Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
The new art is fantastic! I appreciate the change and potentially having choices in the future is sooooo exciting! Regardless, the new themes are very pretty! Makes me visit the deities much more lol. [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
The new art is fantastic! I appreciate the change and potentially having choices in the future is sooooo exciting! Regardless, the new themes are very pretty! Makes me visit the deities much more lol.
0f23b58808a7d2ff68f9e7ceb338f2c637b1174a.png tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.pngnight_flowers.png
Happy 9th anniversary everyone! Love the new lair banners and the adorable anniversary items!
Happy 9th anniversary everyone! Love the new lair banners and the adorable anniversary items!
Urbenjokester.gif
It looks great! but I have one question, do you plan to update the nests and eggs artwork?
It looks great! but I have one question, do you plan to update the nests and eggs artwork?
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
slay
slay
ougfmP3.png
woooot
woooot
TdTJOrw.png
ZbNAjCO.png
[quote name="Kapow" date="2022-06-10 17:47:52" ] @Titan [link] here's a Link to a post in a FR image assets guide, with All the Old lair banners [/quote] @Kapow thank youuu
Kapow wrote on 2022-06-10 17:47:52:
@Titan
[link]
here's a Link to a post in a FR image assets guide, with All the Old lair banners

@Kapow thank youuu
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
[center][size=5][b]Image Caption[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox//updates/9-9-years-ah-ah-ah.png[/img][/center] [i]Ninth anniversary banner for 'Lair Location Art Updates.' The red wings from the Flight Rising logo are on a gold '9' and white 'years' in the upper right hand corner. The background shows four different biomes. Left-most environment shows three pink lily-flowers on a lush grass riverbank. Next environment shows pink rocks with bright runes etched in, battered by waves in water. Next environment is bright yellow cracked desert rocks. Final environment shows small gray stone monument on a green grassy cliff with bamboo in the background. Image's subtitle says, 'Limited Time Cartographer and Bookwork Anniversary Items!'[/i]
Image Caption
9-9-years-ah-ah-ah.png
Ninth anniversary banner for 'Lair Location Art Updates.' The red wings from the Flight Rising logo are on a gold '9' and white 'years' in the upper right hand corner. The background shows four different biomes. Left-most environment shows three pink lily-flowers on a lush grass riverbank. Next environment shows pink rocks with bright runes etched in, battered by waves in water. Next environment is bright yellow cracked desert rocks. Final environment shows small gray stone monument on a green grassy cliff with bamboo in the background. Image's subtitle says, 'Limited Time Cartographer and Bookwork Anniversary Items!'
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Happy anni!!
Happy anni!!
wind.gif hammyfriend.giftumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png fVaaE.giffr+3, avid equestrian, she/her
gotta love those post image file names. xD for this post it appears the Count is counting again. "9-9-years-ah-ah-ah.png" xD [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=2]
gotta love those post image file names. xD
for this post it appears the Count is counting again.
"9-9-years-ah-ah-ah.png" xD
CAKE? WHAT CAKE?

.|\.^./|.
«'6.=.6'»
'" ^ "'
W0OOOOOOO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BROS and this is so prettyy .-w-.
W0OOOOOOO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BROS and this is so prettyy .-w-.
WgeCQsX.jpg
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81