Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Syd's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@WoodenToucans Omg he looks amazing! Thank you very much [emoji=heart size=1]
@WoodenToucans Omg he looks amazing! Thank you very much
YQDk.gif
@WoodenToucans

Hi! I'd love if you could do something of my girl here!

Username: Exastasy
Character Link: https://artfight.net/character/1796074.lyra-noodle-kallahan
Commission Type: Full Bust
Payment Type: Gems
Any extra info: Her ref is a little outdated (my art style's changed drastically whoops-), but her design is still exactly the same except the colors on her horns are now a liiitle bit lighter! She's a big chaotic and loves to cause trouble, if you need anymore of a description just tell me ^^!
@WoodenToucans

Hi! I'd love if you could do something of my girl here!

Username: Exastasy
Character Link: https://artfight.net/character/1796074.lyra-noodle-kallahan
Commission Type: Full Bust
Any extra info: Her ref is a little outdated (my art style's changed drastically whoops-), but her design is still exactly the same except the colors on her horns are now a liiitle bit lighter! She's a big chaotic and loves to cause trouble, if you need anymore of a description just tell me ^^!
AH
@Exastasy I'll get started on her asap! Be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Exastasy I'll get started on her asap! Be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
78115804p.png 76414418p.png 78552457p.png
Sydney | she/they | art shop!
@Exastasy Here she is! I had a lot of fun drawing her, especially her mask! Hope you enjoy (and hope ArtFight goes well this year! XD) [img]https://i.imgur.com/0AdPiM7.png[/img]
@Exastasy Here she is! I had a lot of fun drawing her, especially her mask!

Hope you enjoy (and hope ArtFight goes well this year! XD)

0AdPiM7.png
@WoodenToucans

Oooo thank you so much, I absolutely love it! Do you mind if I put it on her ArtFight?
@WoodenToucans

Oooo thank you so much, I absolutely love it! Do you mind if I put it on her ArtFight?
AH
@Exastasy Go right ahead! My ArtFight is also WoodenToucans if you want to credit me there lol
@Exastasy Go right ahead! My ArtFight is also WoodenToucans if you want to credit me there lol
I couldn't go without getting another amazing art from you!

Username: Arida
Character Link: Little man
Commission Type: Lined Full
Any extra info: You already know things that should be considered in his appearance. Dark brown hair, black eyes, ponytail at the back of his head. One thing I forgot to mention is that it's a low ponytail, it's supposed to be located way lower at the back. Like in this example. Same vertical blue stripe shirt, now beige trousers and black sandals. Can you draw him in profile please? He could be walking or preparing to take a step, hands in pockets, looking somewhere offscreen with vague interest, general emotion is calm and neutral.
I couldn't go without getting another amazing art from you!

Username: Arida
Character Link: Little man
Commission Type: Lined Full
Any extra info: You already know things that should be considered in his appearance. Dark brown hair, black eyes, ponytail at the back of his head. One thing I forgot to mention is that it's a low ponytail, it's supposed to be located way lower at the back. Like in this example. Same vertical blue stripe shirt, now beige trousers and black sandals. Can you draw him in profile please? He could be walking or preparing to take a step, hands in pockets, looking somewhere offscreen with vague interest, general emotion is calm and neutral.
YQDk.gif
@Arida welcome back! I'll get started on him right away, be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Arida welcome back! I'll get started on him right away, be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Arida Here he is! I fixed the ponytail, pants are always a little tricky for me, hope you don't mind! Hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BMhBcwz.png[/img]
@Arida Here he is! I fixed the ponytail, pants are always a little tricky for me, hope you don't mind!

Hope you enjoy!

BMhBcwz.png
AW HE LOOKS ADORABLE! Thank you very much, love your art!
AW HE LOOKS ADORABLE! Thank you very much, love your art!
YQDk.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12