Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] A guessing game of chance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center] [size=5] [b]Paused until December[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/575718480926736428/966100000050401350/a_guessing_game_of_chance.png [/img] [/center] Hey! This community has been very kind to me in the 2 years I have spent being apart of it! This game is so that I can give back to all the amazing people on this site! Here's the game: Every month there will be a random amount of numbers with a predetermined prize attached to each of them. The prizes will range from very cheap like random trinkets or apparel from my hoard to stuff like eggs or wishlist items! All prizes will be revealed and sent out at the same time once all the numbers have been claimed! To claim a number, simply just [b]ping[/b] me with the number of your choice. You can see what numbers are available, and which ones by checking the numbers quote. If it says none atm, then there are currently no numbers available. Since this is a monthly thing, prizes may not be as big every time, just depends on what I have in my hoard every month! [b][size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5GEjcvZMRsM_nvX1DLlAD78EzTln6pnltCytaDXgvIWL85g/viewform?usp=sf_link]NOTN Prize Poll[/url][/size][/b] [u]Rules[/u] • Only pick 1 number • You can pick any unclaimed number! List below • First come first serve • Don't change your number or edit your post • [u]I am not subscribed; please ping me![/u] • Don't get upset if you get a smaller prize; this is meant to be fun! • Please let me know if you change usernames before I send out the prizes • Please do not respond to your prize message, respond in this thread • Ping me if you have any questions! • I do accept donations, pm me for more info [quote=Numbers] none atm, ask to be on the pinglist! [/quote] This pinglist is for my use in this thread only! Please do not use it anywhere else. [quote=Pinglist] @Niftie @Aetherskyes @Mythariah @NightlyDoodling @Arkrider410 @Doozie @P03 @KymoLadyofStorms @Bistre @ViolentViolet77 @nebuloous @SilentWanderer @CockatielWing @Twilightshine @pghbekka @Etheryn @8ooks @AzaRein @Leafless @Dinomatika @LuluLala0401 @AceToTheAce @Vriouss @Luei @NightOrchiid @IrmaBoissy @Zeza @Verser @Calvair @hawketh @LeafstarOfSky @Boli @Mewk @frogfrog @aohitsugar @telepathetical @sourlapple @reilybug @Regxlia @Vwooop @woopdomoop @Prevalence @Goldensong @musicallyfree @kiiblade @GlamFelix [/quote]
Paused until December

a_guessing_game_of_chance.png
Hey! This community has been very kind to me in the 2 years I have spent being apart of it! This game is so that I can give back to all the amazing people on this site! Here's the game:

Every month there will be a random amount of numbers with a predetermined prize attached to each of them. The prizes will range from very cheap like random trinkets or apparel from my hoard to stuff like eggs or wishlist items! All prizes will be revealed and sent out at the same time once all the numbers have been claimed! To claim a number, simply just ping me with the number of your choice. You can see what numbers are available, and which ones by checking the numbers quote. If it says none atm, then there are currently no numbers available.

Since this is a monthly thing, prizes may not be as big every time, just depends on what I have in my hoard every month!

NOTN Prize Poll

Rules
• Only pick 1 number
• You can pick any unclaimed number! List below
• First come first serve
• Don't change your number or edit your post
I am not subscribed; please ping me!
• Don't get upset if you get a smaller prize; this is meant to be fun!
• Please let me know if you change usernames before I send out the prizes
• Please do not respond to your prize message, respond in this thread
• Ping me if you have any questions!
• I do accept donations, pm me for more info

Numbers wrote:
none atm, ask to be on the pinglist!

This pinglist is for my use in this thread only! Please do not use it anywhere else.
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
@Meowingmeower #11
@Meowingmeower #11
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
This is a neat idea!
@Meowingmeower #13
This is a neat idea!
@Meowingmeower #13
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
@Meowingmeower #22 please!
@Meowingmeower #22 please!
IMG-2868.png
@Meowingmeower #17!!!
@Meowingmeower #17!!!
@meowingmeower (love your username) #8!
@meowingmeower (love your username) #8!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Meowingmeower could i have 24? :]
@Meowingmeower could i have 24? :]
@Meowingmeower #20
@Meowingmeower #20
zayeiw2.gifdvMS65X.pngQJAOLGp.pngRvZlNo0.png9ABYYGz.pngoQkRxoy.gif
vjbkf7D.png
wisp.png
@MeowingMeower #3 Please!
@MeowingMeower #3 Please!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Meowingmeower

#5, thanks!
@Meowingmeower

#5, thanks!
J5UzPst.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25