Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 765 766
Do I count as a ghost or nah cuz Skywarp left with his life?
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="RaiynTheAlicorn" date="2022-06-04 10:00:15" ] Do I count as a ghost or nah cuz Skywarp left with his life? [/quote] [s]Stop talking; You're gone too[/s] Welcome to the talking ghost club.
RaiynTheAlicorn wrote on 2022-06-04 10:00:15:
Stop talking; You're gone too
Welcome to the talking ghost club.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Given Martha’s size, how could she snap the neck of Misty? It’s possible, but seems rather implausible. And remember, we have a possible vengeful on the table, so the murder could have been committed by skywrap as well.
Given Martha’s size, how could she snap the neck of Misty? It’s possible, but seems rather implausible. And remember, we have a possible vengeful on the table, so the murder could have been committed by skywrap as well.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I’m sorry I misunderstood, I’m just really tired and overworked, I wasn’t intending to cause any harm
I’m sorry I misunderstood, I’m just really tired and overworked, I wasn’t intending to cause any harm
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Hello, I'm around, but not really around. Currently busy with work and preparing for a big festival that's happening in two weeks. Volunteering so I won't get paid, but I'll get good food for free xD @IsleTheDracon and anyone really, feel free to mention Hsinchu. I'll just be really slow with roleplay because I'm stumped with this one. [quote name="Ragsy" date="2022-06-04 10:49:06" ] Hey! Finally here to post some of the small discussion we had in the Discord for you non-Discord users! A few key things brought up were: Smart enough to set up a trap Has access to mirrors Probably strong enough to move a huge boulder Killer managed to get a boulder up to the cliff and rig it to fall after the mirror was picked up. Also they either have light-based magic (or just glowy magic in general) or they had a really weird lantern We decided to look at apparel, and only two dragons fit the "have glowy" apparel category. That is Adiris and Martha. However, in defense for Adiris, she has no magic and due to being a priestess, wouldn't have the strength to move such a large boulder up a cliff. She's also on the smaller side and I just feel it would be unlikely for to be able to move that. She also does not have an familiar, so not other possible assistance in moving such a huge boulder. However... Martha. They are stated to be as big as an Imperial dragon. Or just around that large size. They ALSO have a lot of apparel items that are shiny, and not to mention some fabric that could be used to strangle. Alchemist tools were brought up as a possibility to be the cause of the shine, and they have these AND a power pack, which has a glowing yellow glow. Due to all of these possibly fitting with both two kills, I feel Martha would be the safe vote for now unless we find something else. But with them being bigger, having apparel items that can glow, that seems to be the best bet. [/quote] Appreciate you passing this info for us non-Discord ppl. [b]tl;dr: The killer lured BumbleBee to a Boulder trap[/b] However, I have to disagree with Martha being a culprit because I would assume the reason a boulder was used was because The Killer was much smaller (and a LOT lighter) than BumbleBee, hence why they couldn't tackle or suffocate her like they did with Misty. Unless having a familiar around changes their method of killing. The boulder is so weird though, so they personally move a boulder towards the edge of the cliff and when they saw Bumblebee and her familiar near the mirror, they pushed it down? [columns][size=4]Dragon Length Wingspan Weight[color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][size=4]Misty 7.1 m 8.42 m 474.06 kg[color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][size=4]Skywarp 7.09 m 5.02 m 573.06 kg[color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][size=4]Bumblebee 14.11 m 16.37 m 8203.45 kg*[color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/631]Martha/Hsinchu[/url] 29.5 m 21.89 m 6001.99 kg [/size] [/columns] Bumblebee* was the heaviest of the group, but the third largest. EDIT: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_ZM7XbmJDPtvss9_G7yVh2NQ-fJ41XEZ_KnpKsx1kg/edit?usp=sharing]Link to the spreadsheet[/url] made by Ketchalin, contains everyone's measurements. Mentioned Skywarp as well, sorry buddy. My reasoning for voting was because their length and weight were very similiar to Misty. I didn't think wingspan would matter. [quote]If your dragon has been exiled or killed, you will not be able to post on the Main thread or vote. However, you will still be able to post in the discussion.[/quote] @RaiynTheAlicorn - you can also join the waitlist for the next game if you haven't already! EDIT: also whoever The Killer is sure knows how to pick them, first a Guard and now the Seer, yeesh. EDIT EDIT: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/633#post_51309736]Day 1 Votes[/url] Adiris: 1 Astria: 2 Moyasu: 1 Eyeelette: 1 Chimkin 1 Skywarp: 8 EDIT X3: Finally posted my RP, but couldn't decide on who to vote for, will think about during work lol.
Hello, I'm around, but not really around.
Currently busy with work and preparing for a big festival that's happening in two weeks.
Volunteering so I won't get paid, but I'll get good food for free xD

@IsleTheDracon and anyone really, feel free to mention Hsinchu. I'll just be really slow with roleplay because I'm stumped with this one.
Ragsy wrote on 2022-06-04 10:49:06:
Hey! Finally here to post some of the small discussion we had in the Discord for you non-Discord users!

A few key things brought up were:

Smart enough to set up a trap
Has access to mirrors
Probably strong enough to move a huge boulder
Killer managed to get a boulder up to the cliff and rig it to fall after the mirror was picked up. Also they either have light-based magic (or just glowy magic in general) or they had a really weird lantern

We decided to look at apparel, and only two dragons fit the "have glowy" apparel category. That is Adiris and Martha.

However, in defense for Adiris, she has no magic and due to being a priestess, wouldn't have the strength to move such a large boulder up a cliff. She's also on the smaller side and I just feel it would be unlikely for to be able to move that. She also does not have an familiar, so not other possible assistance in moving such a huge boulder.

However... Martha. They are stated to be as big as an Imperial dragon. Or just around that large size. They ALSO have a lot of apparel items that are shiny, and not to mention some fabric that could be used to strangle. Alchemist tools were brought up as a possibility to be the cause of the shine, and they have these AND a power pack, which has a glowing yellow glow. Due to all of these possibly fitting with both two kills, I feel Martha would be the safe vote for now unless we find something else. But with them being bigger, having apparel items that can glow, that seems to be the best bet.

Appreciate you passing this info for us non-Discord ppl.

tl;dr: The killer lured BumbleBee to a Boulder trap

However, I have to disagree with Martha being a culprit because I would assume the reason a boulder was used was because The Killer was much smaller (and a LOT lighter) than BumbleBee, hence why they couldn't tackle or suffocate her like they did with Misty. Unless having a familiar around changes their method of killing.

The boulder is so weird though, so they personally move a boulder towards the edge of the cliff and when they saw Bumblebee and her familiar near the mirror, they pushed it down?
Dragon
Length
Wingspan
Weight_____
Misty
7.1 m
8.42 m
474.06 kg_____
Skywarp
7.09 m
5.02 m
573.06 kg_____
Bumblebee
14.11 m
16.37 m
8203.45 kg*_____
Martha/Hsinchu
29.5 m
21.89 m
6001.99 kg

Bumblebee* was the heaviest of the group, but the third largest.

EDIT: Link to the spreadsheet made by Ketchalin, contains everyone's measurements.

Mentioned Skywarp as well, sorry buddy.
My reasoning for voting was because their length and weight were very similiar to Misty. I didn't think wingspan would matter.
Quote:
If your dragon has been exiled or killed, you will not be able to post on the Main thread or vote. However, you will still be able to post in the discussion.
@RaiynTheAlicorn - you can also join the waitlist for the next game if you haven't already!

EDIT: also whoever The Killer is sure knows how to pick them, first a Guard and now the Seer, yeesh.

EDIT EDIT: Day 1 Votes
Adiris: 1
Astria: 2
Moyasu: 1
Eyeelette: 1
Chimkin 1
Skywarp: 8

EDIT X3: Finally posted my RP, but couldn't decide on who to vote for, will think about during work lol.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Well that was a brutal way to go
Well that was a brutal way to go
Lichtdrache.gif
In theory, they could have used some form of arcane magic. Arcane snappers can "fly' after all. Do we have any Arcane dragons this round?
In theory, they could have used some form of arcane magic. Arcane snappers can "fly' after all. Do we have any Arcane dragons this round?
hi

what happened oh my god

oh no there goes the city D=
hi

what happened oh my god

60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
There goes hawaii the island is gone : D
There goes hawaii the island is gone : D
s0SlLkc.png
[quote name="FAERIIES" date="2022-06-05 04:28:28" ] hi what happened oh my god oh no there goes the city D= [/quote] Hi Rin. The murderer made more fun today.
FAERIIES wrote on 2022-06-05 04:28:28:
hi

what happened oh my god

Hi Rin. The murderer made more fun today.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 765 766