Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48
Happy to hear you won't be crunching to get something special for us! I'm excited to get anything, and I'm excited about getting refactor fully finished!
Happy to hear you won't be crunching to get something special for us! I'm excited to get anything, and I'm excited about getting refactor fully finished!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I definitely wasn’t expecting a glow up on Baldwin since his art is more recent, but…it looks SO GOOD now omg!! I adore him! I think his artwork is now tied with Arlo’s in terms of awesomeness. I am also so excited for everything. The rest of the refactoring, the new NPC shop, and the anniversary! Even if it is a bit muted this year. :) I’m definitely thankful for the heads up, so anniversary day isn’t full of a bunch of anger. I absolutely love that this site prioritizes anti-crunch so much…I wish that was more commonplace in the games industry. Please continue to take care of yourselves and your families. [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2022-06-03 08:18:58" ] Hopefully this upcoming year will be kinder on us all. [/quote] Quoting for truth and for good vibes.
I definitely wasn’t expecting a glow up on Baldwin since his art is more recent, but…it looks SO GOOD now omg!! I adore him! I think his artwork is now tied with Arlo’s in terms of awesomeness.

I am also so excited for everything. The rest of the refactoring, the new NPC shop, and the anniversary! Even if it is a bit muted this year. :) I’m definitely thankful for the heads up, so anniversary day isn’t full of a bunch of anger.

I absolutely love that this site prioritizes anti-crunch so much…I wish that was more commonplace in the games industry. Please continue to take care of yourselves and your families.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2022-06-03 08:18:58:
Hopefully this upcoming year will be kinder on us all.

Quoting for truth and for good vibes.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

yoo baldwin update :D

I wonder the anniversary will be like.
yoo baldwin update :D

I wonder the anniversary will be like.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'll miss the clumsy, fierce-looking big paws Baldwin used to have, but everything else is great ! He looks really sweet now, lively and full of personality. I dig it !

I also like hearing about the other news things in the works, and having a smaller anniversary is nice. The... The last one was Obelisks? It's been a YEAR?? I can hardly believe it, it goes so fast ;.;
I'll miss the clumsy, fierce-looking big paws Baldwin used to have, but everything else is great ! He looks really sweet now, lively and full of personality. I dig it !

I also like hearing about the other news things in the works, and having a smaller anniversary is nice. The... The last one was Obelisks? It's been a YEAR?? I can hardly believe it, it goes so fast ;.;
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Thank you for all the effort that you put!
Thank you for all the effort that you put!
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
I love the Baldwin glowup! All of the new art has been gorgeous so far. Stay strong with the refactory, I am looking forward to all the things the team will be able to achive with this new code base <3
I love the Baldwin glowup! All of the new art has been gorgeous so far. Stay strong with the refactory, I am looking forward to all the things the team will be able to achive with this new code base <3
0568df9c7013a0a4a02da536fc5f3df7e25760b5.png
Love the new artwork! Thank you for the update on PvP. Take all the time you need, I know it'll be great when it's all done. I'm super excited for the NPC Shop System.

Take care and keep keeping on!
Love the new artwork! Thank you for the update on PvP. Take all the time you need, I know it'll be great when it's all done. I'm super excited for the NPC Shop System.

Take care and keep keeping on!
Y02PS6v.png
Baldwin's new artwork is wonderful!
Baldwin's new artwork is wonderful!
Baldwin looking awesome, and those little residues are adorable! Thank you so much staff for being so dedicated and amazing!
Baldwin looking awesome, and those little residues are adorable! Thank you so much staff for being so dedicated and amazing!
sYJ7QdI.png
Eeee! Happy early 9th Anniversary Flight Rising! Thanks staff!
Eeee! Happy early 9th Anniversary Flight Rising! Thanks staff!
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48