Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49
One time last month, I managed to hold the chopsticks VERY incorrectly and still somehow grab food with it. And I could even hold the spoon with the incorrectly held chopsticks!
One time last month, I managed to hold the chopsticks VERY incorrectly and still somehow grab food with it. And I could even hold the spoon with the incorrectly held chopsticks!
That strange, cringey kid from the past who now grew up into a gamer/artist. My Flight Rising time is 9+
-I can make my left eye twitch at will

-Apparently I can do a really good impression of someone who's drunk according to someone in my dnd group

-Not sure if this one is a weird flex but I can do that shamrock thing with my tongue
-I can make my left eye twitch at will

-Apparently I can do a really good impression of someone who's drunk according to someone in my dnd group

-Not sure if this one is a weird flex but I can do that shamrock thing with my tongue
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
I didn’t catch my first shiny Pokémon until 2021, and it was a shiny Audino. It was in Black and near the beginning of the game, so it was full-odds. I named him Lavender and he’s safe in HOME, waiting until I can transfer him into a game I have in the future. Black/White remakes, don’t let me down.
I didn’t catch my first shiny Pokémon until 2021, and it was a shiny Audino. It was in Black and near the beginning of the game, so it was full-odds. I named him Lavender and he’s safe in HOME, waiting until I can transfer him into a game I have in the future. Black/White remakes, don’t let me down.
shadowtop2.png
I collect only pretty pokemon in the pokemon games
I collect only pretty pokemon in the pokemon games
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

I once stole my brother's chopsticks using my chopsticks. In one perfectly-timed, beautifully-precise swoop. It's a glorious moment for me.
I once stole my brother's chopsticks using my chopsticks. In one perfectly-timed, beautifully-precise swoop. It's a glorious moment for me.
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
i bought a terribly cropped and unedited (?) picture of a wolf staring at a banana duct taped to a wall (like as in the famous one) for $1.00 at my local wolf park/preservation thing.

i still own it, even though someone tried to buy it off me for 2 dollars
i bought a terribly cropped and unedited (?) picture of a wolf staring at a banana duct taped to a wall (like as in the famous one) for $1.00 at my local wolf park/preservation thing.

i still own it, even though someone tried to buy it off me for 2 dollars
Art shop.

Free Genes.
the birthmarks on my left shoulder make a dipper!

i think i have another on my left arm but it's a bit too wide

i can name any binding of isaac repentance item and its effect (im ~75% there on 100%ing it)
I got 100% on my first run of loz majoras mask because i was having so much fun i was checking everything out

i'll have to edit this later when my bf wakes up bc he'll be able to tell me more

i can name any binding of isaac repentance item and its effect (im ~75% there on 100%ing it)
I got 100% on my first run of loz majoras mask because i was having so much fun i was checking everything out

i'll have to edit this later when my bf wakes up bc he'll be able to tell me more
9D8YYS1.png
i wrote a limerick about a minecraft sheep when i was 8 and it got published in a minecraft magazine
i wrote a limerick about a minecraft sheep when i was 8 and it got published in a minecraft magazine
[quote name="Worrier" date="2022-07-11 07:31:01" ] the birthmarks on my left shoulder make a dipper! i think i have another on my left arm but it's a bit too wide i can name any binding of isaac repentance item and its effect (im ~75% there on 100%ing it) I got 100% on my first run of loz majoras mask because i was having so much fun i was checking everything out i'll have to edit this later when my bf wakes up bc he'll be able to tell me more [/quote] i have something very similar, these 3 red (for some reason) small birthmarks i have just below my shoulder form a perfect triangle. have i been captured by the illuminati and had my memory wiped? i did not always have them, just happened to notice them in the mirror one day o.o
Worrier wrote on 2022-07-11 07:31:01:

i have something very similar, these 3 red (for some reason) small birthmarks i have just below my shoulder form a perfect triangle. have i been captured by the illuminati and had my memory wiped? i did not always have them, just happened to notice them in the mirror one day o.o
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
I can "gleet" at will by pressing the bottom of my tongue against the roof of my mouth, ejecting a stream of spittle by several feet. Colleagues of mine hate it when I do this.
I can "gleet" at will by pressing the bottom of my tongue against the roof of my mouth, ejecting a stream of spittle by several feet. Colleagues of mine hate it when I do this.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49