Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65
@TheWildThings
Glad to help out. So the Mire Flyer optimized stats are: 120 STR | 62 QCK | 30 VIT
These have been tested to often allow for rally eliminate most monsters in most venues and allow for maximum durability of your trainer. Each venue from Boreal Woods and higher has different stats for different reasons. The stats for the flyer are allocated to try to make 1 dragon be able to train two dragons to level 25, or the level of your choosing to exalt for dominance/profit.

With tinctures, you are able to play around with stats. You could re-stat a dragon to almost any combination of numbers. Before the most current Mire update, there were two recommended STR builds: (running from memory on the two numbers) 119 Str or 117 Str. The 119 STR would allow you to rally eliminate, but that build had (I think) 69 QCK and so the VIT quite a bit lower. Further down in the Mire Flyer build post is this note: You need 66 QCK in order to get the Haste turn against all the monsters except Psywurm (mage), Salve Kamaitachi (mage), Scythe Kamaitachi, and bosses, so for the Meditate build you can try 120 VIT / 66 QCK / 22 VIT. You can build a melee (scratch) dragon with those numbers to get the turn advantage over all the melee attacking monsters, but it's at the expense of your VIT (your durability to absorb damage). The original 'glass cannon' build had something like 133 STR, 48 QCK, 8 VIT... and might survive one attack. The stat system is regressive in that as you allocate more points to one stat category each additional point increases the overall cost. The Coliseum Stat Preview Tool will let you play around with stat numbers without using tincture on a real dragon and multiple deaths/resets in the coliseum...

I experimented with a dragon that had something like 96 QCK. It was super fast, but with lower strength extra turns were required to finish off groups of 3 or 4 monsters. More turns in a battle = slower results and more time to level dragons.

Hope the extra information helps. Ask if I missed something or you have additional questions.
@TheWildThings
Glad to help out. So the Mire Flyer optimized stats are: 120 STR | 62 QCK | 30 VIT
These have been tested to often allow for rally eliminate most monsters in most venues and allow for maximum durability of your trainer. Each venue from Boreal Woods and higher has different stats for different reasons. The stats for the flyer are allocated to try to make 1 dragon be able to train two dragons to level 25, or the level of your choosing to exalt for dominance/profit.

With tinctures, you are able to play around with stats. You could re-stat a dragon to almost any combination of numbers. Before the most current Mire update, there were two recommended STR builds: (running from memory on the two numbers) 119 Str or 117 Str. The 119 STR would allow you to rally eliminate, but that build had (I think) 69 QCK and so the VIT quite a bit lower. Further down in the Mire Flyer build post is this note: You need 66 QCK in order to get the Haste turn against all the monsters except Psywurm (mage), Salve Kamaitachi (mage), Scythe Kamaitachi, and bosses, so for the Meditate build you can try 120 VIT / 66 QCK / 22 VIT. You can build a melee (scratch) dragon with those numbers to get the turn advantage over all the melee attacking monsters, but it's at the expense of your VIT (your durability to absorb damage). The original 'glass cannon' build had something like 133 STR, 48 QCK, 8 VIT... and might survive one attack. The stat system is regressive in that as you allocate more points to one stat category each additional point increases the overall cost. The Coliseum Stat Preview Tool will let you play around with stat numbers without using tincture on a real dragon and multiple deaths/resets in the coliseum...

I experimented with a dragon that had something like 96 QCK. It was super fast, but with lower strength extra turns were required to finish off groups of 3 or 4 monsters. More turns in a battle = slower results and more time to level dragons.

Hope the extra information helps. Ask if I missed something or you have additional questions.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@quattronius Likewise! And 'what fits the user' is a fairly important part, yes. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Hrm, no cross-comparing Ghostbusters and Mire Flyers with the different energy stones though, rather than just the different stones in the same build, for 'default' optimal training speed. With my luck, that post was right here in this thread and I am just not finding it because Tired, or something. It has to be outdated now, but it was still interesting.
@quattronius Likewise! And 'what fits the user' is a fairly important part, yes.

Hrm, no cross-comparing Ghostbusters and Mire Flyers with the different energy stones though, rather than just the different stones in the same build, for 'default' optimal training speed. With my luck, that post was right here in this thread and I am just not finding it because Tired, or something. It has to be outdated now, but it was still interesting.

@williwawwarden
You got it right Optimal exalting levels is at the bottom of page 1.
I did make note - without stats for each build - that all venues from Boreal Woods and higher all have their own stats for their own reason. Maki posted this about Optimum Exalting Levels and it contains number of battles to level for exalting and for levelling to 25.

Based on Coliseum Enemy Experience Ghostlight Ruins is slightly faster, based upon higher exp/battle outcome for exalting and levelling to 25. Especially when you consider that 1 dragon can reliably level two dragons!

Maki did just update that section as of the end of April 2022 - he does a great job of maintaining his content!
@williwawwarden
You got it right Optimal exalting levels is at the bottom of page 1.
I did make note - without stats for each build - that all venues from Boreal Woods and higher all have their own stats for their own reason. Maki posted this about Optimum Exalting Levels and it contains number of battles to level for exalting and for levelling to 25.

Based on Coliseum Enemy Experience Ghostlight Ruins is slightly faster, based upon higher exp/battle outcome for exalting and levelling to 25. Especially when you consider that 1 dragon can reliably level two dragons!

Maki did just update that section as of the end of April 2022 - he does a great job of maintaining his content!
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
@quattronius Ah! I thought it might still be, it certainly still [i]feels[/i] like my Ghostbuster is faster - I still switch between, as much for boredom relief as anything, since the [i]fastest [/i]way to Coli is to not get bored and stop. It has been only a year and a half or so since I devoured everything Coliseum I could find, but that is my memory for you.... And my habit of jumping in at page 14 here. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1] Thank you! Good to know that is still accurate, I should have known it would be here. Maki's thread maintenance is [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1].
@quattronius Ah! I thought it might still be, it certainly still feels like my Ghostbuster is faster - I still switch between, as much for boredom relief as anything, since the fastest way to Coli is to not get bored and stop.

It has been only a year and a half or so since I devoured everything Coliseum I could find, but that is my memory for you.... And my habit of jumping in at page 14 here. Thank you! Good to know that is still accurate, I should have known it would be here. Maki's thread maintenance is .
One question is there a forum that sells the farming type of dragon?
[quote name="@arikuu" date="2022-06-02 09:36:28" ] One question is there a forum that sells the farming type of dragon? [/quote] You can often find LVL25 sales in "Dragons for Sale" and in "Raffles and Giveaways", however people rarely sell/raffle off statted and stoned dragons. You can also try your flight's forums: "Light Sales" or "Light Dominance". Edit: If you find the appropriate stones too expensive, there are many builds out there that don't require Eliminate ( like the Sedona build that you can use to level and exalt dragons for money).
@arikuu wrote on 2022-06-02 09:36:28:

You can often find LVL25 sales in "Dragons for Sale" and in "Raffles and Giveaways", however people rarely sell/raffle off statted and stoned dragons. You can also try your flight's forums: "Light Sales" or "Light Dominance".

Edit: If you find the appropriate stones too expensive, there are many builds out there that don't require Eliminate ( like the Sedona build that you can use to level and exalt dragons for money).
@arikuu
Another option is that most of the elements have players that help newer players with getting coliseum dragons. Either by having level 25 coliseum dragons to lend you to level your own dragons to 25, or some sort of assistance with 1 time free level 25 dragon/battle stones to put on your own dragon. We do for earth element. Check in the light forums or ask another light member to see if they can guide you to those posts.
@arikuu
Another option is that most of the elements have players that help newer players with getting coliseum dragons. Either by having level 25 coliseum dragons to lend you to level your own dragons to 25, or some sort of assistance with 1 time free level 25 dragon/battle stones to put on your own dragon. We do for earth element. Check in the light forums or ask another light member to see if they can guide you to those posts.
what are the best elements for golem workshop, kelp beds, and forbidden portal? someone told me wind is best for golem workshop.
what are the best elements for golem workshop, kelp beds, and forbidden portal? someone told me wind is best for golem workshop.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
@Mollusc There is a list at the bottom of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37190279]this post[/url]: [quote][columns] [i]Venue[/i] Boreal Wood Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost Ghostlight Ruins Mire Kelp Beds Golem Workshop Forbidden Portal [nextcol] [color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol] [i]Best element[/i] Plague Plague Wind Nature, Water Arcane Ice Fire, Nature (Mage: Fire, Nature) Fire (Mage: Water) [/columns][/quote]
@Mollusc

There is a list at the bottom of this post:
Quote:

Venue

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
____

Best element

Plague
Plague
Wind
Nature, Water
Arcane
Ice
Fire, Nature (Mage: Fire, Nature)
Fire (Mage: Water)
@Maki
Oops sorry.
@Maki
Oops sorry.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65