Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48
BALDWIN HAS LOST HIS PROTECTIVE LAYER OF CRUST
BALDWIN HAS LOST HIS PROTECTIVE LAYER OF CRUST
I SAW SOMEONE SAY "THEY YASSIFIED BALDWIN" AND I CANT GET IT OUT OG MY HEAD SEEING HIM ASHJSAHSHAHASHHA
I SAW SOMEONE SAY "THEY YASSIFIED BALDWIN" AND I CANT GET IT OUT OG MY HEAD SEEING HIM ASHJSAHSHAHASHHA

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Y'all, Baldwin's pearl has been on the shelf in the create items page since he turned into a Bogsneak! It wasn't on his previous art [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/9/97/Baldwin_transformed.png[/img]
Y'all, Baldwin's pearl has been on the shelf in the create items page since he turned into a Bogsneak! It wasn't on his previous art
Baldwin_transformed.png
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
I really like that baldwin looks older, but also way cooler now!

Also happy that the log prepective is fixed. It was a bit weird seeing the strange hovering log.
I really like that baldwin looks older, but also way cooler now!

Also happy that the log prepective is fixed. It was a bit weird seeing the strange hovering log.
Gramps got scrungy. And thank God for the floating log fix!
Gramps got scrungy. And thank God for the floating log fix!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Btw GODS, do I hope we get some more space soon because I need all the space I can get
Btw GODS, do I hope we get some more space soon because I need all the space I can get
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
!!!
!!!
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
BALDWIN GOT YASSIFIED...
BALDWIN GOT YASSIFIED...
S6qsTFf.pngice_3.png VIR8tuW4qI.gif68.png4RB8QJD.png
Imagine my pleasant surprise seeing Baldwin's new look when going to throw some poor familiar in his cauldron!! Love this new art, and I'm looking forward to all of the updates you have in store for us (especially the clan profile). The new NPC market sounds super fun, different ways to acquire special items are VERY appreciated. Keep up the wonderful work team, your efforts make Flight Rising more fun to play every day!
Imagine my pleasant surprise seeing Baldwin's new look when going to throw some poor familiar in his cauldron!! Love this new art, and I'm looking forward to all of the updates you have in store for us (especially the clan profile). The new NPC market sounds super fun, different ways to acquire special items are VERY appreciated. Keep up the wonderful work team, your efforts make Flight Rising more fun to play every day!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
i love this!! but do we have to save our profile info before the revamp? ill it all go blank when it updates? sorry if anyone already asked that : (
i love this!! but do we have to save our profile info before the revamp? ill it all go blank when it updates? sorry if anyone already asked that : (
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48