Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gaoler Galore / FULL
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
good afternoon
@GPO

I was simply wondering if you have a to-do list of art in general (not for adopts)
there was no link for your art shop in your clan's front page, that would be greatly appreciated.
good afternoon
@GPO

I was simply wondering if you have a to-do list of art in general (not for adopts)
there was no link for your art shop in your clan's front page, that would be greatly appreciated.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@GPO
Can you add me to the pinglist, please? :D
@GPO
Can you add me to the pinglist, please? :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@GPO

hello there! I hope all is well :3 I was wondering if you could give me an update on the status of my adopt? From some of your other comments it seems like you've been pretty busy, so there's no rush at all! just checking in ^^
@GPO

hello there! I hope all is well :3 I was wondering if you could give me an update on the status of my adopt? From some of your other comments it seems like you've been pretty busy, so there's no rush at all! just checking in ^^
LiKBtez.png ... Please ping me or else I will miss your comment!

Jammie ♥ they/them ♥ FR+2
@Horses

My apology yes I can!

I got some emergency situation here put me in high stress. I had to drop everything as my assistance is required until this situation figured out. My apology for that, I'll resume my adopts and art shop ASAP I can!

Without going further details an eye surgery my dad had years ago went wrong and his sight dropped down to 15% and with that not me nor mom can let him go alone anywhere which got my hands full. :(
@Horses

My apology yes I can!

I got some emergency situation here put me in high stress. I had to drop everything as my assistance is required until this situation figured out. My apology for that, I'll resume my adopts and art shop ASAP I can!

Without going further details an eye surgery my dad had years ago went wrong and his sight dropped down to 15% and with that not me nor mom can let him go alone anywhere which got my hands full. :(
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO

oh, I'm really sorry to hear that! please don't worry about the adopt, the wellbeing of your family is far, far more important than some virtual dragons on the internet. I hope things start to get better for you soon, and I wish you and your family well <3
@GPO

oh, I'm really sorry to hear that! please don't worry about the adopt, the wellbeing of your family is far, far more important than some virtual dragons on the internet. I hope things start to get better for you soon, and I wish you and your family well <3
LiKBtez.png ... Please ping me or else I will miss your comment!

Jammie ♥ they/them ♥ FR+2
Hello! I would love a ping when slots are re opened :)
Hello! I would love a ping when slots are re opened :)
These are beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist ^^
These are beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Oml as a goaler main breed lair I need to be on your pinglist if I can please, these are so adorable!!

If you are still active that is.
Oml as a goaler main breed lair I need to be on your pinglist if I can please, these are so adorable!!

If you are still active that is.
FiXHBF2.png
These are so lovely! Please add me to the pinglist! :D
These are so lovely! Please add me to the pinglist! :D
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
@GPO
May I be added to the pinglist please?