Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 310 311
@RavenKara The tread looks good. ^_^ I looked through the wish lists and didn't really see anything that the dragons I posted could help with. Think you'll have time to look through this weekend?

On the other hand, I think my boy Hotaru might be helpful for Fyari's wish. His tert is a bit off, but a little breeding and some luck...

@BomberBrat
Also, when messaging a wish, is the title supposed to be in all caps? I didn't.. Did not want to seem like I was yelling or anything. >_> I'm not sure if you just missed my message, or because of the none-all caps.
@RavenKara The tread looks good. ^_^ I looked through the wish lists and didn't really see anything that the dragons I posted could help with. Think you'll have time to look through this weekend?

On the other hand, I think my boy Hotaru might be helpful for Fyari's wish. His tert is a bit off, but a little breeding and some luck...

@BomberBrat
Also, when messaging a wish, is the title supposed to be in all caps? I didn't.. Did not want to seem like I was yelling or anything. >_> I'm not sure if you just missed my message, or because of the none-all caps.
@Omosky
I just haven't updated the wishlist yet, things were getting moved around today.
@Omosky
I just haven't updated the wishlist yet, things were getting moved around today.
Ah okay. Thank you Bomber. I'll continue to search, but please let me know if there's something I can help with.
Ah okay. Thank you Bomber. I'll continue to search, but please let me know if there's something I can help with.
@RavenKara

I noticed that you still haven't added Orbit's wish to the 'Needs a mate' section.
Potential father Emeryo still waits for a mate =)
@RavenKara

I noticed that you still haven't added Orbit's wish to the 'Needs a mate' section.
Potential father Emeryo still waits for a mate =)
@RavenKara

YAY! Wonderful new thread and pretty art :D !!!

@BomberBrat - let me know if you need something! :3 The last thread didn't show my wish but I figure it was lost in PMs and whatnot, should I send it to you again?

I'll try and check out the wishlist myself, but I have terrible (negative!) organizational skills so if someone could help me out with figuring a wish project I'd love it!
@RavenKara

YAY! Wonderful new thread and pretty art :D !!!

@BomberBrat - let me know if you need something! :3 The last thread didn't show my wish but I figure it was lost in PMs and whatnot, should I send it to you again?

I'll try and check out the wishlist myself, but I have terrible (negative!) organizational skills so if someone could help me out with figuring a wish project I'd love it!
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@Viatrixa
Yes please send it again >.> It did kinda get lost in the mass of wishes. I will save it in my personal document for the thread and pass it along to Raven so that she can add it to the post. Or were you talking about a dragon? I just haven't finished coding the new wishes yet, had a lot going on with moving the thread and getting it set up. I should have them posted sometime tomorrow.
@Viatrixa
Yes please send it again >.> It did kinda get lost in the mass of wishes. I will save it in my personal document for the thread and pass it along to Raven so that she can add it to the post. Or were you talking about a dragon? I just haven't finished coding the new wishes yet, had a lot going on with moving the thread and getting it set up. I should have them posted sometime tomorrow.
Yayyy! :D New open bump!
Yayyy! :D New open bump!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@RavenKara

This looks amazing!!! :D
@RavenKara

This looks amazing!!! :D
@RavenKara
I'm still happy to lend an Arcane nest anytime I have the space. Could you re-add me to the nest list please? =)
@RavenKara
I'm still happy to lend an Arcane nest anytime I have the space. Could you re-add me to the nest list please? =)
OgfyUtM.png
I'm so excited right now... the new auction searches have already picked up a new parent set for @puffthecandleout's dragon wish!
I'm so excited right now... the new auction searches have already picked up a new parent set for @puffthecandleout's dragon wish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 310 311