Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Mage Builds Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6
I too would like to know if these still work, I have two mages that are level 16 and have been following this guide thus far, but I want to know if they are good in the GW.
I too would like to know if these still work, I have two mages that are level 16 and have been following this guide thus far, but I want to know if they are good in the GW.
Y02PS6v.png
@clarinet001
self ping
@clarinet001
self ping
tumblr_o19whmPAeA1v3a74yo1_100.png
bumping for later!
bumping for later!
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
@silentsnowdrop

Hey, it's been a long time since you put this out, but thank you for it! I kind of hate the lack of anything for mages, so I'm the kind of person who takes the efficiency hit in order to just get some representation in my builds and also get some use out of dragons I'm leveling for lineages but don't plan to turn into full-use people.
@silentsnowdrop

Hey, it's been a long time since you put this out, but thank you for it! I kind of hate the lack of anything for mages, so I'm the kind of person who takes the efficiency hit in order to just get some representation in my builds and also get some use out of dragons I'm leveling for lineages but don't plan to turn into full-use people.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale You're quite welcome! I actually find it more efficient to grind with at least one healer present anyway, because that way if you slip on an Eliminate you can keep going.
@CalliopeVale You're quite welcome! I actually find it more efficient to grind with at least one healer present anyway, because that way if you slip on an Eliminate you can keep going.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@silentsnowdrop thank you so much for making these! I'm including the all-around on my basic grinding team!

May I ask, why an elemental bolt over contuse?
@silentsnowdrop thank you so much for making these! I'm including the all-around on my basic grinding team!

May I ask, why an elemental bolt over contuse?
@softsylveon ...because when I made these, Many Eons Ago, I had already replaced their contuses with elemental bolts, and I didn't feel like changing them.
@softsylveon ...because when I made these, Many Eons Ago, I had already replaced their contuses with elemental bolts, and I didn't feel like changing them.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
Putting a comment down, so I can find this as I level dragons.
Putting a comment down, so I can find this as I level dragons.
UwkMyF.png
beep beep honk just pinging myself to save this for later hehe ty bye
beep beep honk just pinging myself to save this for later hehe ty bye
BING

He told me, that the life of my dreams,
will be promised and someday be mine.
BING

He told me, that the life of my dreams,
will be promised and someday be mine.
b9aWflB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6