Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 161
@Jinoga @Espoir @xMidnightMuse @qwerty51

hi there! i'm very sorry for taking a while to get your orders done. real life has been pretty hectic and i've not had the energy to properly focus on fr. things are calming down for a bit so i'll be able to start your orders soon if you're still interested.

since the festival is starting over the weekend, would you like to change your orders to fest battles or keep them as regular orders?

@coward

hi there, apologies for the late reply. i should have your fodder dragons levelled over the weekend, but i'd be perfectly happy to send them back your way if you no longer need them levelled since i've taken a while.

@Jinoga @Espoir @xMidnightMuse @qwerty51

hi there! i'm very sorry for taking a while to get your orders done. real life has been pretty hectic and i've not had the energy to properly focus on fr. things are calming down for a bit so i'll be able to start your orders soon if you're still interested.

since the festival is starting over the weekend, would you like to change your orders to fest battles or keep them as regular orders?

@coward

hi there, apologies for the late reply. i should have your fodder dragons levelled over the weekend, but i'd be perfectly happy to send them back your way if you no longer need them levelled since i've taken a while.

I'd like to have my order remain as a regular order, thank you! And no worries, it happens!
I'd like to have my order remain as a regular order, thank you! And no worries, it happens!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Regular! Thank you! ^^
Regular! Thank you! ^^
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
that's completely ok! i don't mind waiting as long as you need, please take your time !! tysm ^,^
that's completely ok! i don't mind waiting as long as you need, please take your time !! tysm ^,^
TlQjbxg.gif
I'd also like to keep my order, and that's ok! I understand.
I'd also like to keep my order, and that's ok! I understand.
lex || 10/21 || grunge
daveg.gif
Thankyou for the update, yall, i'd like to keep my regular order if possible? Please and thankyou~ ^^
Thankyou for the update, yall, i'd like to keep my regular order if possible? Please and thankyou~ ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
festival or regular grinding: festival
venue: rainsong jungle
number of battles: 200
festival or regular grinding: festival
venue: rainsong jungle
number of battles: 200
@Mystyic

apologies for the wait. if you still need fodder levelled, i can take them for you now. =)
@Mystyic

apologies for the wait. if you still need fodder levelled, i can take them for you now. =)
heyo, do you still have TH codes? I’m looking for two for a couple of friends.
heyo, do you still have TH codes? I’m looking for two for a couple of friends.
QyAuswz.png
howdy! Could I have Cobalion leveled to 25? He's at lvl 11 rn so I believe that's 205kt/g?
I'd like to pay in treasure with some items mixed in (dented iron boots at 41kt/g, flowering gladesborough at 100kt/gems) so payment would be 64kt?
Let me know and I'll send him over :D
howdy! Could I have Cobalion leveled to 25? He's at lvl 11 rn so I believe that's 205kt/g?
I'd like to pay in treasure with some items mixed in (dented iron boots at 41kt/g, flowering gladesborough at 100kt/gems) so payment would be 64kt?
Let me know and I'll send him over :D
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 161