'd not want to dip under 40kg. The last one publicly sold for 30kg, and Bisbig is an imperial AND XYY with VERY sought-after colors, so 40kg may actually be too low ahaha As for proof, just toss his ID into the Assay Bloodlines (30398489 is his ID), and toss any ID in there. It should say he's related to EVERY dragon on the site, even though he's not. (Including the First 11) There's also a Gif in here showing it under "infertile." @/Kasalin Details on Go and the price I'm looking for is here! [/quote] Hey that's a very interesting bug... I checked against a (G1) girl of mine and was told they couldn't breed because they shared a common ancestor (Estelle) Then I put Estelle into the Assay with my girl and it came back with 'Success' Somebody's lying... lol Any idea what causes this?!?
@Alyxsandre wrote on 2022-06-16 19:03:30:
@/gbot13
Honestly I'd not want to dip under 40kg. The last one publicly sold for 30kg, and Bisbig is an imperial AND XYY with VERY sought-after colors, so 40kg may actually be too low ahaha
As for proof, just toss his ID into the Assay Bloodlines (30398489 is his ID), and toss any ID in there. It should say he's related to EVERY dragon on the site, even though he's not. (Including the First 11)
There's also a Gif in here showing it under "infertile."

@/Kasalin
Details on Go and the price I'm looking for is here!

Hey that's a very interesting bug...

I checked against a (G1) girl of mine and was told they couldn't breed because they shared a common ancestor (Estelle)

Then I put Estelle into the Assay with my girl and it came back with 'Success'

Somebody's lying... lol

Any idea what causes this?!?
qDkA25S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9