Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 636 637 638 639 640 ... 765 766
[quote name="Ragsy" date="2022-06-10 23:52:08" ] Yeah, worst come to worst we lose another guard. [/quote] [quote name="creationsWrath" date="2022-06-11 23-23-23" ] Magist, I don't know who you are, but please consider reviving Misty. The more Guards we have during the night phase the better, smaller chance of a kill going through.[/quote] [s]So nice to know people actually care sbout Misty, and not her role.[/s]
Ragsy wrote on 2022-06-10 23:52:08:
Yeah, worst come to worst we lose another guard.
creationsWrath wrote on 2022-06-11 23-23-23:
Magist, I don't know who you are, but please consider reviving Misty. The more Guards we have during the night phase the better, smaller chance of a kill going through.
So nice to know people actually care sbout Misty, and not her role.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
I don’t understand Why people are voting for Martha. It’s literally impossible for her to strangle Misty, And plus it makes much more sense for a dragon smaller than bumblebee to use a boulder trap because they couldn’t Kill her as easily being smaller than her. Just because I voted for someone who is innocent on the first night does not mean that I’m the killer someone has to be voted on the first night and it’s most likely that we’re going to be innocent
I don’t understand Why people are voting for Martha. It’s literally impossible for her to strangle Misty, And plus it makes much more sense for a dragon smaller than bumblebee to use a boulder trap because they couldn’t Kill her as easily being smaller than her. Just because I voted for someone who is innocent on the first night does not mean that I’m the killer someone has to be voted on the first night and it’s most likely that we’re going to be innocent
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Creationswrath Hello! I have linked to my post here

TLDR

- Since roleclaiming is not allowed, I thought this was a good way to show that while staying in the rules
- Assuming that Eyeelette and Sundancer are inseparables (townies) my suspect list for start of day 2 looks like this (based on sizes). I personally believe that anyone can setup the rock trap and so the clue must be the lights.

Chimkin cleared by bumblebees' role
Astria No lights
Moyasu
Adiris
Viv No lights
Eyeelette see analysis
Sundancer See analysis
Choraline

I am very very confident that Martha is town / not a suspect. It seems impossible to strangle Misty by reaching an arm into her house and pinning her down with their... elbow? Makes no sense to me. We discussed the characters enormous size several times, its in the character entry also.

Between those 3 I think it is the best play to keep Adiris alive, Moyasu is the least likely to be the killer because the killer can be replaced while inactive (as in the rules). So I picked Choraline *shrug*

Am I confident that Eyeelette and Sundancer are the inseparable? Sort of. Good enough to keep them alive for today imo.
@Creationswrath Hello! I have linked to my post here

TLDR

- Since roleclaiming is not allowed, I thought this was a good way to show that while staying in the rules
- Assuming that Eyeelette and Sundancer are inseparables (townies) my suspect list for start of day 2 looks like this (based on sizes). I personally believe that anyone can setup the rock trap and so the clue must be the lights.

Chimkin cleared by bumblebees' role
Astria No lights
Moyasu
Adiris
Viv No lights
Eyeelette see analysis
Sundancer See analysis
Choraline

I am very very confident that Martha is town / not a suspect. It seems impossible to strangle Misty by reaching an arm into her house and pinning her down with their... elbow? Makes no sense to me. We discussed the characters enormous size several times, its in the character entry also.

Between those 3 I think it is the best play to keep Adiris alive, Moyasu is the least likely to be the killer because the killer can be replaced while inactive (as in the rules). So I picked Choraline *shrug*

Am I confident that Eyeelette and Sundancer are the inseparable? Sort of. Good enough to keep them alive for today imo.
i'm just not gonna bother defending myself since i am uh actually really bad at doing that, but i will say that i believe there is almost no way it can be moyasu (it's mostly on a gut instinct though), though your words are slowly convincing me that i am the one who did it.

because heck that's a very convincing argument (i mean it).

oh this is going to be some really chaotic fun

wow i really need to stop making characters like this it's getting hard to seem uh not suspicious
i'm just not gonna bother defending myself since i am uh actually really bad at doing that, but i will say that i believe there is almost no way it can be moyasu (it's mostly on a gut instinct though), though your words are slowly convincing me that i am the one who did it.

wow i really need to stop making characters like this it's getting hard to seem uh not suspicious
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@Ragsy - I'm really sorry! I honestly don't suspect Adiris, she's cool in mine (and Hsinchu)'s opinion. I haven't slept soundly in a while (much like Hsinchu I suppose) and I thought you wanted Adiris to be targeted. I was like, that's a weird request but okay~ That's an impressive track record btw! It's hard for me to figure out what can used as evidence, and I'm scurrying just looking for something, [i]anything[/i], but now I know measurements are good and battle stats are not. @creationsWrath Thank you! That does make sense, maybe I'm just too focused on Misty's murder... I really don't think it's Martha but I could be completely wrong. I think it's official who's going to leave, so I guess I'll following along because I don't have anything concrete on the other dragons. :/ Defending a dragon is tough work, especially if it's not your own dragon. I will say, now I got some rest, everyone is talking about glowing apparel and see, I thought apparel didn't matter here because it was the mirror that caused the glow, and it was reflecting off of Bumblebee? (unless that doesn't make any sense. physics.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/292#post_51425122]Quick Link[/url] [quote=The Nighttime] Bumble smiles at her unicorn before spotting a small handheld mirror in the dirt next to their hoof. “Why is this here… oh is this what I was following!?”[/quote] I guess the Killer had at least one sparkling thing with them, and that reflected off of them and Bumble saw it?
@Ragsy - I'm really sorry! I honestly don't suspect Adiris, she's cool in mine (and Hsinchu)'s opinion.

I haven't slept soundly in a while (much like Hsinchu I suppose) and I thought you wanted Adiris to be targeted. I was like, that's a weird request but okay~

That's an impressive track record btw!

It's hard for me to figure out what can used as evidence, and I'm scurrying just looking for something, anything, but now I know measurements are good and battle stats are not.

@creationsWrath
Thank you! That does make sense, maybe I'm just too focused on Misty's murder...
I really don't think it's Martha but I could be completely wrong.

I think it's official who's going to leave, so I guess I'll following along because I don't have anything concrete on the other dragons. :/
Defending a dragon is tough work, especially if it's not your own dragon.

I will say, now I got some rest, everyone is talking about glowing apparel and see, I thought apparel didn't matter here because it was the mirror that caused the glow, and it was reflecting off of Bumblebee? (unless that doesn't make any sense. physics.)

Quick Link
The Nighttime wrote:
Bumble smiles at her unicorn before spotting a small handheld mirror in the dirt next to their hoof. “Why is this here… oh is this what I was following!?”

I guess the Killer had at least one sparkling thing with them, and that reflected off of them and Bumble saw it?
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Quick message before I go to sleep, but I did pm Jellyraven that I am dropping out of this game bc I’m currently on vacation and in a wildly different time zone than I’m used to, so please count Astria out of your suspicions.
Quick message before I go to sleep, but I did pm Jellyraven that I am dropping out of this game bc I’m currently on vacation and in a wildly different time zone than I’m used to, so please count Astria out of your suspicions.
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@FAERIIES Please vote soon if you can! ^^
@FAERIIES Please vote soon if you can! ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[quote name="FAERIIES" date="2022-06-11 10:22:55" ] i'm just not gonna bother defending myself since i am uh actually really bad at doing that, but i will say that i believe there is almost no way it can be moyasu (it's mostly on a gut instinct though), though your words are slowly convincing me that i am the one who did it. because heck that's a very convincing argument (i mean it). oh this is going to be some really chaotic fun wow i really need to stop making characters like this it's getting hard to seem uh not suspicious [/quote] I'd love to defend Chraline but I'm a ghost and also I'm sorry but [s]in appearance, she looks about as innocent as Shijie...[/s] Defending isn't my thing.
FAERIIES wrote on 2022-06-11 10:22:55:

I'd love to defend Chraline but I'm a ghost and also I'm sorry but in appearance, she looks about as innocent as Shijie... Defending isn't my thing.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
it's okay Griffin it's completely fine

just here to have some fun, dying's part of the fun

i'm gonna vote whoever my gut is screaming towards then
it's okay Griffin it's completely fine

just here to have some fun, dying's part of the fun

i'm gonna vote whoever my gut is screaming towards then
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
[quote name="creationsWrath" date="2022-06-11 03:13:58" ] @Magmish TLDR why some of us think it could be Martha: Martha has a big glowy apparel piece which could have been used to lure out Bumblebee and her Unicorn, and also is big themself, so they could probably haul a boulder up a cliff. Martha also has a cloth item (the banner) that could have been used to strangle Misty. Earlier, we also noted how Eyeelette have Arcane magic which could have been used to move the boulder, as well as a Delving Jeweler whose bright yellow jewel could also have been used to lure Bumblebee. It should not be assumed that the killer is smaller than Bumblebee, just because the killer used the boulder. This could just be the killer trying to throw us off their trail. @Ketchalin, what was your reasoning behind voting Martha? @Epioth, why do you think voting Martha means that Eyeelette is innocent? And could you elaborate on why you think your suspects (Moyasu, Choraline, Adiris) are, well, sus? [/quote] I've been pretty busy IRL, so I haven't been terribly active this voting period; mostly I voted Martha because I needed to get a vote in, and lacking any real evidence of any mechanical means of moving the boulder I based it off strength, and Martha would be the most likely to be able to move it using raw strength, besides Hsinchu. That said, I'm not convinced that it's Martha, I just don't have the time for a deep clue five atm to get a more calculated vote. I'm less convinced it's Hsinchu mostly because of roleplay, which is a [I]terrible[/I] reason to base voting off of. To clarify, by mechanical I mean something like a lever or pully system, to help a weaker dragon move something heavy
creationsWrath wrote on 2022-06-11 03:13:58:
@Magmish

TLDR why some of us think it could be Martha: Martha has a big glowy apparel piece which could have been used to lure out Bumblebee and her Unicorn, and also is big themself, so they could probably haul a boulder up a cliff. Martha also has a cloth item (the banner) that could have been used to strangle Misty.

Earlier, we also noted how Eyeelette have Arcane magic which could have been used to move the boulder, as well as a Delving Jeweler whose bright yellow jewel could also have been used to lure Bumblebee.

It should not be assumed that the killer is smaller than Bumblebee, just because the killer used the boulder. This could just be the killer trying to throw us off their trail.

@Ketchalin, what was your reasoning behind voting Martha?

@Epioth, why do you think voting Martha means that Eyeelette is innocent? And could you elaborate on why you think your suspects (Moyasu, Choraline, Adiris) are, well, sus?

I've been pretty busy IRL, so I haven't been terribly active this voting period; mostly I voted Martha because I needed to get a vote in, and lacking any real evidence of any mechanical means of moving the boulder I based it off strength, and Martha would be the most likely to be able to move it using raw strength, besides Hsinchu. That said, I'm not convinced that it's Martha, I just don't have the time for a deep clue five atm to get a more calculated vote. I'm less convinced it's Hsinchu mostly because of roleplay, which is a terrible reason to base voting off of.

To clarify, by mechanical I mean something like a lever or pully system, to help a weaker dragon move something heavy
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
1 2 ... 636 637 638 639 640 ... 765 766