Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48
I love Baldwin
I love Baldwin
oml Baldwin! Also thanks for letting us know about the anniversary, we all appreciate everything you guys do and after last year's event it would have been hard to make something as big and better anyway with such a high bar!
oml Baldwin! Also thanks for letting us know about the anniversary, we all appreciate everything you guys do and after last year's event it would have been hard to make something as big and better anyway with such a high bar!
Me: goes to BBB
also me: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BALDWIN WHERE IS YOUR PEARL
Me: goes to BBB
also me: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BALDWIN WHERE IS YOUR PEARL
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
[quote name="@Raske" date="2022-06-03 08:07:58" ] [quote name="Melova" date="2022-06-03 08:07:11" ] Congrats Baldwin on being the first NPC to get a 3rd art update! [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] 3D art? 0: could you tell me what you mean? [/quote] Not 3D, third! Baldwin started life as a Pearlcatcher, but got some cauldron goop on himself and became the site's first Bogsneak. So this is technicaly his [i]second[/i] art [i]update,[/i] and his third art [i]overall![/i]
@Raske wrote on 2022-06-03 08:07:58:
Melova wrote on 2022-06-03 08:07:11:
Congrats Baldwin on being the first NPC to get a 3rd art update!
3D art? 0: could you tell me what you mean?

Not 3D, third! Baldwin started life as a Pearlcatcher, but got some cauldron goop on himself and became the site's first Bogsneak. So this is technicaly his second art update, and his third art overall!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png40.png
Excited to see all the refactors coming our way, and nice to give a heads up about the anniversary. Hopefully this upcoming year will be kinder on us all.
Excited to see all the refactors coming our way, and nice to give a heads up about the anniversary. Hopefully this upcoming year will be kinder on us all.
uCR5SCW.png
Looking forward to everything! And love Baldwin’s new art!
Looking forward to everything! And love Baldwin’s new art!
[quote name="kiwis" date="2022-06-03 07:41:05" ] saw the new baldwin and RAN to the home page! [/quote]
kiwis wrote on 2022-06-03 07:41:05:
saw the new baldwin and RAN to the home page!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Those little residue buddies are so cute :) they're doing their best to help!
Those little residue buddies are so cute :) they're doing their best to help!
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
Baldwin looks great! Obsessed with his little Residue blobbies too. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Hoping that the upcoming updates go smoothly! Thank you for all your hard work, staff.
Baldwin looks great! Obsessed with his little Residue blobbies too. Hoping that the upcoming updates go smoothly! Thank you for all your hard work, staff.
Baldwin art? top! a shorter event (nothing extreme brand new and not 2 weeks of wait) than last year? top! still exiting stuff, but in a shorter time period? well, well, well...TOP! (honestly, last years event, duskcarve dig...it was waaay to much wait time for my first birthday event on the site...so shorter sounds waaaay better!) overall rating of this post: could not be better 10/10 with a [emoji=gold star size=1] on top!
Baldwin art? top!

a shorter event (nothing extreme brand new and not 2 weeks of wait) than last year? top!

still exiting stuff, but in a shorter time period? well, well, well...TOP!

(honestly, last years event, duskcarve dig...it was waaay to much wait time for my first birthday event on the site...so shorter sounds waaaay better!)

overall rating of this post: could not be better 10/10 with a on top!
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48