Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 765 766
thats very true ! nothing rlly influences kills besides whatever the killer wants lol
thats very true ! nothing rlly influences kills besides whatever the killer wants lol
giphy.gif
Oh so the killer must have chose Bumblebee... that's really interesting. I would guess that the killer might be picking targets that give the lowest amount of read info to me the town.

Disregard the entire thing about Moyasu.
Oh so the killer must have chose Bumblebee... that's really interesting. I would guess that the killer might be picking targets that give the lowest amount of read info to me the town.

Disregard the entire thing about Moyasu.
[emoji=bell size=1] @HeavenlyDarkness @IsleTheDracon @Strangeflesh @Peanutbuttergay @Vrykolakas @creationsWrath @Ketchalin @FAERIIES @Magmish 48 hour warning to vote! :D Since so many of you haven't voted I'm giving you all 48 hours instead of 24 but make sure you get your votes in soon so we can continue! Thanks!
@HeavenlyDarkness @IsleTheDracon @Strangeflesh @Peanutbuttergay @Vrykolakas @creationsWrath @Ketchalin @FAERIIES @Magmish

48 hour warning to vote! :D Since so many of you haven't voted I'm giving you all 48 hours instead of 24 but make sure you get your votes in soon so we can continue! Thanks!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
ghbcs I don't have the energy rn to get out a response, been very busy the past few days and I'll be busy tomorrow as well. I'll just say who Chimkin votes for and get a proper response out later if I can if that's alright @JellyRaven ?
ghbcs I don't have the energy rn to get out a response, been very busy the past few days and I'll be busy tomorrow as well. I'll just say who Chimkin votes for and get a proper response out later if I can if that's alright @JellyRaven ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@IsleTheDracon Yeah that's fine! I do prefer it on the main thread though, even if you just do a one sentence thing like "chimkin is tired today, chimkin votes for ___" is enough!
@IsleTheDracon Yeah that's fine! I do prefer it on the main thread though, even if you just do a one sentence thing like "chimkin is tired today, chimkin votes for ___" is enough!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I M P O R T A N T A N N O U N C E M E NT

(This message has been approved by mod Jelly, just to make sure it didn't break any rules. I knew this was going to be a long post so I didn't bother with it until I got home today.)

I (and Magmish) currently believe that Eyeelette is innocent because they voted Martha. In fact, it is likely that both Eyeelette and Sundancer are inseparable (the role).

>>> But Eppy, you never never never draw attention to players who are bonded to each other because that makes them die the following night.
If this theory is correct, Eyee and Sun will likely not be targetted because the killer will cut the suspect list by 2 (or at least one), making it harder for the killer to win. This only matters if they are not eliminated first!

Ok, so now that that's out of the way, I think this is true because of the RP and consistent vote following. There is no way that @Ketchalin didn't know that Martha is a big scary giant so the play really stands out. If Eyeelette is the killer, the killer would be unlikely to draw such attention to themselves for no reason. If Eyeelette is not the inseparable, why else draw attention to a bad play (Sundancer voting Martha)?

Then again I personally am not 100% sold on this, only because this bond is mentioned in the character list. However, I will not vote them for today. I have rescinded my vote and cast it on @FAERIIES 's Choraline instead. I do not feel great about my choice, but right now the biggest suspects TO ME are Moyasu, Adiris, and Choraline. All of which are an appropriate size, and have a source of light, except for Chora who I think would be able to conjure it with even uncontrolled magic.

As a counterclaim is not possible. I encourage everyone to think for themselves and please do not blindly trust this. Thank you for reading this wall of text if you do.
I M P O R T A N T A N N O U N C E M E NT

(This message has been approved by mod Jelly, just to make sure it didn't break any rules. I knew this was going to be a long post so I didn't bother with it until I got home today.)

I (and Magmish) currently believe that Eyeelette is innocent because they voted Martha. In fact, it is likely that both Eyeelette and Sundancer are inseparable (the role).

>>> But Eppy, you never never never draw attention to players who are bonded to each other because that makes them die the following night.
If this theory is correct, Eyee and Sun will likely not be targetted because the killer will cut the suspect list by 2 (or at least one), making it harder for the killer to win. This only matters if they are not eliminated first!

Ok, so now that that's out of the way, I think this is true because of the RP and consistent vote following. There is no way that @Ketchalin didn't know that Martha is a big scary giant so the play really stands out. If Eyeelette is the killer, the killer would be unlikely to draw such attention to themselves for no reason. If Eyeelette is not the inseparable, why else draw attention to a bad play (Sundancer voting Martha)?

Then again I personally am not 100% sold on this, only because this bond is mentioned in the character list. However, I will not vote them for today. I have rescinded my vote and cast it on @FAERIIES 's Choraline instead. I do not feel great about my choice, but right now the biggest suspects TO ME are Moyasu, Adiris, and Choraline. All of which are an appropriate size, and have a source of light, except for Chora who I think would be able to conjure it with even uncontrolled magic.

As a counterclaim is not possible. I encourage everyone to think for themselves and please do not blindly trust this. Thank you for reading this wall of text if you do.
Well, I've voted for Martha. Here's hoping this doesn't blow up in our faces.

Magist, I don't know who you are but please consider reviving Misty. The more Guards we have during the night phase the better, smaller chance of a kill going through.
Well, I've voted for Martha. Here's hoping this doesn't blow up in our faces.

Magist, I don't know who you are but please consider reviving Misty. The more Guards we have during the night phase the better, smaller chance of a kill going through.
I must have missed a discord memo because I’m at a loss to why Martha is getting so many votes? Is there a way for them to kill Misty?? I'm all ears. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/288#post_51302116]Link to the Nighttime Post[/url][quote=Nighttime 1] “Hello? How can I – ACK” Suddenly she is pushed to the ground, something around her neck, CAN’T BREATHE “h- help…” she tries to yell out, but no air will come into her lungs. “p-please stop… why are you doing this?” The dragon above her increases the pressure on her throat. She tries to look at the attacker but is unable to make sense of what she sees in the darkness. As her vision begins to fade to black, she makes a last attempt to kick and slice the dragon with her leg talons, but the killer pins her legs down. Her final thoughts being of the innocent little forest dove, slain by her arrow. … Finally Misty lays quiet as the killer stands up and looks down on their kill. Standing there for a few moments before leaving out the front door.[/quote] I’m willing to listen, but for me right now I’m 90% sure Martha didn’t do it and feel like we’re casting an innocent dragon out. Feels off. But I think we can establish that I’m terrible at this xD I guess a very large dragon could do it? Since it never stated how big Misty’s den is, but then we’re back at square 1. Toss a [s]vote[/s] coin to your [s]High Priestess[/s] Witcher ~~ Welp. I could get Hsinchu to toss a vote towards Adiris, but I’ll have to think of a reason. I don’t think she committed the crime either, but I feel like it’s too late to turn the tides. So I looked for a reason and noticed that she’s a Level 25 dragon with Ambush which looks like this?[item=Ambush] Could be a potential reason, yay? Oh, and Hsinchu was just referring to the random relations given: [u]Siblings(ish)[/u] ?? x ? -> Nightmare, Astria (the two aren’t close, Nightmare even voted for her, lol. And I know the relations are optional, don’t have to obey it. ? x ? - > Martha , Choraline [u]some form of relationship (romantic or otherwise).[/u] Eyeelette x Sundancer - > ? just because they’re randomly paired together does not mean they are The Inseparables, it's 50-50 for me. That was a very poor choice of word, my bad. They are very close, it makes total sense why Sundancer would be so protective, but Hsinchu doesn’t know about her backstory.
I must have missed a discord memo because I’m at a loss to why Martha is getting so many votes? Is there a way for them to kill Misty?? I'm all ears.

Link to the Nighttime Post
Nighttime 1 wrote:

“Hello? How can I – ACK” Suddenly she is pushed to the ground, something around her neck, CAN’T BREATHE “h- help…” she tries to yell out, but no air will come into her lungs. “p-please stop… why are you doing this?” The dragon above her increases the pressure on her throat. She tries to look at the attacker but is unable to make sense of what she sees in the darkness. As her vision begins to fade to black, she makes a last attempt to kick and slice the dragon with her leg talons, but the killer pins her legs down. Her final thoughts being of the innocent little forest dove, slain by her arrow.

Finally Misty lays quiet as the killer stands up and looks down on their kill. Standing there for a few moments before leaving out the front door.

I’m willing to listen, but for me right now I’m 90% sure Martha didn’t do it and feel like we’re casting an innocent dragon out. Feels off.

But I think we can establish that I’m terrible at this xD

I guess a very large dragon could do it? Since it never stated how big Misty’s den is, but then we’re back at square 1.

Toss a vote coin to your High Priestess Witcher ~~
Welp. I could get Hsinchu to toss a vote towards Adiris, but I’ll have to think of a reason. I don’t think she committed the crime either, but I feel like it’s too late to turn the tides.

So I looked for a reason and noticed that she’s a Level 25 dragon with Ambush which looks like this? Ambush Could be a potential reason, yay?

Oh, and Hsinchu was just referring to the random relations given:

Siblings(ish)
?? x ?
-> Nightmare, Astria (the two aren’t close, Nightmare even voted for her, lol. And I know the relations are optional, don’t have to obey it.

? x ?
- > Martha , Choraline

some form of relationship (romantic or otherwise).
Eyeelette x Sundancer
- > ?

just because they’re randomly paired together does not mean they are The Inseparables, it's 50-50 for me. That was a very poor choice of word, my bad.

They are very close, it makes total sense why Sundancer would be so protective, but Hsinchu doesn’t know about her backstory.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Ragsy I don't think I can give that information of what I do and don't take into account when writing kills but maybe after the game? Every Master may be different! But defs the lore is one of the main things. You are not being ganged up on Ragsy! Apart of the game is voting out people, if they are wrong or right, it doesn't matter. I know you probably aren't meaning to, but by saying things like you feel ganged up on, you may make people feel guilty for voting for you which isn't nice! It's apart of the game and people can vote for whoever they want. Please continue to enjoy the game and feel free to PM me if you have any questions! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Ragsy I don't think I can give that information of what I do and don't take into account when writing kills but maybe after the game? Every Master may be different! But defs the lore is one of the main things.

You are not being ganged up on Ragsy! Apart of the game is voting out people, if they are wrong or right, it doesn't matter. I know you probably aren't meaning to, but by saying things like you feel ganged up on, you may make people feel guilty for voting for you which isn't nice! It's apart of the game and people can vote for whoever they want.

Please continue to enjoy the game and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Magmish

TLDR why some of us think it could be Martha: Martha has a big glowy apparel piece which could have been used to lure out Bumblebee and her Unicorn, and also is big themself, so they could probably haul a boulder up a cliff. Martha also has a cloth item (the banner) that could have been used to strangle Misty.

Earlier, we also noted how Eyeelette have Arcane magic which could have been used to move the boulder, as well as a Delving Jeweler whose bright yellow jewel could also have been used to lure Bumblebee.

It should not be assumed that the killer is smaller than Bumblebee, just because the killer used the boulder. This could just be the killer trying to throw us off their trail.

@Ketchalin, what was your reasoning behind voting Martha?

@Epioth, why do you think voting Martha means that Eyeelette is innocent? And could you elaborate on why you think your suspects (Moyasu, Choraline, Adiris) are, well, sus?
@Magmish

TLDR why some of us think it could be Martha: Martha has a big glowy apparel piece which could have been used to lure out Bumblebee and her Unicorn, and also is big themself, so they could probably haul a boulder up a cliff. Martha also has a cloth item (the banner) that could have been used to strangle Misty.

Earlier, we also noted how Eyeelette have Arcane magic which could have been used to move the boulder, as well as a Delving Jeweler whose bright yellow jewel could also have been used to lure Bumblebee.

It should not be assumed that the killer is smaller than Bumblebee, just because the killer used the boulder. This could just be the killer trying to throw us off their trail.

@Ketchalin, what was your reasoning behind voting Martha?

@Epioth, why do you think voting Martha means that Eyeelette is innocent? And could you elaborate on why you think your suspects (Moyasu, Choraline, Adiris) are, well, sus?
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 765 766