Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 282 283
"Of course I will, I like guests." Gideon stood up and started walking off towards his apartment complex, it wasn't anything like where Ecanthos was from...but it was home to him, and thats all he could do.
"Of course I will, I like guests." Gideon stood up and started walking off towards his apartment complex, it wasn't anything like where Ecanthos was from...but it was home to him, and thats all he could do.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Excellent.” Ecanthos smiled and followed after Gideon. He was very grateful for his hospitality. It never crossed his mind that Gideons apartment was probably not as nice as the living quarters he’s used to. It’ll probably be fine…
“Excellent.” Ecanthos smiled and followed after Gideon. He was very grateful for his hospitality. It never crossed his mind that Gideons apartment was probably not as nice as the living quarters he’s used to. It’ll probably be fine…
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Gideon got up to his apartment and opened the door for Ecanthos, "Home sweet home!" he chirped. It was an..ok place. Funky little things were used as decorations, lots of pretty shiny things he had found, some pretty mushroom statues, some bird pictures, it was organized chaos.
Gideon got up to his apartment and opened the door for Ecanthos, "Home sweet home!" he chirped. It was an..ok place. Funky little things were used as decorations, lots of pretty shiny things he had found, some pretty mushroom statues, some bird pictures, it was organized chaos.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ecanthos walked in and took a look around. Gideons choice of decor was… unique. With all the birds and mushrooms it reminded him of a garden. Or maybe a crows nest? “How quaint.” He turned back to Gideon to compliment his home.
Ecanthos walked in and took a look around. Gideons choice of decor was… unique. With all the birds and mushrooms it reminded him of a garden. Or maybe a crows nest? “How quaint.” He turned back to Gideon to compliment his home.
1bGY4da.gif
He chuckled, "No need to be kind, I know its a bit of a mess." he reassured his friend. "Make yourself at home my fine feathered friend!" He vanished into the kitchen coming out with a bag of chips, "Want some?"
He chuckled, "No need to be kind, I know its a bit of a mess." he reassured his friend. "Make yourself at home my fine feathered friend!" He vanished into the kitchen coming out with a bag of chips, "Want some?"
JkpHEfN.jpg
Making himself at home consisted of moving a few steps closer to the wall with the most pictures of birds. They were pretty nice, albeit a little dusty.
“Sure,” Ecanthos took a few chips but didn’t eat them, he had something else to say. “What was the thought process behind all this?” He asked as he gestured everywhere.
Making himself at home consisted of moving a few steps closer to the wall with the most pictures of birds. They were pretty nice, albeit a little dusty.
“Sure,” Ecanthos took a few chips but didn’t eat them, he had something else to say. “What was the thought process behind all this?” He asked as he gestured everywhere.
1bGY4da.gif
Hey

I'm still alive//

He chuckled, "I like picking up little treasures, little things I discover, things I see in thrift shops, etc etc, double points if its shiny." Gideon explained, patting one of his statues happily. "Collecting is what I enjoy doing in my down time."
Hey

I'm still alive//

He chuckled, "I like picking up little treasures, little things I discover, things I see in thrift shops, etc etc, double points if its shiny." Gideon explained, patting one of his statues happily. "Collecting is what I enjoy doing in my down time."
JkpHEfN.jpg
*cries tears of joy*//

Ecanthos crunched on his handful of chips as Gideon answered his question. The angel had an odd look on his face like he was hiding worry from his features. Collecting could very easily turn to hoarding and by the looks of things Gideon wasn’t far from the threshold. Perhaps he could help him later with his greed for pointless trinkets.
”I know very few with similar pastimes. What do you do with all the things you’ve amassed?” He asked, concerned. “It certainly isn’t all for show, I take it.”
*cries tears of joy*//

Ecanthos crunched on his handful of chips as Gideon answered his question. The angel had an odd look on his face like he was hiding worry from his features. Collecting could very easily turn to hoarding and by the looks of things Gideon wasn’t far from the threshold. Perhaps he could help him later with his greed for pointless trinkets.
”I know very few with similar pastimes. What do you do with all the things you’ve amassed?” He asked, concerned. “It certainly isn’t all for show, I take it.”
1bGY4da.gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/1016406476153176234/Ecanthos.png[/img] ;-;
Ecanthos.png
;-;
1bGY4da.gif
WOHHHHHHH

SO PRETTY!!!//

Hi man, I've jumped out of my grave again//

Gideon laughed, "Sometimes I take my stuff to the pawnshop and sell it, or give them to customers and the shop who seem down, or I offer them to the crows." he explained, running a hand through his hair and getting his fingers tangled in it.
WOHHHHHHH

SO PRETTY!!!//

Hi man, I've jumped out of my grave again//

Gideon laughed, "Sometimes I take my stuff to the pawnshop and sell it, or give them to customers and the shop who seem down, or I offer them to the crows." he explained, running a hand through his hair and getting his fingers tangled in it.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 282 283