Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most seen dragon breed as pfp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Female Skydancer, male Spiral, male WC, and Imperials have been consistent for icon usage the most, I’ve noticed over the years. Snappers too, but usually for skins.

I quite like how Obelisks look myself… though not enough, it seems! :p
Female Skydancer, male Spiral, male WC, and Imperials have been consistent for icon usage the most, I’ve noticed over the years. Snappers too, but usually for skins.

I quite like how Obelisks look myself… though not enough, it seems! :p
f3LZbWq.gif …… r o m e .
————
+0 fr THcUWWW.gif
he | him
» resales
» hatchery
……
m imps, f skydancers, and wildclaws are the ones i’ve seen the most, besides snappers and obelisks with skins :>
m imps, f skydancers, and wildclaws are the ones i’ve seen the most, besides snappers and obelisks with skins :>
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Mm the first ones that come to mind are definitely female skydancers, male wildclaws and snappers, usually with skins.
Mm the first ones that come to mind are definitely female skydancers, male wildclaws and snappers, usually with skins.
glower_shelf.png
male wildclaws and female skydancers fs
male wildclaws and female skydancers fs
empyreal_minuets.png
I always see Female Skydancers and Male Wildclaws mainly.

Male Spirals and Female Snappers I've seen a steady increase of.
I always see Female Skydancers and Male Wildclaws mainly.

Male Spirals and Female Snappers I've seen a steady increase of.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Other than the two pointed out the most here, I tend to take notice to a number of fae pfps. I don't know if they are common necessarily and more they stick out to me. Quite a number of Obbies too.

I also tend to really notice permababy Coatl pfps. The adults might be more commonly used but I notice them less in comparison.
Other than the two pointed out the most here, I tend to take notice to a number of fae pfps. I don't know if they are common necessarily and more they stick out to me. Quite a number of Obbies too.

I also tend to really notice permababy Coatl pfps. The adults might be more commonly used but I notice them less in comparison.
the ones that fill the most space tend to be popular. f skydancers, m wildclaws, m spirals, imps. tho i did notice a massive uptick in aberrations after their release, like i reckon i saw more ab avatars post release than i did any other ancient after theirs.

obelisks have been p popular too, they take up a nice amount of space. i'm pretty partial to guardians myself ^^
the ones that fill the most space tend to be popular. f skydancers, m wildclaws, m spirals, imps. tho i did notice a massive uptick in aberrations after their release, like i reckon i saw more ab avatars post release than i did any other ancient after theirs.

obelisks have been p popular too, they take up a nice amount of space. i'm pretty partial to guardians myself ^^
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
i've seen a lot of wildclaw and spiral pfps
i've seen a lot of wildclaw and spiral pfps
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
why doesnt anyone use haloed mtuns? they fill in great and can go for either a soft or ominous vibe.
why doesnt anyone use haloed mtuns? they fill in great and can go for either a soft or ominous vibe.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Well I can tell you one thing. I certainly don't see as many Aberrations as I was hoping to [emoji=aberration sad size=1]
Well I can tell you one thing. I certainly don't see as many Aberrations as I was hoping to
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9