Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] A guessing game of chance
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
@FireflyFields
May I claim 16?
If that's unavailable, then maybe 10?
@FireflyFields
May I claim 16?
If that's unavailable, then maybe 10?
I'll take 10 ^^
I'll take 10 ^^
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
I am so sorry for the delay in sending out prizes, I did not see the last number that was claimed before I went out of town for a week. But here are the prizes: Please remember to respond in the thread instead of to the prize message~ 1) @Twilightshine [skin=37930] 2) @ViolentViolet77 [item=breed change: nocturne] 3) @IrmaBoissy [item=scene: voyage of the tenacity] 4) @Persinnamon [item=Aberrant Kraken Chest] 5) @Zeza [item=Foliage Blind] 6) @Aetherskyes [item=Cold as Eyes] 7) @NightOrchiid an item or dragon of your choice 100kt/g or less! 8) @Mythariah a dragon of your choice leveled to 10 [b]or[/b] 10 minutes of coli grinding in a venue of your choice 9) @Doozie [item=prismatic token] 10) @Luei [item=Cerussite Icewarden] 11) @Etheryn [skin=12544] 12) @NightlyDoodling [skin=36041] 13) @AzaRein [skin=35401] 14) @8ooks an item or dragon of your choice 50kt/g or less! 15) @P03 [item=prismatic token] 16) @Niftie [item=ambush]x3 17) @Miere [item=trailing storm] 18) @LuluLala0401 [item=fortune teller's deck] 19) @ChaiSpicedTea [item=shifting kelpie mane] 20) @nebuloous [item=desert rain frog companion] everyone's prizes will be sent out shortly~
I am so sorry for the delay in sending out prizes, I did not see the last number that was claimed before I went out of town for a week. But here are the prizes:

Please remember to respond in the thread instead of to the prize message~

1) @Twilightshine

2) @ViolentViolet77
Breed Change: Nocturne

3) @IrmaBoissy
Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity

4) @Persinnamon
Aberrant Kraken Chest

5) @Zeza
Foliage Blind

6) @Aetherskyes

7) @NightOrchiid
an item or dragon of your choice 100kt/g or less!

8) @Mythariah
a dragon of your choice leveled to 10 or 10 minutes of coli grinding in a venue of your choice

9) @Doozie
Prismatic Token

10) @Luei
Cerussite Icewarden

11) @Etheryn

12) @NightlyDoodling

13) @AzaRein

14) @8ooks
an item or dragon of your choice 50kt/g or less!

15) @P03
Prismatic Token

16) @Niftie
Ambush x3

17) @Miere
Trailing Storm

18) @LuluLala0401
Fortune Teller's Deck

19) @ChaiSpicedTea
Shifting Kelpie Mane

20) @nebuloous
Desert Rain Frog Companion

everyone's prizes will be sent out shortly~
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
Thank you!
Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Thank you! @FireflyFields can I please get [item=Everbloom Gem Guardian]
Thank you! @FireflyFields can I please get Everbloom Gem Guardian
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Thank you very much :D
Thank you very much :D
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you, this was such fun!! I even got a skin from my OG flights' 2020 fest :>
Thank you, this was such fun!! I even got a skin from my OG flights' 2020 fest :>
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
[quote=Pinglist] @Niftie @Aetherskyes @Mythariah @NightlyDoodling @Arkrider410 @Doozie @P03 @KymoLadyofStorms @Bistre @ViolentViolet77 @nebuloous @SilentWanderer @CockatielWing @Twilightshine @pghbekka @Etheryn @8ooks @AzaRein @Leafless @Dinomatika @LuluLala0401 @AceToTheAce @Vriouss @Luei @NightOrchiid @IrmaBoissy @Zeza [/quote] 10 new numbers up! Sorry for the low amount of numbers this month, my vault is a bit worn from my latest uma purchase oops

10 new numbers up! Sorry for the low amount of numbers this month, my vault is a bit worn from my latest uma purchase oops
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
Happy Brightshine! May I have number 9 please?
Happy Brightshine! May I have number 9 please?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25