Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Massive Lair Purge [Oldies Glitches G1s+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Alyxsandre

I apologize for the ping, I do not know if you are subbed or not.

Cuarto's colors are literally perfect for a dragon I've been looking for, would you be interested in 2kg?
@Alyxsandre

I apologize for the ping, I do not know if you are subbed or not.

Cuarto's colors are literally perfect for a dragon I've been looking for, would you be interested in 2kg?
@Alyxsandre I would also be interested in the range you're looking for Go! I would have no idea where to start, but I do know a non-6 digit unbred two letter G1 probably goes for around 25kg? So not sure how much the primal unbred status adds to her value. Thank you! :)
@Alyxsandre I would also be interested in the range you're looking for Go! I would have no idea where to start, but I do know a non-6 digit unbred two letter G1 probably goes for around 25kg? So not sure how much the primal unbred status adds to her value. Thank you! :)
@Alyxsandre ......I think I like him. Oh dear. I saw the last infertile auction sold at 15kg. What are you looking for for him? In that range? Also, do you have a proof screenshot of his infertility?
@Alyxsandre ......I think I like him. Oh dear. I saw the last infertile auction sold at 15kg. What are you looking for for him? In that range? Also, do you have a proof screenshot of his infertility?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@cantripping
Ohno, I accidentally deleted the Super Tentatives for that page OTL
I'd probably not be willing to let her go for less than 40kg, honestly! (I know that seems very high, but although primals are irrelevant now, I can't quite forget about it ahaha ;U;/ )

@Hessonite
I'll consider it! Since Cuarto is part of a set I have, I'll likely only part with him if another one in that set sells. Are you ok if I wait a bit before I accept?
@cantripping
Ohno, I accidentally deleted the Super Tentatives for that page OTL
I'd probably not be willing to let her go for less than 40kg, honestly! (I know that seems very high, but although primals are irrelevant now, I can't quite forget about it ahaha ;U;/ )

@Hessonite
I'll consider it! Since Cuarto is part of a set I have, I'll likely only part with him if another one in that set sells. Are you ok if I wait a bit before I accept?
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@gbot13
Honestly I'd not want to dip under 40kg. The last one publicly sold for 30kg, and Bisbig is an imperial AND XYY with VERY sought-after colors, so 40kg may actually be too low ahaha
As for proof, just toss his ID into the Assay Bloodlines (30398489 is his ID), and toss any ID in there. It should say he's related to EVERY dragon on the site, even though he's not. (Including the First 11)
There's also a Gif in here showing it under "infertile."

@Kasalin
Details on Go and the price I'm looking for is here!
@gbot13
Honestly I'd not want to dip under 40kg. The last one publicly sold for 30kg, and Bisbig is an imperial AND XYY with VERY sought-after colors, so 40kg may actually be too low ahaha
As for proof, just toss his ID into the Assay Bloodlines (30398489 is his ID), and toss any ID in there. It should say he's related to EVERY dragon on the site, even though he's not. (Including the First 11)
There's also a Gif in here showing it under "infertile."

@Kasalin
Details on Go and the price I'm looking for is here!
AScq6qj.png
ahhh that's extremely fair :'D she's lovely but that's a bit out of my range, thank you!
ahhh that's extremely fair :'D she's lovely but that's a bit out of my range, thank you!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
i'm interested in Paimon #554455! (though i see you're tentative on selling)
i'll throw out an offer of 3250g for him and see what you think. his ID is cool, too, so i understand if you'd rather go the auction route on this one.
cheers!
i'm interested in Paimon #554455! (though i see you're tentative on selling)
i'll throw out an offer of 3250g for him and see what you think. his ID is cool, too, so i understand if you'd rather go the auction route on this one.
cheers!
@Alyxandre Thank you! Do you do payment plans/holds? *thinking*

Also, would 15kg be a fair offer for Vi?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/894370
@Alyxandre Thank you! Do you do payment plans/holds? *thinking*

Also, would 15kg be a fair offer for Vi?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/894370
@Olliver
Glad you're interested! He's actually one of the few rare 6-digit Palindromes AND XXY, so I'd not be comfortable with letting him go for that much unfortunately! However, if he gets enough interest, I'll most certainly ping you if I do end up auctioning him!
@Olliver
Glad you're interested! He's actually one of the few rare 6-digit Palindromes AND XXY, so I'd not be comfortable with letting him go for that much unfortunately! However, if he gets enough interest, I'll most certainly ping you if I do end up auctioning him!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre okay, thank you! and apologies if my offer was an egregious lowball.
best of luck on selling your other lovely dragons as well!
@Alyxsandre okay, thank you! and apologies if my offer was an egregious lowball.
best of luck on selling your other lovely dragons as well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9