Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311
@Zebeyithra

Many a congratulation!

I'd suggest is to try and keep us updated nicely on how wishes and such are going. I've been in the dark for a while myself about weather the person I was supposed to be creating a dragon for already has it or not - I'm also not very good about the whole "pick your own project" - thing, meaning I'd frankly prefer it if someone would instead direct / hand me a wish to fulfill. I really want to stay active and help but I have trouble doing so if I don't really know where I stand. I'm also a bit illiterate when it comes to the spread sheet so instead of guiding me it frankly makes things much more muddled for me. At some point I tried asking several people if they knew anything about the wish I was supposed to be working on and I got no answer, which I assume is due to confusion and things mucking up.

I'm simply one of those people who work best when I'm told exactly what to do!

2nd. Suggestion: Allowances or care package type things. We work very hard for the wishes we fulfill and while we all do it just out of the kindness and fun of it, at times it'd be nice if patted ourselves on the back in some manner. Absolutely not rewards or awards, it's not a competition and such would be unfair. I mean something tiny like a bundle of random small apparel or a familiar, or pocket money. Something that's more symbolic than anything. This would be a great way for us all to thank each other and keep going!

3rd: Suggestion: I have no clue how we'd go about this, but helping each other with lair expansions might be a good idea. It's hard to go about breeding a wish dragon if one's lair is crowded. Unfortunately this is the case with mine >_< (no, I'm not asking for a handout!) but some kind of "help X save up" system or something? I do realize people have open hearts and will gladly provide temp. housing for dragons and such, but it still sucks to have no space in your own lair.

4th: Limits on wishes. I think this one is already in place, but I mean more along the lines of: "Wait until we've fulfilled x number of wishes, then we can take some again." Like this they don't accumulate beyond astronomical numbers.

That's all I gotta say X) I gladly welcome you! I hope someone will prod me about a wish project sooner than later!
@Zebeyithra

Many a congratulation!

I'd suggest is to try and keep us updated nicely on how wishes and such are going. I've been in the dark for a while myself about weather the person I was supposed to be creating a dragon for already has it or not - I'm also not very good about the whole "pick your own project" - thing, meaning I'd frankly prefer it if someone would instead direct / hand me a wish to fulfill. I really want to stay active and help but I have trouble doing so if I don't really know where I stand. I'm also a bit illiterate when it comes to the spread sheet so instead of guiding me it frankly makes things much more muddled for me. At some point I tried asking several people if they knew anything about the wish I was supposed to be working on and I got no answer, which I assume is due to confusion and things mucking up.

I'm simply one of those people who work best when I'm told exactly what to do!

2nd. Suggestion: Allowances or care package type things. We work very hard for the wishes we fulfill and while we all do it just out of the kindness and fun of it, at times it'd be nice if patted ourselves on the back in some manner. Absolutely not rewards or awards, it's not a competition and such would be unfair. I mean something tiny like a bundle of random small apparel or a familiar, or pocket money. Something that's more symbolic than anything. This would be a great way for us all to thank each other and keep going!

3rd: Suggestion: I have no clue how we'd go about this, but helping each other with lair expansions might be a good idea. It's hard to go about breeding a wish dragon if one's lair is crowded. Unfortunately this is the case with mine >_< (no, I'm not asking for a handout!) but some kind of "help X save up" system or something? I do realize people have open hearts and will gladly provide temp. housing for dragons and such, but it still sucks to have no space in your own lair.

4th: Limits on wishes. I think this one is already in place, but I mean more along the lines of: "Wait until we've fulfilled x number of wishes, then we can take some again." Like this they don't accumulate beyond astronomical numbers.

That's all I gotta say X) I gladly welcome you! I hope someone will prod me about a wish project sooner than later!
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@wylde13 Thank you very much! I'll be sure to take you up on that.

@Viatrixa I've had similar confusion with the spreadsheets as well, although that's mostly from not working with the Google Spreadsheets program very often. Last I looked, our wishlist was pretty packed, but a good deal of the Wishers weren't even active members anymore. I'd like to try to go through and weed out the inactive users into a separate list. They *did* pay for their wish, and as such, we do still have an obligation to help out. That being said, its also unrealistic for us to ask someone to house and feed a possible wish dragon for an indeterminate amount of time. We do need an inactivity deadline for this.

I'm gonna lump your 2nd & 3rd suggestions together for this one. I fully approve of this idea! Lair expansions are EXPENSIVE. I'd like to try to address this one of two ways. When I was in Wind, they had a lair expansion program that worked pretty well. They would fully cover the first few expansions (Up to the 5th expansion or something), then help cover 75%-25% of the next few expansions. We do something similar with the genes, I believe. A treasurer would work beautifully for this kind of thing. Raffle & 50/50s would work great to help fund this.
In the meantime, I usually have 4-5 empty pages in my lair if anyone ever needs to store their dragons for awhile, and I have plenty of food saved up.

Speaking of food, maybe we should think about a pantry. Just whatever anyone can spare to send out to our breeders?

A side effect of our breeding; All the other eggs we hatch! I know the market for dragons is kind of all over the place, so they mostly go for exalt prices. Perhaps we need to step that up--A Dragonwish Hatchery. Nothing too fancy, but just a thread to sell dragons for a little higher prices to help fund the DWF. Breeders would receive a majority of the profit while the rest would go towards expansions/food/genes.

Limits on Wishes: I believe there is a limit of 5, or something like that. If there isn't, I wouldn't be opposed to creating a limit in the future. Present wishes will still be honored.

If any of this seems a bit disjointed, I apologize--I'm running on one hour of sleep in the last two days. Thank you again for your suggestions!
@wylde13 Thank you very much! I'll be sure to take you up on that.

@Viatrixa I've had similar confusion with the spreadsheets as well, although that's mostly from not working with the Google Spreadsheets program very often. Last I looked, our wishlist was pretty packed, but a good deal of the Wishers weren't even active members anymore. I'd like to try to go through and weed out the inactive users into a separate list. They *did* pay for their wish, and as such, we do still have an obligation to help out. That being said, its also unrealistic for us to ask someone to house and feed a possible wish dragon for an indeterminate amount of time. We do need an inactivity deadline for this.

I'm gonna lump your 2nd & 3rd suggestions together for this one. I fully approve of this idea! Lair expansions are EXPENSIVE. I'd like to try to address this one of two ways. When I was in Wind, they had a lair expansion program that worked pretty well. They would fully cover the first few expansions (Up to the 5th expansion or something), then help cover 75%-25% of the next few expansions. We do something similar with the genes, I believe. A treasurer would work beautifully for this kind of thing. Raffle & 50/50s would work great to help fund this.
In the meantime, I usually have 4-5 empty pages in my lair if anyone ever needs to store their dragons for awhile, and I have plenty of food saved up.

Speaking of food, maybe we should think about a pantry. Just whatever anyone can spare to send out to our breeders?

A side effect of our breeding; All the other eggs we hatch! I know the market for dragons is kind of all over the place, so they mostly go for exalt prices. Perhaps we need to step that up--A Dragonwish Hatchery. Nothing too fancy, but just a thread to sell dragons for a little higher prices to help fund the DWF. Breeders would receive a majority of the profit while the rest would go towards expansions/food/genes.

Limits on Wishes: I believe there is a limit of 5, or something like that. If there isn't, I wouldn't be opposed to creating a limit in the future. Present wishes will still be honored.

If any of this seems a bit disjointed, I apologize--I'm running on one hour of sleep in the last two days. Thank you again for your suggestions!
@Zebeyithra
Everything sounds good to me at this point ^^ Give me a ping when/if the skype group thing is up. That'd be a major help in reminding me to work on the spreadsheet when life gets in the way and makes me forget it needs done.
@Zebeyithra
Everything sounds good to me at this point ^^ Give me a ping when/if the skype group thing is up. That'd be a major help in reminding me to work on the spreadsheet when life gets in the way and makes me forget it needs done.
@Zebeyithra GO SAW SOME LOGS PRONTO! X) You need your sleep, else a dragon gets grumpy!

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I will by all means help out in anyway I can; I usually have ample amounts of food in my pantry despite having 104 dragons (!) in my lair. For me, the next expansion costs 1075000 treasure, which is an AWFUL lot of money. Back in the day when they were the thing, I used to breed triple colors that were iri / shim / x. These days such dragons don't sell for much sadly, and I lost one way of making treasure. Any suggestions and aid is welcome!

As for raffles please do count me in - I'd love to help in anyway!

Hoping someone will hand me a new wish to work on or help me check on one I'm supposed to be on ;)
@Zebeyithra GO SAW SOME LOGS PRONTO! X) You need your sleep, else a dragon gets grumpy!

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I will by all means help out in anyway I can; I usually have ample amounts of food in my pantry despite having 104 dragons (!) in my lair. For me, the next expansion costs 1075000 treasure, which is an AWFUL lot of money. Back in the day when they were the thing, I used to breed triple colors that were iri / shim / x. These days such dragons don't sell for much sadly, and I lost one way of making treasure. Any suggestions and aid is welcome!

As for raffles please do count me in - I'd love to help in anyway!

Hoping someone will hand me a new wish to work on or help me check on one I'm supposed to be on ;)
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
I'm confused. Whom do I send the form to?
I'm confused. Whom do I send the form to?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@RavenKara
is this still open?
@RavenKara
is this still open?
@Drakespeare
@Drakespeare
Ok for all that are lost, the thread has moved and this is where to ask about it
VVVVv
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1809466
^^^^^^^^^
Ok for all that are lost, the thread has moved and this is where to ask about it
VVVVv
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1809466
^^^^^^^^^
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@RavenKara

Could I have a Dragon?
@RavenKara

Could I have a Dragon?
DUxSw.gifrUacV.gif67gwO.gifngAQk.gifEiTeg.gifsXJLq.gif
Aaaah I'm new to forums ee >.
Aaaah I'm new to forums ee >.
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311