Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 282 283
(OH! HELLO THERE)

Gideon gave him a lopsided grin, "Sure." he wondered if Ecanthos wanted to know anything else, he needed specifics, Gideon wasn't much for oversharing or sharing at all unless asked.
(OH! HELLO THERE)

Gideon gave him a lopsided grin, "Sure." he wondered if Ecanthos wanted to know anything else, he needed specifics, Gideon wasn't much for oversharing or sharing at all unless asked.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ecanthos nodded with a thoughtful look on his face. He quietly debated between being nosy or leaving the questions at that. He would never dream of coming of as rude but there was one question that was eating him up inside.
“You don't have to answer but... do you mind telling me what you are?” He asked and hoped for more than a one word answer.
Did he already ask that? My memory is garbage//
---
Zim went to check for any uninvited guests while Akhazriel checked on Fin.
Ecanthos nodded with a thoughtful look on his face. He quietly debated between being nosy or leaving the questions at that. He would never dream of coming of as rude but there was one question that was eating him up inside.
“You don't have to answer but... do you mind telling me what you are?” He asked and hoped for more than a one word answer.
Did he already ask that? My memory is garbage//
---
Zim went to check for any uninvited guests while Akhazriel checked on Fin.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Oh no he never did, its a touchy thing for Gideon//

He looked around, as if the mere thought made him paranoid. "Er..." he took of his sunglasses and tapped the on his leg, obviously debating this, or maybe rehearsing what he was going to say, or maybe not saying anything at all.

----

Akhazriael fawned over Fin, who didn't appreciate it.
Oh no he never did, its a touchy thing for Gideon//

He looked around, as if the mere thought made him paranoid. "Er..." he took of his sunglasses and tapped the on his leg, obviously debating this, or maybe rehearsing what he was going to say, or maybe not saying anything at all.

----

Akhazriael fawned over Fin, who didn't appreciate it.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ecanthos watched his flustered friend. If he had asked any other question he would’ve told Gideon to forget it. He wasn’t trying to make him uncomfortable, if he chose not to answer he wouldn’t pry for anymore information.
Ecanthos watched his flustered friend. If he had asked any other question he would’ve told Gideon to forget it. He wasn’t trying to make him uncomfortable, if he chose not to answer he wouldn’t pry for anymore information.
1bGY4da.gif
He finally let out a sigh, "Cant have you knowing all my secrets now~" he sounded almost a little frustraited, but it was easily hidden, as was most of his expression, under that mop of mostly curly hair. "We've just barely gotten to know each other!"

Spoiler alert, Gideon being a kind of reverse-angel is really weird and confusing//
He finally let out a sigh, "Cant have you knowing all my secrets now~" he sounded almost a little frustraited, but it was easily hidden, as was most of his expression, under that mop of mostly curly hair. "We've just barely gotten to know each other!"

Spoiler alert, Gideon being a kind of reverse-angel is really weird and confusing//
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Then I suppose that’s it for questions now.” Ecanthos said. He was a little bummed by Gideon’s reluctance to answer but he respected his reply. Maybe if he tried to trust him more he’d get the same treatment in return.
Not like that went so great last time…
Suddenly he was lost in a memory, staring ahead at nothing with the same expression as always. Snap out of it, there’s work to be done!
*sprinkles some tragedy into his backstory for absolutely no reason*

Dang I bet. I can help you figure things out if need be?//
“Then I suppose that’s it for questions now.” Ecanthos said. He was a little bummed by Gideon’s reluctance to answer but he respected his reply. Maybe if he tried to trust him more he’d get the same treatment in return.
Not like that went so great last time…
Suddenly he was lost in a memory, staring ahead at nothing with the same expression as always. Snap out of it, there’s work to be done!
*sprinkles some tragedy into his backstory for absolutely no reason*

Dang I bet. I can help you figure things out if need be?//
1bGY4da.gif
Ooo The help would be appriciated, with figuring out the details about how an angel becomes a reversed angel, etc etc//

Gideon glanced over at Ecanthos, noticing the distant look and snapping his fingers in front of him, "Hello? Angel? Earth to Ecanthos, honk honk, come in Encanthos." he said, poking his forehead gently.
Ooo The help would be appriciated, with figuring out the details about how an angel becomes a reversed angel, etc etc//

Gideon glanced over at Ecanthos, noticing the distant look and snapping his fingers in front of him, "Hello? Angel? Earth to Ecanthos, honk honk, come in Encanthos." he said, poking his forehead gently.
JkpHEfN.jpg
maybe they do something evil and if they’re not banished from heaven right away they change? And it can only happen while they’re in heaven so little buddies like Ecanthos and Akhazriel are safe? Or maybe it works like some sort of vampire thing where the only way to become one is to be corrupted by a preexisting one?//

Ecanthos returned to reality and gently waved away the finger Gideon had in his face. “My apologies.” He mumbled before speaking up to keep Gideon from asking any questions about him spacing out. “You wouldn’t happen to know of a place I could stay until I return home, do you?.”
maybe they do something evil and if they’re not banished from heaven right away they change? And it can only happen while they’re in heaven so little buddies like Ecanthos and Akhazriel are safe? Or maybe it works like some sort of vampire thing where the only way to become one is to be corrupted by a preexisting one?//

Ecanthos returned to reality and gently waved away the finger Gideon had in his face. “My apologies.” He mumbled before speaking up to keep Gideon from asking any questions about him spacing out. “You wouldn’t happen to know of a place I could stay until I return home, do you?.”
1bGY4da.gif
OOOO

I like this//

Gideon hummed to himself, "I've got an apartment that has a pretty nice couch." he offered, "Unless you have enough to buy an apartment in this crumbling economy."
OOOO

I like this//

Gideon hummed to himself, "I've got an apartment that has a pretty nice couch." he offered, "Unless you have enough to buy an apartment in this crumbling economy."
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Your apartment sounds like the better of the two, so long as you’ll have me.” Ecanthos said. He didn’t imagine needing to stay there for long. Akhazriel seemed like enough of a pushover to go with him if he tried asking a bit nicer. If not that demon of his could certainly be a perfect bargaining chip.
Oh that’s a great plan, he should write that down…
“Your apartment sounds like the better of the two, so long as you’ll have me.” Ecanthos said. He didn’t imagine needing to stay there for long. Akhazriel seemed like enough of a pushover to go with him if he tried asking a bit nicer. If not that demon of his could certainly be a perfect bargaining chip.
Oh that’s a great plan, he should write that down…
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 282 283