Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32
@Nohemi
Mtmte really did steal my heart on enjoying tf. I dunno how far behind you are but right now in the comics stuffs about to go DOWN. Like the sad heartrenching kind u.u

All the mtmte characters are perfect. I'm still curious of what exactly rungs alt mode is because i'm hella convinced there's more to it.

@tfaskywarp
The moment when you start naming dragons after robots and pairing them >w<
*Is guilty of doing it*. btw your Fortmax/Rung dragons are adorable.
@Nohemi
Mtmte really did steal my heart on enjoying tf. I dunno how far behind you are but right now in the comics stuffs about to go DOWN. Like the sad heartrenching kind u.u

All the mtmte characters are perfect. I'm still curious of what exactly rungs alt mode is because i'm hella convinced there's more to it.

@tfaskywarp
The moment when you start naming dragons after robots and pairing them >w<
*Is guilty of doing it*. btw your Fortmax/Rung dragons are adorable.
I am now in Toronto at TFcon.
Tomorrow I will spend much money on toys. I need a black TFA Optimus, some specific Heroes of Cybertron and at least one plushie. We'll see what else strikes my fancy.
I have an original Grimlock in the box to get signed by Gregg Berger. \o/
I am so happy to be out of the house.
I am now in Toronto at TFcon.
Tomorrow I will spend much money on toys. I need a black TFA Optimus, some specific Heroes of Cybertron and at least one plushie. We'll see what else strikes my fancy.
I have an original Grimlock in the box to get signed by Gregg Berger. \o/
I am so happy to be out of the house.
@yummyquik

I am...so jealous of the autographed Grimmy right now...

@tfaskywarp

It's nice to see someone else who really got back into the franchise with TFA. @Pilotslover wheedled me into watching it one summer when I was woefully unemployed and (despite the chin issue...) I ended up squeeing mightily. :3
@yummyquik

I am...so jealous of the autographed Grimmy right now...

@tfaskywarp

It's nice to see someone else who really got back into the franchise with TFA. @Pilotslover wheedled me into watching it one summer when I was woefully unemployed and (despite the chin issue...) I ended up squeeing mightily. :3
naturebanner.png
@Catawampus
I absolutely love TFA. It may not have been the first transformers i saw. The first one was the bay movie. But after that TFA is what got me more into transformers than the movies ^^

@PixelX
Thank you~ X3 i have other dragon pairings too. Like Hound/Mirage, Blitzwing/Bumblebee, Jazz/Prowl, and OrionPax/Megatronus XD

Edit: oops Almost forgot Skywarp/Thundershot X3 and TC/Sunstorm.
@Catawampus
I absolutely love TFA. It may not have been the first transformers i saw. The first one was the bay movie. But after that TFA is what got me more into transformers than the movies ^^

@PixelX
Thank you~ X3 i have other dragon pairings too. Like Hound/Mirage, Blitzwing/Bumblebee, Jazz/Prowl, and OrionPax/Megatronus XD

Edit: oops Almost forgot Skywarp/Thundershot X3 and TC/Sunstorm.
CV4jome.png 7Cq5Srh.png TRANSFORM & ROLL OUT!!BUmZseP.gifDdJ3Z0j.png
heyy its always cool to meet new people!!

so I got into Transformers because my friend watched pacific rim and got into the giant robot hype so she started watching transformers, and so did i.
my favorite character is rodimus prime if i had to choose only one, but pharma is a close second. i have 38746573 favorite characters so yeah its a hard decision.
i am neutral!
my favorite series is Transformers Animated or MTMTE
im pretty cool with the movie, i have a weakness for giant robots and action-packed films, though the motives and whos fighting for who got a little confusing near the end :/. the autobots said they were gonna leave once they were DONE with the humans but optimus made the others stay anyway (crosshairs angrily complaining in the distance). also, the title of the movie made it sound like it was all going to be about the dinobots but really it only consisted of >25% of the movie??? and
heyy its always cool to meet new people!!

so I got into Transformers because my friend watched pacific rim and got into the giant robot hype so she started watching transformers, and so did i.
my favorite character is rodimus prime if i had to choose only one, but pharma is a close second. i have 38746573 favorite characters so yeah its a hard decision.
i am neutral!
my favorite series is Transformers Animated or MTMTE
im pretty cool with the movie, i have a weakness for giant robots and action-packed films, though the motives and whos fighting for who got a little confusing near the end :/. the autobots said they were gonna leave once they were DONE with the humans but optimus made the others stay anyway (crosshairs angrily complaining in the distance). also, the title of the movie made it sound like it was all going to be about the dinobots but really it only consisted of >25% of the movie??? and
!!!!!!! hhhhh. everytime I come back to this thread, I'm like.. "gawd. actually, ___ is my fav character! no.. this guy.. or that guy.. " :E so sad..

oh and hi @sanctimonia . glad to see another familiar face on here.
!!!!!!! hhhhh. everytime I come back to this thread, I'm like.. "gawd. actually, ___ is my fav character! no.. this guy.. or that guy.. " :E so sad..

oh and hi @sanctimonia . glad to see another familiar face on here.
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
@tfaskywarp

I think that's how a lot of people got into it (or back into it, in some cases). Perfectly all right!

@sanctimonia

Ahh! Another TFA fan!
@tfaskywarp

I think that's how a lot of people got into it (or back into it, in some cases). Perfectly all right!

@sanctimonia

Ahh! Another TFA fan!
naturebanner.png
@Catawampus. tfa is the greatest. i need to rewatch it some time.! B)
@Catawampus. tfa is the greatest. i need to rewatch it some time.! B)
@Catawampus
^^ I wish they would continue it. It was so fun to watch. X3
@Catawampus
^^ I wish they would continue it. It was so fun to watch. X3
CV4jome.png 7Cq5Srh.png TRANSFORM & ROLL OUT!!BUmZseP.gifDdJ3Z0j.png
@tfaskywarp

Argh! If only they would! I'm halfway hoping IDW picks the storyline up in comic form since I doubt we'll get to see our S4 D:
@tfaskywarp

Argh! If only they would! I'm halfway hoping IDW picks the storyline up in comic form since I doubt we'll get to see our S4 D:
naturebanner.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32