Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 310 311
Announcement: IF we find your wish dragon but it is missing one or more Genes or needs a breed change, we will be asking that you pay 25% of the Genes/breed change cost. We are having trouble keeping up with gene/breed change costs, and need the extra help.
Announcement: IF we find your wish dragon but it is missing one or more Genes or needs a breed change, we will be asking that you pay 25% of the Genes/breed change cost. We are having trouble keeping up with gene/breed change costs, and need the extra help.
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@Viatrixa
pretty dragons? any dragons?
@Viatrixa
pretty dragons? any dragons?
if your interested in a un-named dragon in my clan send me a note its probably for sell!
my Chibi art shop
@TikiSan :> allrighty. Sent you a dark wildclaw and a vivid blue tundra! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4826904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48270/4826904_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4826910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48270/4826910_350.png[/img] [/url] Hope they're good! Wanted to send a rarer breed and a common one, too :>
@TikiSan

:> allrighty. Sent you a dark wildclaw and a vivid blue tundra!

4826904_350.png

4826910_350.png

Hope they're good! Wanted to send a rarer breed and a common one, too :>
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@Viatrixa
oh sweet thank you!
@Viatrixa
oh sweet thank you!
my Chibi art shop
i have a midnight/midnight/black iri/shim/gem imperial female that can easily grant @emeraldsydie's wish (imp male, shadow/earth, midnight iri/midnight shim/black belly) with the right mate. does anyone have a close male dragon, imp or rarer?
i have a midnight/midnight/black iri/shim/gem imperial female that can easily grant @emeraldsydie's wish (imp male, shadow/earth, midnight iri/midnight shim/black belly) with the right mate. does anyone have a close male dragon, imp or rarer?
@sxizzor I have a midnight/black/shadow iri/shim/gem boy, but he's a Spiral, so he might not work.... here have a look
@sxizzor I have a midnight/black/shadow iri/shim/gem boy, but he's a Spiral, so he might not work.... here have a look
Update on my wish: I found a navy/red that's rtb in 9 days, so I can pair him up with the violet/red that's rtb now and have a much sooner shot at it then the other potential parents that still have to wait a month. I can also pay in full for new primary/secondary genes if the wish dragon ends up needing them, if that would help any. Sorry if I'm being a bit too proactive again, I'm starting to worry it looks like I'm only using this for the eyes... :|

Edit: @sxizzor It's not mine, but there's a mid/mid/black iri/shim/basic imp male in the AH for pretty cheap right now, if that would work. It still has a long cooldown, though...
Update on my wish: I found a navy/red that's rtb in 9 days, so I can pair him up with the violet/red that's rtb now and have a much sooner shot at it then the other potential parents that still have to wait a month. I can also pay in full for new primary/secondary genes if the wish dragon ends up needing them, if that would help any. Sorry if I'm being a bit too proactive again, I'm starting to worry it looks like I'm only using this for the eyes... :|

Edit: @sxizzor It's not mine, but there's a mid/mid/black iri/shim/basic imp male in the AH for pretty cheap right now, if that would work. It still has a long cooldown, though...
Wz3MG4S.png
New breeder! Big welcome to @Morichinatsu!!!
New breeder! Big welcome to @Morichinatsu!!!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@Lilio
It is being updated still. It is alot to go through :) Please let BomberBrat know. They are doing the wishlist updating now to take some pressure off me :)

@GriffinMage
Adding you as an Arcane nest :)

@stay70573
Starting today, all new wishes have a 2500T application fee. This treasure gets sent to our Gene Master so we can gene babies as needed. It may also go toward expanding our nursery.
@Lilio
It is being updated still. It is alot to go through :) Please let BomberBrat know. They are doing the wishlist updating now to take some pressure off me :)

@GriffinMage
Adding you as an Arcane nest :)

@stay70573
Starting today, all new wishes have a 2500T application fee. This treasure gets sent to our Gene Master so we can gene babies as needed. It may also go toward expanding our nursery.

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
Looking through the AH and the spreadsheet... these two might be good for @AngryKoala's wish (the obs/obs/sand pearlcatcher) if anyone has space to pick them up. (Let me know if this isn't ok, I don't have the lair or nest space to become a breeder myself but I have plenty of time to comb search, so I figured I should contribute *somehow*.)

Edit: Ok, one more... this snapper fits @Khazarian's wish perfectly except for the tert gene, if they're ok with that.
Looking through the AH and the spreadsheet... these two might be good for @AngryKoala's wish (the obs/obs/sand pearlcatcher) if anyone has space to pick them up. (Let me know if this isn't ok, I don't have the lair or nest space to become a breeder myself but I have plenty of time to comb search, so I figured I should contribute *somehow*.)

Edit: Ok, one more... this snapper fits @Khazarian's wish perfectly except for the tert gene, if they're ok with that.
Wz3MG4S.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 310 311