Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81
Happy anniversary!! The new artwork is beautiful and my cartographer is loving the new apparel and scene! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56758296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567583/56758296_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy anniversary!! The new artwork is beautiful and my cartographer is loving the new apparel and scene!

56758296_350.png
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Happy anniversary!! Thanks for making a great game! <3
Happy anniversary!! Thanks for making a great game! <3
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74244462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742445/74244462_350.png[/img][/url] THE SCENE LOOKS SO GOOD. I love the domestic scenes so much.... LOOK. THESE DRAGONS HAVE A HOUSE. Insane. I love it.
74244462_350.png
THE SCENE LOOKS SO GOOD. I love the domestic scenes so much.... LOOK. THESE DRAGONS HAVE A HOUSE. Insane. I love it.
He/Him, +2 FR Time,
Woohoo! I love art asset updates. I hope in addition to the banners, they’ll update the location thumbnails too…? (Like, the little picture next to the selected lair location. Cause the old versions of those also look pretty old too…)
Woohoo! I love art asset updates. I hope in addition to the banners, they’ll update the location thumbnails too…? (Like, the little picture next to the selected lair location. Cause the old versions of those also look pretty old too…)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@retrodetective Fishspine Reef [quote name="Undel" date="2022-06-08 06:08:24" ] [size=5][b]Room to Grow! - Future Banner Choices[/b][/size] [b]A choice of banner locations is something we'd like to implement in the future.[/b] Once the Clan Profile and Nesting Grounds refactors are complete and our artists have the time needed to make a second set of environments, we will be in a position to be able to make banner selection possible. Players will be able to choose from a set of locations within their elemental zone and have the banner and wallpaper change in response. The next set of planned banners should include: [i]Starwood Strand[/i][emoji=arcane rune size=1], [i]Greatwyrm's Breach[/i][emoji=earth rune size=1], [i]Gladeveins[/i][emoji=nature rune size=1], [i]Mirrorlight Promenade[/i][emoji=light rune size=1], Wispwillow Grove[emoji=shadow rune size=1], [i]Abiding Boneyard[/i][emoji=plague rune size=1], [i]Reedcleft Ascent[/i][emoji=wind rune size=1], [b][i]Fishspine Reef[/i][/b][emoji=water rune size=1], [i]Carrion Canyon[/i][emoji=lightning rune size=1], [i]Molten Scar[/i][emoji=fire rune size=1], and [i]Snowsquall Tundra[/i][emoji=ice rune size=1] (yes, it'll be back!) [/quote]
@retrodetective Fishspine Reef
Undel wrote on 2022-06-08 06:08:24:
Room to Grow! - Future Banner Choices

A choice of banner locations is something we'd like to implement in the future. Once the Clan Profile and Nesting Grounds refactors are complete and our artists have the time needed to make a second set of environments, we will be in a position to be able to make banner selection possible. Players will be able to choose from a set of locations within their elemental zone and have the banner and wallpaper change in response.

The next set of planned banners should include: Starwood Strand, Greatwyrm's Breach, Gladeveins, Mirrorlight Promenade, Wispwillow Grove, Abiding Boneyard, Reedcleft Ascent, Fishspine Reef, Carrion Canyon, Molten Scar, and Snowsquall Tundra (yes, it'll be back!)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I refreshed the page to see if the site was back up, saw the new artwork, and immediately felt a surge of immense love. Congratulations, you managed to make me feel conflicted again about my intended move to Arcane with a single pretty picture. XD Seriously, though; thank you, staff. Everything is awesome(you better bet I'm brewing up a storm of those plushes) and I'm so grateful you guys keep working on this amazing site! Here's to many years more!
I refreshed the page to see if the site was back up, saw the new artwork, and immediately felt a surge of immense love. Congratulations, you managed to make me feel conflicted again about my intended move to Arcane with a single pretty picture. XD Seriously, though; thank you, staff. Everything is awesome(you better bet I'm brewing up a storm of those plushes) and I'm so grateful you guys keep working on this amazing site! Here's to many years more!
VAAnkLY.png
The new art is so beautiful!
The new art is so beautiful!
Amazing!!!
Amazing!!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
is it just me or do ridgeback females have double maps? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/672076560542466048/984103381729677312/unknown.png[/img]
is it just me or do ridgeback females have double maps? unknown.png

Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81