Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1132 1133
could I get order 93499 canceled? thanks!
could I get order 93499 canceled? thanks!
why hello there.
Skin: Gloomfyre Guide with an ID of 45520 has the wrong dragon image on its icon. It has an indicator that it's for female WCs but it's for male WCs. Any chance you could update the sign to male?

Skin: Gloomfyre Guide with an ID of 45520 has the wrong dragon image on its icon. It has an indicator that it's for female WCs but it's for male WCs. Any chance you could update the sign to male?

kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@NeosiAxiom Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that art program. Normally that type of gray pixelated edge occurs when an art program isn't recognizing partially transparent pixels, and instead just makes them a solid color, so there may be a setting in IbisPaint when you flatten your file and export it that's causing the issue, or it's possible IbisPaint has no option to export PNG files with partially transparent pixels.

If you're on an ipad, Procreate is able to format for custom skins without issue and it's only a one time $10 purchase. If you're on an android tablet, Infinite Painter is free and appears to be fairly similar to Procreate (although I have never tried it and don't know if it can export PNG files). GIMP is free art program on PC that can also be used to format skins. Some other free PC art programs that can be used to make skins (although I'm a little sketch on if they'll save out PNG files) are Krita and FireAlpaca. You may be able to save your skin design as a fairly universal PSD file and import it into these other programs to try saving it out as a PNG. If you do try a different art program, feel free to ask questions here, if we have any knowledge, we're happy to help. There may also be other players who use IbisPaint who may have an answer if you start a forum thread.

@larkhund The icon is fixed.
@NeosiAxiom Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that art program. Normally that type of gray pixelated edge occurs when an art program isn't recognizing partially transparent pixels, and instead just makes them a solid color, so there may be a setting in IbisPaint when you flatten your file and export it that's causing the issue, or it's possible IbisPaint has no option to export PNG files with partially transparent pixels.

If you're on an ipad, Procreate is able to format for custom skins without issue and it's only a one time $10 purchase. If you're on an android tablet, Infinite Painter is free and appears to be fairly similar to Procreate (although I have never tried it and don't know if it can export PNG files). GIMP is free art program on PC that can also be used to format skins. Some other free PC art programs that can be used to make skins (although I'm a little sketch on if they'll save out PNG files) are Krita and FireAlpaca. You may be able to save your skin design as a fairly universal PSD file and import it into these other programs to try saving it out as a PNG. If you do try a different art program, feel free to ask questions here, if we have any knowledge, we're happy to help. There may also be other players who use IbisPaint who may have an answer if you start a forum thread.

@larkhund The icon is fixed.
Hi again! I thought I'd ask for clarification on this resubmission advice because my skin contains a lot of red sections, haha. [quote]Please darken the dragon's original lineart and shadow layers on the red areas so they are more clearly visible on top of your design before resubmitting.[/quote] I darkened the lines and shadows on top of the red buildings on the lower half and around the sun of the design, are they now visible enough for resubmission? [img]https://i.imgur.com/0p6C5nV.png[/img]
Hi again! I thought I'd ask for clarification on this resubmission advice because my skin contains a lot of red sections, haha.

Quote:
Please darken the dragon's original lineart and shadow layers on the red areas so they are more clearly visible on top of your design before resubmitting.

I darkened the lines and shadows on top of the red buildings on the lower half and around the sun of the design, are they now visible enough for resubmission?

0p6C5nV.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Hi there,
Could my order of an accent named "Hewn solstice" (#93634) please be canceled? I'm a bimbo and don't understand the skin/accent contest at all, overall gave up on figuring out how to enter qwq
I've submitted a single accent order a few minutes ago
Thank you!
Hi there,
Could my order of an accent named "Hewn solstice" (#93634) please be canceled? I'm a bimbo and don't understand the skin/accent contest at all, overall gave up on figuring out how to enter qwq
I've submitted a single accent order a few minutes ago
Thank you!
GfQbIio.pngZPZxn5b.pngFzxZjP7.pngOPCQIX5.pngjtiTZq2.pngMZXQDc0.png
Caesar Waltz
» she/he | 18 | don't be afraid to ping me | FR+9 »
I submitted the wrong file for #93589, may I swap it out?
I submitted the wrong file for #93589, may I swap it out?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@spookypuptarts has my permission to use my skin elements in order #93691 - we collaborated to make that version specifically
@spookypuptarts has my permission to use my skin elements in order #93691 - we collaborated to make that version specifically

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you so much for the reply and help! I've resubmitted the skin with the edit you made - I even downloaded it again and saved it to make sure x) It is skin order 93708. Hope everything I correct this time! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@SuburbanSamurai

Thank you so much for the reply and help!
I've resubmitted the skin with the edit you made - I even downloaded it again and saved it to make sure x)
It is skin order 93708. Hope everything I correct this time!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Hello! Just a heads up: submission number 93432 is named Donlan after the dragon who will wear it. It's an Irish surname, for translation purposes (:
Hello! Just a heads up: submission number 93432 is named Donlan after the dragon who will wear it. It's an Irish surname, for translation purposes (:

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@brightmyth It's very difficult to distinguish the lineart from the shadows on this design, there are also some pixels that go outside of the dragon along the chest and wings. If you like, you can submit this edit version that will be accepted, or a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4lPaOvs.png[/img] @NightmaresParade The order is cancelled. If you have any questions about skin formatting or how to enter skin contests, though, always feel free to ask! @CrustyGlowstick I cancelled the order, which automatically returns the Blueprint to your hoard so you can resubmit or submit a new design. Thank you for the collaboration notice.
@brightmyth It's very difficult to distinguish the lineart from the shadows on this design, there are also some pixels that go outside of the dragon along the chest and wings. If you like, you can submit this edit version that will be accepted, or a similarly edited version of your own.
4lPaOvs.png

@NightmaresParade The order is cancelled. If you have any questions about skin formatting or how to enter skin contests, though, always feel free to ask!

@CrustyGlowstick I cancelled the order, which automatically returns the Blueprint to your hoard so you can resubmit or submit a new design. Thank you for the collaboration notice.
1 2 ... 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1132 1133