Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48
Oh no, the trading post has another handsome dad
Oh no, the trading post has another handsome dad
He got yassified AGAIN
He got yassified AGAIN
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Love the new Baldwin art, the fun scene makes it visually more exciting while I endlessly break stuff down haha, so it's very welcome!

Can't wait for nesting grounds, does that mean eggs will be getting updated art as well? I'd welcome that too bc comparatively to the site art now they're not as crisp and matchy in artstyle. Would be very interesting to see them updated! O:
Love the new Baldwin art, the fun scene makes it visually more exciting while I endlessly break stuff down haha, so it's very welcome!

Can't wait for nesting grounds, does that mean eggs will be getting updated art as well? I'd welcome that too bc comparatively to the site art now they're not as crisp and matchy in artstyle. Would be very interesting to see them updated! O:
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
OH MY GOODNESS, Baldy is so cute!!!! I was not expecting a glow-up like this as he was changed once already, but this is stunning and the anatomy is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know who the artist for Trading Post dragons is but they manage to do it so darn well every time.
OH MY GOODNESS, Baldy is so cute!!!! I was not expecting a glow-up like this as he was changed once already, but this is stunning and the anatomy is absolutely gorgeous. I don't know who the artist for Trading Post dragons is but they manage to do it so darn well every time.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
THANK YOU. Baldwin's old art looked so...Well, I don't exactly have nice things to say about it so I won't say anything. I'll just say that this new art is absolutely fantastic and a much needed upgrade. The tongue hanging out is a little silly, but he looks like a respectable scientist now. 10/10
THANK YOU. Baldwin's old art looked so...Well, I don't exactly have nice things to say about it so I won't say anything. I'll just say that this new art is absolutely fantastic and a much needed upgrade. The tongue hanging out is a little silly, but he looks like a respectable scientist now. 10/10
what happened to the shelf with his pearl?
what happened to the shelf with his pearl?
baldwin became 20 years younger lol
baldwin became 20 years younger lol
Baldwin looks amazing!!

Can't wait for the other changes :D
Baldwin looks amazing!!

Can't wait for the other changes :D
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
BALDWIN UPDATE TIME
BALDWIN UPDATE TIME
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Baldwin and his besties look so cute now! :) and happy to see he got some saftey gloves!
Baldwin and his besties look so cute now! :) and happy to see he got some saftey gloves!
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48