Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 500 Posts - 500 Gifts!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49
Post #104! As I type.
Edit: Ninja'd. #105. Also, edited a couple of item names

Having only been here a year, myself, I don't know items by name, but...
I also don't have a select order of preference since I have new and ongoing projects, plus am more focused on artwork than actual dragon stuff. XD

- Ground Gene (Abb)

- Vista: Something Swarming

- Scene: Starksand Dunes

I am a simple droid. I also take gems, eggs, and anything tech related when not related to artwork.
Post #104! As I type.
Edit: Ninja'd. #105. Also, edited a couple of item names

Having only been here a year, myself, I don't know items by name, but...
I also don't have a select order of preference since I have new and ongoing projects, plus am more focused on artwork than actual dragon stuff. XD

- Ground Gene (Abb)

- Vista: Something Swarming

- Scene: Starksand Dunes

I am a simple droid. I also take gems, eggs, and anything tech related when not related to artwork.
Tysm! #105 I like cutesy stuff and the only things I really want are - #1 Vial of Glowing Sight [item=Vial of Glowing Sight] #2 Any small animal apparel (Doesn't have to be Mainecoon !) [item=Mainecoon]
Tysm! #105
I like cutesy stuff and the only things I really want are -
#1 Vial of Glowing Sight
Vial of Glowing Sight

#2 Any small animal apparel (Doesn't have to be Mainecoon !)
Mainecoon
LMLA6wg.png
Thank you for setting this up! #106 These are so items I'm looking for! 1. [item=Astonishing Sweater] 2. [item=Hellhound] 3. [item=Scene: Strange Chests]
Thank you for setting this up! #106
These are so items I'm looking for!

1. Astonishing Sweater

2. Hellhound

3. Scene: Strange Chests

#107!

I love skins and accents so any of those would be awesome! Or any apparel! I’m happy with anything lol thank you so much for the giveaway :)
#107!

I love skins and accents so any of those would be awesome! Or any apparel! I’m happy with anything lol thank you so much for the giveaway :)
UN4rPOO.png
#108!! 1. [item=primary gene: starmap] 2. [item=breed change: coatl] 3. [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] I totally understand that these are hard to fulfill, so don't hesitate to let me know if you want alternatives! This is super generous of you! Thank you so much!
#108!!

1. Primary Gene: Starmap
2. Breed Change: Coatl
3. Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

I totally understand that these are hard to fulfill, so don't hesitate to let me know if you want alternatives! This is super generous of you!
Thank you so much!
thank you very much for doing this! i was on hiatus for five years so there are a lot of festival items i missed out on. i'm #109! 1. [item=riot hazebeacon] 2. [item=daybreak decorations] 3. [item=frostfaerie wings]
thank you very much for doing this! i was on hiatus for five years so there are a lot of festival items i missed out on. i'm #109!

1. Riot Hazebeacon

2. Daybreak Decorations

3. Frostfaerie Wings
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Thank you so much for hosting this! I'm looking for any of the following (pesky hibden tasks/projects, plus something fun and easier to get). I'm #110! 1. [item=breed change: skydancer] 2. [item=breed change: obelisk] 3. [item=scene: starksand dunes]
Thank you so much for hosting this! I'm looking for any of the following (pesky hibden tasks/projects, plus something fun and easier to get). I'm #110!

1. Breed Change: Skydancer

2. Breed Change: Obelisk

3. Scene: Starksand Dunes
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
Thank you so much for this giveaway! I'm 111! 1. Any battlestones! I'm constantly giving away trained level 10 coli pairs to newbies and these all help out a lot! Any battlestones you can use for dragons level 10 and below will help with those giveaways! And advanced battlestones (like berserkes, rallies, ect) go to my own dragons because I am trying to train them all to 25! Whatever is feasible for you! 2. Scatterscroll! I'm doing my first scatter project, so any help! 3. And finally, maybe a [item=tertiary gene: contour] ?
Thank you so much for this giveaway! I'm 111!

1. Any battlestones! I'm constantly giving away trained level 10 coli pairs to newbies and these all help out a lot! Any battlestones you can use for dragons level 10 and below will help with those giveaways! And advanced battlestones (like berserkes, rallies, ect) go to my own dragons because I am trying to train them all to 25! Whatever is feasible for you!

2. Scatterscroll! I'm doing my first scatter project, so any help!

3. And finally, maybe a Tertiary Gene: Contour ?
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
wow, this is so cool!! im #112 1. Any festival familiar I don't have. I only have Agate Shadowbinder, Malachite Gladekeeper, and Larimar Tidelord. I really love familiars, but...well, it's hard to get ones that aren't being replenished anymore! 2. [item=PRIMARY GENE: IRIDESCENT] for my progen 3. [item=TERTIARY GENE: RUNES] also for my progen :)
wow, this is so cool!! im #112

1. Any festival familiar I don't have. I only have Agate Shadowbinder, Malachite Gladekeeper, and Larimar Tidelord. I really love familiars, but...well, it's hard to get ones that aren't being replenished anymore!

2. Primary Gene: Iridescent for my progen

3. Tertiary Gene: Runes also for my progen :)
my only income source is bonding w/ familiars 👍 i have no idea what ill do after i finish w/ that

pfp dragon!
im collecting familiars :)

89 days to bond with a familiar. feels like more

wishlist!
Oh this is cool ! I'm #113 ! List not in any particular order:

1. My dream dragon is chocolate/sand/ginger for the colors and I'm struggling to find one for sale or find a pair to breed for those colors with. Edit: I found a pair to breed for those colors with so I guess a skydancer breed change scroll for my dream dragon instead ?

2. Accent: Stay for You

3. Aged Book Collection
Oh this is cool ! I'm #113 ! List not in any particular order:

1. My dream dragon is chocolate/sand/ginger for the colors and I'm struggling to find one for sale or find a pair to breed for those colors with. Edit: I found a pair to breed for those colors with so I guess a skydancer breed change scroll for my dream dragon instead ?

2. Accent: Stay for You

3. Aged Book Collection
ggjgh.png he/she
ggjgh.png fr time +3
ezgif-com-gif-maker-111.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49