Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding & levelling
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@Swevery

hi! i am indeed. might take a week since my job can take a lot out of me. :'3
@Swevery

hi! i am indeed. might take a week since my job can take a lot out of me. :'3
That's faster than I'd be able to do it ^^! I have one dragon I'd like done whenever you're able, and it's not a rush job or anything so you can take your time with him
That's faster than I'd be able to do it ^^! I have one dragon I'd like done whenever you're able, and it's not a rush job or anything so you can take your time with him

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
@Swevery

of course! i can take him now and can start levelling him for ya tomorrow (about to head off for the night)
@Swevery

of course! i can take him now and can start levelling him for ya tomorrow (about to head off for the night)
Hi! Are you open for Lv 10 - 25 right now?
Would love to pay in gems! c:
Hi! Are you open for Lv 10 - 25 right now?
Would love to pay in gems! c:
@Alcyon

i have one more slot open, yep.
feel free to send your dragon over whenever and i can start levelling them tomorrow. =)
@Alcyon

feel free to send your dragon over whenever and i can start levelling them tomorrow. =)
[quote name="yall" date="2023-01-30 09:55:06" ] @Alcyon i have one more slot open, yep. feel free to send your dragon over whenever and i can start levelling them tomorrow. =) [/quote] Nice! Can you quote me the gem price rq? Im terrible at treasure to gem converting ;; I'll send the dragon over after!
yall wrote on 2023-01-30 09:55:06:
@Alcyon

Nice! Can you quote me the gem price rq? Im terrible at treasure to gem converting ;; I'll send the dragon over after!
@Alcyon

of course!
10-25 would be 205g. you can pay now or when i send your dragon back in a 2-way cr, it's up to you.
@Alcyon

of course!
10-25 would be 205g. you can pay now or when i send your dragon back in a 2-way cr, it's up to you.
Thanks! Just send the CR!
Thanks! Just send the CR!
Id like to buy some grinding from ya please!

festival or regular grinding: regular
venue: Blooming Grove
number of battles: 200

Should be 30g for this much yes? lmk when you start my order and ill send payment then as their seems to be others infront of me
Id like to buy some grinding from ya please!

festival or regular grinding: regular
venue: Blooming Grove
number of battles: 200

Should be 30g for this much yes? lmk when you start my order and ill send payment then as their seems to be others infront of me
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong

apologies for the late reply, somehow managed to miss the notification for your message.

that'll be 30g, yep. i should be able to start your order tomorrow, and if you'd prefer to pay when i'm done that's absolutely fine.
@Goldensong

apologies for the late reply, somehow managed to miss the notification for your message.

that'll be 30g, yep. i should be able to start your order tomorrow, and if you'd prefer to pay when i'm done that's absolutely fine.
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161