Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 81
OHH MY GOD IM LOVING ALL THIS NEW ART SO MUCH
OHH MY GOD IM LOVING ALL THIS NEW ART SO MUCH
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-06-08 06:08:24" ] make banner selection possible [/quote] good. i look forward to that. i wish the old ones were available, i liked earth's a lot. the new one is nice, but it's too colorful for my earthy preferences. i hope the next one will be less so. gems are nice, but [b]earth is also about drab aesthetics[/b], not only gems. if the banner-choice option is implemented, it would be fantastic to be able to [b]change the banner/background site-wide[/b], as a client-side option. maybe even have an in-game item type to enable this. i'm sure it would be a great breath of fresh air to be able to cycle the artwork one sees, at the player's choice. i am speaking here mainly about the banner seen [b]on non-clan specific pages[/b], such as the home page, forums, etc.
Undel wrote on 2022-06-08 06:08:24:
make banner selection possible

good. i look forward to that. i wish the old ones were available, i liked earth's a lot. the new one is nice, but it's too colorful for my earthy preferences. i hope the next one will be less so. gems are nice, but earth is also about drab aesthetics, not only gems.

if the banner-choice option is implemented, it would be fantastic to be able to change the banner/background site-wide, as a client-side option. maybe even have an in-game item type to enable this. i'm sure it would be a great breath of fresh air to be able to cycle the artwork one sees, at the player's choice.
i am speaking here mainly about the banner seen on non-clan specific pages, such as the home page, forums, etc.
unknown.png
Wow, 9 years! Happy Anniversary everyone!
I love seeing all the new work and updates!
Wow, 9 years! Happy Anniversary everyone!
I love seeing all the new work and updates!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
My first two dragons would like to wish everyone a wonderful anniversary! May you all have a glorious day and future ahead. May we all celebrate more times like this! Something good! Something positive! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24226][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243/24226_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243/24225_350.png[/img][/url]
My first two dragons would like to wish everyone a wonderful anniversary! May you all have a glorious day and future ahead. May we all celebrate more times like this! Something good! Something positive!

24226_350.png24225_350.png
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
Woohoo! Happy anniversary ^_^
Woohoo! Happy anniversary ^_^
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Should have been "Book Wyrm" and a tiny noodle dragon instead of a caterpillar X'D
Should have been "Book Wyrm" and a tiny noodle dragon instead of a caterpillar X'D
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
Literally in LOVE with Arcane's new banner!! Happy 9th anniversary!
Literally in LOVE with Arcane's new banner!! Happy 9th anniversary!
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
I love the new art
I love the new art
this is such a good update! happy anniversary!!
this is such a good update! happy anniversary!!
236c8c11d9911a3a8dd88349ffc60c265d051e81.gif
Amazing update! Thanks for the new artwork and items. I'm just so in love with the bookworm! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] The new banners are beautiful and I'm looking forward to the next banners to come.
Amazing update! Thanks for the new artwork and items. I'm just so in love with the bookworm!

The new banners are beautiful and I'm looking forward to the next banners to come.
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 81