Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161
yall's general store

levelling: open/closed/waitlist
grinding: open/closed

hi there, and welcome to my general store! i decided to put all my threads into one place, so here we are!

here i'll be offering various services as well as selling anything that i don't need in my hoard.

levelling || coli grinding || brews || item sales || earth nests ||
toyhouse codes

i'm subbed, but pings don't bother me at all!

my gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1000t for all services.

mixed payments, including items are accepted. this includes baldwin mats, apparel & familiars.

i am no longer accepting orders for melts for the foreseeable future.
yall's general store

levelling: open/closed/waitlist
grinding: open/closed

hi there, and welcome to my general store! i decided to put all my threads into one place, so here we are!

here i'll be offering various services as well as selling anything that i don't need in my hoard.

levelling || coli grinding || brews || item sales || earth nests ||
toyhouse codes

i'm subbed, but pings don't bother me at all!

my gem to treasure ratio is 1g:1000t for all services.

mixed payments, including items are accepted. this includes baldwin mats, apparel & familiars.

i am no longer accepting orders for melts for the foreseeable future.
levelling

open/closed/waitlist

i've been running a levelling/grinding thread here for the past couple of years now, please don't post there as i'm just linking it so you can go through my levelling history if you want.

i can level both fodder and non-fodder.
i don't stat or stone your dragons whilst levelling them unless you provide a guide/link to the build you want & also provide the stones.

levelling a dragon to 25 can take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, since my mental health + rl commitments sometimes leave me with little energy.

i will take 1 dragon to level to 25 per person, and up to 10 dragons if they're fodder to be levelled per person.

prices for one dragon

level 1 to 7: 5kt/5g
level 1 to 10: 10kt/g
level 1 to 25: 210kt/210g

level 10 to 25: 205kt/g
level 15 to 25: 180kt/g

level 20 to 25: 110kt/g

currently levelling for:
-

waitlist:
-

pinglist:
@/peyp @/Whirlwish @/coward @/Mystyic @/Spooner @/Bashett @/Lyric1228
levelling

open/closed/waitlist

i've been running a levelling/grinding thread here for the past couple of years now, please don't post there as i'm just linking it so you can go through my levelling history if you want.

i can level both fodder and non-fodder.
i don't stat or stone your dragons whilst levelling them unless you provide a guide/link to the build you want & also provide the stones.

levelling a dragon to 25 can take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, since my mental health + rl commitments sometimes leave me with little energy.

i will take 1 dragon to level to 25 per person, and up to 10 dragons if they're fodder to be levelled per person.

prices for one dragon

level 1 to 7: 5kt/5g
level 1 to 10: 10kt/g
level 1 to 25: 210kt/210g

level 10 to 25: 205kt/g
level 15 to 25: 180kt/g

level 20 to 25: 110kt/g

currently levelling for:
-

waitlist:
-

pinglist:
@/peyp @/Whirlwish @/coward @/Mystyic @/Spooner @/Bashett @/Lyric1228
[center][b]grinding[/b] [s]open[/s]/[b]closed[/b] ----- i'm happy grinding in [b]any[/b] venue. i prefer to charge per battle. [b]200[/b] battles is the max that i will do per slot. you'll be getting [b]all[/b] drops, including eggs, genes & any boss familiars that may drop. you'll have [b]48 hours[/b] to accept your cr. if you do not accept them when the 48 hours are up i'll cancel your crs and add you to the waitlist again. feel free to send payment before or after your order is complete. [b]regular grinding does NOT include fest items, please specify which one you want as the prices/items received may vary[/b] ----- [quote=grinding order form] [b]festival or regular grinding[/b]: [b]venue[/b]: [b]number of battles[/b]: [/quote] ----- [b]regular grinding[/b] [u]does not include festival items[/u] 100 battles for 15kt/g in: training fields, woodland path, scorched forest, sandswept delta, blooming grove. 100 battles for 20kt/g in: forgotten cave, bamboo falls, thunderhead savannah, redrock cove, waterway. 100 battles for 25kt/g in: arena, volcanic vents, rainsong jungle, boreal woods, crystal pools, harpy's roost, ghostlight ruins, mire, kelp beds. 100 battles for 40kt/g in: golem workshop & forbidden portal. ----- [b]festival grinding[/b] [u]includes all items + fest items[/u]. for all fests, all prices are be increased to 50kt/g per 100 battles in [u]all[/u] venues. ----- [b]waitlist[/b] - [b]fest (pre)orders[/b] - ----- [b]pinglist[/b] regular & fest: @/Espoir @/xMidnightMuse @/Victoriasfandoms @/Smeowchi @/Mystyic @/yaooo fest: @/SairentoTsuki
grinding

open/closed

i'm happy grinding in any venue.
i prefer to charge per battle. 200 battles is the max that i will do per slot.

you'll be getting all drops, including eggs, genes & any boss familiars that may drop.

you'll have 48 hours to accept your cr. if you do not accept them when the 48 hours are up i'll cancel your crs and add you to the waitlist again.

feel free to send payment before or after your order is complete.

regular grinding does NOT include fest items, please specify which one you want as the prices/items received may vary

grinding order form wrote:
festival or regular grinding:
venue:
number of battles:

regular grinding
does not include festival items
100 battles for 15kt/g in: training fields, woodland path, scorched forest, sandswept delta, blooming grove.

100 battles for 20kt/g in: forgotten cave, bamboo falls, thunderhead savannah, redrock cove, waterway.

100 battles for 25kt/g in: arena, volcanic vents, rainsong jungle, boreal woods, crystal pools, harpy's roost, ghostlight ruins, mire, kelp beds.

100 battles for 40kt/g in: golem workshop & forbidden portal.
festival grinding
includes all items + fest items.

for all fests, all prices are be increased to 50kt/g per 100 battles in all venues.

waitlist
-

fest (pre)orders
-

pinglist
regular & fest: @/Espoir @/xMidnightMuse @/Victoriasfandoms @/Smeowchi @/Mystyic @/yaooo
fest: @/SairentoTsuki
brews

open/closed

i have a max level cauldron that i hardly ever use for myself, so i'm offering it for others who may need any help!

here is a list of all recipes i can brew.

there will be 2 slots on the waitlist if i'm already brewing for someone. if the slots are full you'll be put onto the pinglist.

will melt up to 1 stack at a time per person.

brews: brews are free, but please provide all items yourself.
melts: melts are 1kt/g per item melted, and i can take up to a stack of 99.

currently brewing/melting for:
-

waitlist

pinglist
@/Mystyic @/lemfolis @/Brightflight
brews

open/closed

i have a max level cauldron that i hardly ever use for myself, so i'm offering it for others who may need any help!

here is a list of all recipes i can brew.

there will be 2 slots on the waitlist if i'm already brewing for someone. if the slots are full you'll be put onto the pinglist.

will melt up to 1 stack at a time per person.

brews: brews are free, but please provide all items yourself.
melts: melts are 1kt/g per item melted, and i can take up to a stack of 99.

currently brewing/melting for:
-

waitlist

pinglist
@/Mystyic @/lemfolis @/Brightflight
[center][b]item sales[/b] ----- i grind in the coli pretty often so i sometimes keep some stuff, or i just need to sell stuff i no longer need. i'll try to keep this updated as much as i can. i'm accepting: treasure & gems as well as unhatched eggs at 290kt/g if you're looking for something specific, ctrl+f will help! ----- [b]baldwin mats[/b]: [columns] [item=green goo]x0 [item=yellow goo]x0 [item=orange goo]x0 [item=red goo]x0 [item=purple goo]x0 [item=blue goo]x0 [nextcol] [item=green ooze]x0 [item=yellow ooze]x0 [item=orange ooze]x0 [item=red ooze]x0 [item=purple ooze]x0 [item=blue ooze]x0 [nextcol] [item=green sludge]x0 [item=yellow sludge]x0 [item=orange sludge]x0 [item=red sludge]x0 [item=purple sludge]x0 [item=blue sludge]x0 [nextcol] [item=coarse alchemical reduction]x0 [/columns] ----- [b]apparel[/b]: [size=1] ----- [center][b]familiars[/b]: [size=1] [/size] ----- [b]skins[/b]: [size=1][/size] ----- [b]specialty items[/b]: -----
item sales

i grind in the coli pretty often so i sometimes keep some stuff, or i just need to sell stuff i no longer need. i'll try to keep this updated as much as i can.

i'm accepting: treasure & gems as well as unhatched eggs at 290kt/g

if you're looking for something specific, ctrl+f will help!

baldwin mats:
Green Goo x0
Yellow Goo x0
Orange Goo x0
Red Goo x0
Purple Goo x0
Blue Goo x0
Green Ooze x0
Yellow Ooze x0
Orange Ooze x0
Red Ooze x0
Purple Ooze x0
Blue Ooze x0
Green Sludge x0
Yellow Sludge x0
Orange Sludge x0
Red Sludge x0
Purple Sludge x0
Blue Sludge x0
Coarse Alchemical Reduction x0

apparel:

familiars:

skins:

specialty items:

nests

open/closed

i have 5 earth nests available to rent since i hardly use them myself.

nests: each nest will cost 5kt/g, and food will provided so there's no need to send some over.

nests available:
5/5

current nester:
-

waitlist
-

nests

open/closed

i have 5 earth nests available to rent since i hardly use them myself.

nests: each nest will cost 5kt/g, and food will provided so there's no need to send some over.

nests available:
5/5

current nester:
-

waitlist
-

toyhouse codes

i have 30 toyhouse codes to give out.

i'm not asking for anything in return, all you need to do is post interest in a code here and i'll pm you one.

if a code isn't used in a week, i will hand the code to someone else.

toyhouse is a website used to organize your own characters, as well as buying or selling your art/characters. it's also a place where you can find others to rp with.
toyhouse codes

i have 30 toyhouse codes to give out.

i'm not asking for anything in return, all you need to do is post interest in a code here and i'll pm you one.

if a code isn't used in a week, i will hand the code to someone else.

toyhouse is a website used to organize your own characters, as well as buying or selling your art/characters. it's also a place where you can find others to rp with.
research notes

i have 0 research notes i'm selling for 400t each.

please pm me or post here with the number of notes you'd like to buy, then send payment in either the pm or a one way cr as well as a friend request.

i'll start sending the notes when payment has been sent but i'll only accept it once i've sent all the notes.
research notes

i have 0 research notes i'm selling for 400t each.

please pm me or post here with the number of notes you'd like to buy, then send payment in either the pm or a one way cr as well as a friend request.

i'll start sending the notes when payment has been sent but i'll only accept it once i've sent all the notes.
rez
rez
rez
rez
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161