Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48
NO WAY THEY YASSIFIED BALDWIN

But jokes aside he looks absolutely amazing>:]
And I’m super exited for the long awaited progress you guys are making ahhh!!! It’s so crazy that the 9th fr anniversary is coming up it feels surreal
NO WAY THEY YASSIFIED BALDWIN

But jokes aside he looks absolutely amazing>:]
And I’m super exited for the long awaited progress you guys are making ahhh!!! It’s so crazy that the 9th fr anniversary is coming up it feels surreal
uSGMmBd.png
honestly just want to say thank you for the development updates. I hope y'all feel like you're making progress, because you are! backend work is so important and it's just... nice to see a site that acknowledges how much work it can be, and understands that some of the userbase is like genuinely interested in how it's going :3
honestly just want to say thank you for the development updates. I hope y'all feel like you're making progress, because you are! backend work is so important and it's just... nice to see a site that acknowledges how much work it can be, and understands that some of the userbase is like genuinely interested in how it's going :3

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
so exciting!
so exciting!
Lover of all dragons!
Baldwin looks amazing!
Baldwin looks amazing!
Where did Baldwin's pearl go? (Sorry if this was already asked and I overlooked it.)

Ok, found the bookshelf with the pearl, it's on the create news items section.
Where did Baldwin's pearl go? (Sorry if this was already asked and I overlooked it.)

Ok, found the bookshelf with the pearl, it's on the create news items section.
Why so many ppl continue asking about Baldwin's pearl AFTER someone already explained? It wasn't even showed on his old art :o

The pearl was always placed on his shelf in the creating page.

Why so many ppl continue asking about Baldwin's pearl AFTER someone already explained? It wasn't even showed on his old art :o

The pearl was always placed on his shelf in the creating page.

1.gif
Ooh! This all looks great!
Ooh! This all looks great!
woooo!
woooo!
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
[quote name="BlueTrillium" date="2022-06-03 15:25:47" ] I hope the pearl makes a comeback somewhere on Baldwin's main page though. It's a cool link to his past, and not only that, it's gonna be kinda confusing for newbies who get that trivia question about Baldwin's pearl if the pearl isn't there any longer!! xD Not sure where it would work on the new art, I admit... maybe Baldwin's two new little buddies could be caretaking it... (Yes, I know the pearl's still in the art on the 'create new items' tab, but Baldwin's not shown on that page so I feel like it's less likely to be noticed there or connected to his past or the trivia question, heh. But true, at least it's still somewhere!) [/quote] Yes I really like your idea! I had to do some searching too for it and I’m glad it’s somewhere near him! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
BlueTrillium wrote on 2022-06-03 15:25:47:
I hope the pearl makes a comeback somewhere on Baldwin's main page though. It's a cool link to his past, and not only that, it's gonna be kinda confusing for newbies who get that trivia question about Baldwin's pearl if the pearl isn't there any longer!! xD

Not sure where it would work on the new art, I admit... maybe Baldwin's two new little buddies could be caretaking it...

(Yes, I know the pearl's still in the art on the 'create new items' tab, but Baldwin's not shown on that page so I feel like it's less likely to be noticed there or connected to his past or the trivia question, heh. But true, at least it's still somewhere!)

Yes I really like your idea! I had to do some searching too for it and I’m glad it’s somewhere near him!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
I've loved seeing Baldwin progress and his happy old derg face brings a smile to my own. Precious bogsneak <3

Thank you all for the great work you do! Looking forward to the merchant works and fingers crossed it will be for the Carnival!
I've loved seeing Baldwin progress and his happy old derg face brings a smile to my own. Precious bogsneak <3

Thank you all for the great work you do! Looking forward to the merchant works and fingers crossed it will be for the Carnival!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48