Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
@yummquik

That's what I was thinking. I wonder if he did something with the other Autobots' sparks, too? Though it's rather frustrating that we have no context for it (that's part of the reason I'm disappointed Lockdown died. So many unanswered questions!).
@yummquik

That's what I was thinking. I wonder if he did something with the other Autobots' sparks, too? Though it's rather frustrating that we have no context for it (that's part of the reason I'm disappointed Lockdown died. So many unanswered questions!).
naturebanner.png
@pilotslover
well yeah! but i mean know know. you know?
@pilotslover
well yeah! but i mean know know. you know?
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
@Nohemi

I think I know, you know? hehe.
@Nohemi

I think I know, you know? hehe.
Yt4sddf.png
Hey!! I've been a huge fan of transformers for a good two years or so, and I remember getting into it because I was currently in the SPG fandom, and was looking for more robots.

My favorite character has gotta be either Megatron or Starscream. I love the two of them with all my spark, and I love their relationship even more. If you've ever followed me on tumblr, all you'd see is me talking about those two!! because im Gay as hell.

I identify as Megatron (fictivekin), so I'm obviously a Decepticon uwu

Aaand my fave series is totally transformers animated. I LOVE that series so, so much. It will always be my all time favorite.

And that's about it I guess? I never had any interest in the movies, but its really cool to meet more fans here on Flightrising
Hey!! I've been a huge fan of transformers for a good two years or so, and I remember getting into it because I was currently in the SPG fandom, and was looking for more robots.

My favorite character has gotta be either Megatron or Starscream. I love the two of them with all my spark, and I love their relationship even more. If you've ever followed me on tumblr, all you'd see is me talking about those two!! because im Gay as hell.

I identify as Megatron (fictivekin), so I'm obviously a Decepticon uwu

Aaand my fave series is totally transformers animated. I LOVE that series so, so much. It will always be my all time favorite.

And that's about it I guess? I never had any interest in the movies, but its really cool to meet more fans here on Flightrising
DecepticonBanner.png
Hello~

Transformers: Prime got me hooked on the giant robot stuff, and now I'm even attempting to watch TFA and most definitely saving up to buy ALL THE MTMTE AND RID COMICS

My favorite character is all of them 8I
Okay but my favorite Bot has to be either Wheeljack, Ratchet, or Bulkhead
and favorite Con would probably be either Starscream or Knockout, probably Knockout more than Screamers haha

I'm most definitely a con, I even have the logo tattooed onto my shoulder blade area haha

I uh... haven't seen the newest transformers movie. I'll probably wait for it to be on demand, I've heard nothing but bad reviews (which doesn't surprise me. Bayverse overall is only really good for watching transformation sequences and hardcore fighting lol)
Hello~

Transformers: Prime got me hooked on the giant robot stuff, and now I'm even attempting to watch TFA and most definitely saving up to buy ALL THE MTMTE AND RID COMICS

My favorite character is all of them 8I
Okay but my favorite Bot has to be either Wheeljack, Ratchet, or Bulkhead
and favorite Con would probably be either Starscream or Knockout, probably Knockout more than Screamers haha

I'm most definitely a con, I even have the logo tattooed onto my shoulder blade area haha

I uh... haven't seen the newest transformers movie. I'll probably wait for it to be on demand, I've heard nothing but bad reviews (which doesn't surprise me. Bayverse overall is only really good for watching transformation sequences and hardcore fighting lol)
-sips tea-
@Nohemi
Ha - I'm the oldest fangirl I know! A couple of my lady friends are in their 40's.

I found TC first, then Skywarp, and it took me awhile to breed my Starscream. Thanks for the compliment.
The trine is getting sent off for a little working vacation to get trained up to 25 by my friend. Then, they will be elite.

@Catawampus
For the previous movies, Amazon released the paperback so we could see what was going on. I am very surprised and annoyed that we didn't get one this time.
I think the survival of the other sparks depends on whether or not Lockdown or humans 'killed' them.
I was thinking about Ratchet, and unless he backed up his processors, even if the spark survived, it wouldn't be Ratch. Maybe they would twist it and make him First Aid. Yuck. I hate it when everyone messes with G1 canon.
@Nohemi
Ha - I'm the oldest fangirl I know! A couple of my lady friends are in their 40's.

I found TC first, then Skywarp, and it took me awhile to breed my Starscream. Thanks for the compliment.
The trine is getting sent off for a little working vacation to get trained up to 25 by my friend. Then, they will be elite.

@Catawampus
For the previous movies, Amazon released the paperback so we could see what was going on. I am very surprised and annoyed that we didn't get one this time.
I think the survival of the other sparks depends on whether or not Lockdown or humans 'killed' them.
I was thinking about Ratchet, and unless he backed up his processors, even if the spark survived, it wouldn't be Ratch. Maybe they would twist it and make him First Aid. Yuck. I hate it when everyone messes with G1 canon.
@LuseyMoth

Wait--which Wheeljack? Scientist Jack or sort-of cross between Springer and Drift Wheeljack from Prime?

Also--WELCOME FELLOW KNOCKOUT ENTHUSIAST!

@yummyquik

Guuuuh. I din't want to think about that. It always reminds me of that embarrassing Goldbug incident from G1.

Maybe we'll have some enlightening fanfiction to fill the gaping void? I mean...Bayverse is full of not just plotholes--but mega plotholes the size of collapsed stars. It's just asking for ficcing. Or maybe I'll have a brilliant idea at 3am...though it still hinges on Lockdown being alive...unless he was bringing the sparks to someone? Hnngg.
@LuseyMoth

Wait--which Wheeljack? Scientist Jack or sort-of cross between Springer and Drift Wheeljack from Prime?

Also--WELCOME FELLOW KNOCKOUT ENTHUSIAST!

@yummyquik

Guuuuh. I din't want to think about that. It always reminds me of that embarrassing Goldbug incident from G1.

Maybe we'll have some enlightening fanfiction to fill the gaping void? I mean...Bayverse is full of not just plotholes--but mega plotholes the size of collapsed stars. It's just asking for ficcing. Or maybe I'll have a brilliant idea at 3am...though it still hinges on Lockdown being alive...unless he was bringing the sparks to someone? Hnngg.
naturebanner.png
@Catawampus

b-both >3> but uh, mostly Primeverse Wheeljack... holy heck he's attractive

and YES KNOCKOUT ENTHUSIAST FRIEND
@Catawampus

b-both >3> but uh, mostly Primeverse Wheeljack... holy heck he's attractive

and YES KNOCKOUT ENTHUSIAST FRIEND
-sips tea-
@LuseyMoth

Was just curious--halfway keeping a tally of who sees him as science nerd. Which I blame partly on Pilotslover, but that's mostly the hearing him with a German-ish accent thing...don't listen to me. I'm rambling...

Anyway---AWW YISS HIGH-GLOSS FINISH.
@LuseyMoth

Was just curious--halfway keeping a tally of who sees him as science nerd. Which I blame partly on Pilotslover, but that's mostly the hearing him with a German-ish accent thing...don't listen to me. I'm rambling...

Anyway---AWW YISS HIGH-GLOSS FINISH.
naturebanner.png
@nohemi
Ba weep grah nah weep nini bong ^^'

What got you into transformers; My friend Keaton :I I started watching TF Prime first, then expanded to more of the shows.
Who your favorite character is; Blurr (G1), Prowl/Blurr (Animated), Knock Out/Wheeljack (Prime), Sideswipe (movie)
Autobot or Decepticon? Autobot :I If only because most of the Decepticons are complete idiots.
What your favorite series is; ANIMATED.
Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not? NO I HAVENT SEEN IT YET NO SPOILERS PLEASE IM WORKING ON IT
And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan? @menarina GET YOUR TAILPIPES OVER HERE I FOUND A THREAD FOR YOU

Edit @spookyDiNGO I CAN READ AUTOBOT TOO
@nohemi
Ba weep grah nah weep nini bong ^^'

What got you into transformers; My friend Keaton :I I started watching TF Prime first, then expanded to more of the shows.
Who your favorite character is; Blurr (G1), Prowl/Blurr (Animated), Knock Out/Wheeljack (Prime), Sideswipe (movie)
Autobot or Decepticon? Autobot :I If only because most of the Decepticons are complete idiots.
What your favorite series is; ANIMATED.
Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not? NO I HAVENT SEEN IT YET NO SPOILERS PLEASE IM WORKING ON IT
And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan? @menarina GET YOUR TAILPIPES OVER HERE I FOUND A THREAD FOR YOU

Edit @spookyDiNGO I CAN READ AUTOBOT TOO
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32