Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I would use almost any of my dragons, but my main ones would probably be the founders. And outside of flight rising, I basically only use OCs.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not particularly! I always love dragon rps and fantasy based ones. I'm constantly coming up with new stuff.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Varies heavily depending on plot, events in life, etc. But I'll shoot for the equivalent of two paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
Usually I can get two paragraphs done in ten minutes once I see the reply. But I tend to be off and on throughout the day, so it might take longer.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Not really, just want someone who doesn't try to control my characters and is generally respectful. I tend to stick to smaller groups, but I'm willing to broaden my horizons.
Would you like to share any additional information?
Not really. I'm fine with anything within the rules.
Character Information
I would use almost any of my dragons, but my main ones would probably be the founders. And outside of flight rising, I basically only use OCs.

Not particularly! I always love dragon rps and fantasy based ones. I'm constantly coming up with new stuff.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Varies heavily depending on plot, events in life, etc. But I'll shoot for the equivalent of two paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
Usually I can get two paragraphs done in ten minutes once I see the reply. But I tend to be off and on throughout the day, so it might take longer.
Not really, just want someone who doesn't try to control my characters and is generally respectful. I tend to stick to smaller groups, but I'm willing to broaden my horizons.
Not really. I'm fine with anything within the rules.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
Character Information

I have several fandom characters; Wings of Fire, Flight Rising, etc, all with a variety of personalities and backstories.

I'm seeking roleplays with OCs within the Flight Rising, Wings of Fire or an original dragon-based universe.
I don't mind what genre it is. I have a strong preference towards adventure, action, romance, apocalypse, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I will provide detailed responses, at minimum a paragraph, ranging up to several paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I will try to respond as soon as possible, within a few hours or a day. The latest I will reply is within 3 or 4 days, due to my IRL commitments.

Discord or on the forums are the ways I'd prefer to communicate.

I've been roleplaying for a long time.
I also enjoy some good combat rp.
Don't be afraid to message! I'm really chatty and enjoy meeting new people ^-^

Character Information

I have several fandom characters; Wings of Fire, Flight Rising, etc, all with a variety of personalities and backstories.

I'm seeking roleplays with OCs within the Flight Rising, Wings of Fire or an original dragon-based universe.
I don't mind what genre it is. I have a strong preference towards adventure, action, romance, apocalypse, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I will provide detailed responses, at minimum a paragraph, ranging up to several paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I will try to respond as soon as possible, within a few hours or a day. The latest I will reply is within 3 or 4 days, due to my IRL commitments.

Discord or on the forums are the ways I'd prefer to communicate.

I've been roleplaying for a long time.
I also enjoy some good combat rp.
Don't be afraid to message! I'm really chatty and enjoy meeting new people ^-^

Character Information
Mostly they are from my lair(off and on them having descriptions)

No not really, i like to come up with some together

Player Information

Average reply length?
I use to be around 600 words around four paragraphs. I haven't roleplayed in months so it's knocked it down a lot. Honestly it depends on how my partner is in the matter

Average reply speed?
Depends as well. I don't have exact dates for this because i haven't roleplayed in a long time.

Not a lot, i prefer just everyone at the same lengths (or relitive) so we can all roleplay and have enough to go off on). And no op characters.

I do have studying/classes that takes up the majority of the weekdays. I've been roleplaying for around 5-6 years almost on a mix of forum's
Character Information
Mostly they are from my lair(off and on them having descriptions)

No not really, i like to come up with some together

Player Information

Average reply length?
I use to be around 600 words around four paragraphs. I haven't roleplayed in months so it's knocked it down a lot. Honestly it depends on how my partner is in the matter

Average reply speed?
Depends as well. I don't have exact dates for this because i haven't roleplayed in a long time.

Not a lot, i prefer just everyone at the same lengths (or relitive) so we can all roleplay and have enough to go off on). And no op characters.

I do have studying/classes that takes up the majority of the weekdays. I've been roleplaying for around 5-6 years almost on a mix of forum's

Character Information: Majority of my characters are ocs, from any fandom. However, a rp with fr dragons may be fun as well!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:
I don't have anything specific at all, all roleplays are fun to me, I like to do any sort of plot.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Often time my replies are 1-2 paragraphs, yet my writing isn't the best.

Average reply speed?
Two hours at the latest, however, I'm always on my phone/computer and I love to chat!

I would prefer if the other roleplayer didn't give small responses to my 1-3 paragraph response!

I would rather rp on discord than anything else! But the forms are okay, I just don't check forms as often as discord!

Character Information: Majority of my characters are ocs, from any fandom. However, a rp with fr dragons may be fun as well!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:
I don't have anything specific at all, all roleplays are fun to me, I like to do any sort of plot.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Often time my replies are 1-2 paragraphs, yet my writing isn't the best.

Average reply speed?
Two hours at the latest, however, I'm always on my phone/computer and I love to chat!

I would prefer if the other roleplayer didn't give small responses to my 1-3 paragraph response!

I would rather rp on discord than anything else! But the forms are okay, I just don't check forms as often as discord!
Character Information

I'm looking for OC roleplays since that's what I'm used to. I'm not really used to playing as characters that aren't my own. I've never really roleplayed as dragons before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm fine with using humans or other things like hybrids.

No, not really. Anything goes with me. I'm more used to action roleplays, though. I'm also fine with hosting roleplays.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try going for at least a paragraph or two. If I'm feeling motivated maybe three.

Average reply speed?
It varies a lot. I'll try at least four times a day.

I prefer small group roleplays, but I'm alright with 1X1's, too.
I do prefer active roleplays but if you can't reply for a while it's fine!

I'm 14, adhd, she/they but other pronouns are fine. I'm fine with action themes. I enjoy discussing about OC's, fandoms, ideas, and theories. I'm going to be using the forums to roleplay, but PM's are fine too. Feel free to shoot me one, I don't mind.
Character Information

I'm looking for OC roleplays since that's what I'm used to. I'm not really used to playing as characters that aren't my own. I've never really roleplayed as dragons before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm fine with using humans or other things like hybrids.

No, not really. Anything goes with me. I'm more used to action roleplays, though. I'm also fine with hosting roleplays.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try going for at least a paragraph or two. If I'm feeling motivated maybe three.

Average reply speed?
It varies a lot. I'll try at least four times a day.

I prefer small group roleplays, but I'm alright with 1X1's, too.
I do prefer active roleplays but if you can't reply for a while it's fine!

I'm 14, adhd, she/they but other pronouns are fine. I'm fine with action themes. I enjoy discussing about OC's, fandoms, ideas, and theories. I'm going to be using the forums to roleplay, but PM's are fine too. Feel free to shoot me one, I don't mind.
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png

- Original! I tend to make OCs based on my dragons too

- Fantasy roleplays; I like trying to run running them!

Average reply length?

- Ranging from a sentence to a few paragraphs depending on what I'm replying to/starting.

Average reply speed?

- I'd say 5 - 15 minutes? Unless it is nighttime for me.

- Not really.

- I like running roleplays about the original worlds I created myself; it feels like I'm inviting others into my own creations and mindset, and being able to build on my creations with the help of others is so very fun. I love it.

- Original! I tend to make OCs based on my dragons too

- Fantasy roleplays; I like trying to run running them!

Average reply length?

- Ranging from a sentence to a few paragraphs depending on what I'm replying to/starting.

Average reply speed?

- I'd say 5 - 15 minutes? Unless it is nighttime for me.

- Not really.

- I like running roleplays about the original worlds I created myself; it feels like I'm inviting others into my own creations and mindset, and being able to build on my creations with the help of others is so very fun. I love it.
RyuuWolves - Call me Ryuu, or Eldu. I’m a newish player to this game, this is just a second account since I dropped the game a long time ago and I’ve changed all my passwords and emails since. My timezone is EST, three hours ahead of server time.

I am capable of making both original and fandom characters with interest in both. I’m chill with either OC roleplays or fandom roleplays; for example, I love Eragon and WoF roleplays and I’d love to explore them more here.

Not at all; I want to explore the roleplaying features on this website, I thought this was a really cool idea. I’m open to any roleplays.

Average reply length/speed?
I tend to reply with a few sentences to a few paragraphs, it really depends on the other person and I’ll adapt. It depends on a lot, actually, but I am a semi-literate/literate roleplayer and I have no problem with anyone’s normal roleplay abilities. I reply within a few hours to maybe a day, depending on when or why I’m on the app.

In all honesty, I’d be much faster on Discord, I’d respond within ten to thirty minutes depending on how fast the other person responds. I’m really picky about grammar, and I hope people would try to keep okay and understandable grammar at a minimum. Other than that, I don’t have a quarrel with any kind of roleplayers or what they do unless the roleplay is really one sided or overpowered, ect.

I’m no stranger to roleplaying and I’ve just been picking it back up. Any overpowered characters or just utterly stupid ruin moods and the fun of the roleplay, please don’t do that, to anyone. I’m open to any kinds of roleplays and I’d love to meet new people here.

Thank you for reading and I hope you find a roleplay and have an amazing day!
RyuuWolves - Call me Ryuu, or Eldu. I’m a newish player to this game, this is just a second account since I dropped the game a long time ago and I’ve changed all my passwords and emails since. My timezone is EST, three hours ahead of server time.

I am capable of making both original and fandom characters with interest in both. I’m chill with either OC roleplays or fandom roleplays; for example, I love Eragon and WoF roleplays and I’d love to explore them more here.

Not at all; I want to explore the roleplaying features on this website, I thought this was a really cool idea. I’m open to any roleplays.

Average reply length/speed?
I tend to reply with a few sentences to a few paragraphs, it really depends on the other person and I’ll adapt. It depends on a lot, actually, but I am a semi-literate/literate roleplayer and I have no problem with anyone’s normal roleplay abilities. I reply within a few hours to maybe a day, depending on when or why I’m on the app.

In all honesty, I’d be much faster on Discord, I’d respond within ten to thirty minutes depending on how fast the other person responds. I’m really picky about grammar, and I hope people would try to keep okay and understandable grammar at a minimum. Other than that, I don’t have a quarrel with any kind of roleplayers or what they do unless the roleplay is really one sided or overpowered, ect.

I’m no stranger to roleplaying and I’ve just been picking it back up. Any overpowered characters or just utterly stupid ruin moods and the fun of the roleplay, please don’t do that, to anyone. I’m open to any kinds of roleplays and I’d love to meet new people here.

Thank you for reading and I hope you find a roleplay and have an amazing day!
Character Information
-Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I'd like to roleplay with some of my FR dragons- who I decide upon will be heavily dependent on the person I'm roleplaying with and storyline agreed upon.

-Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm down for just about anything, barring combat and/or heavy gore. Would vastly prefer it take place in or parallel to Sornieth.

Player Information

-Average reply length?
Depends entirely on the person I'll be roleplaying with and my mood. I'll do my best to reply with at least a paragraph or two, though.

-Average reply speed?
Varies due to IRL stuff. I try to reply within the hour if I'm online, given I'm not immediately distracted by something.

-Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
y'all gotta be inclusive, a vast majority of my characters are some form of not cis/het and I will not be tolerating anyone uncomfortable with that, especially in a romance RP.
19+. I'm an adult and I don't want to be roleplaying with minors.
I'm a little picky about spelling and grammar.

-Would you like to share any additional information?
I'm somewhat new to roleplaying (most of my experience comes from D&D sessions as the Dungeon Master), and would love to find someone willing to show me the ropes. I'm a big fan of writing eldritch/lovecraftian horror, but also enjoy romance and adventure.
I prefer using Discord to communicate, and will share my info in PMs when reached out to.
I'm an artist, and if the world really captures my attention then I'll be showing up with art from time-to-time, most likely OOC.
Character Information
-Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I'd like to roleplay with some of my FR dragons- who I decide upon will be heavily dependent on the person I'm roleplaying with and storyline agreed upon.

-Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm down for just about anything, barring combat and/or heavy gore. Would vastly prefer it take place in or parallel to Sornieth.

Player Information

-Average reply length?
Depends entirely on the person I'll be roleplaying with and my mood. I'll do my best to reply with at least a paragraph or two, though.

-Average reply speed?
Varies due to IRL stuff. I try to reply within the hour if I'm online, given I'm not immediately distracted by something.

-Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
y'all gotta be inclusive, a vast majority of my characters are some form of not cis/het and I will not be tolerating anyone uncomfortable with that, especially in a romance RP.
19+. I'm an adult and I don't want to be roleplaying with minors.
I'm a little picky about spelling and grammar.

-Would you like to share any additional information?
I'm somewhat new to roleplaying (most of my experience comes from D&D sessions as the Dungeon Master), and would love to find someone willing to show me the ropes. I'm a big fan of writing eldritch/lovecraftian horror, but also enjoy romance and adventure.
I prefer using Discord to communicate, and will share my info in PMs when reached out to.
I'm an artist, and if the world really captures my attention then I'll be showing up with art from time-to-time, most likely OOC.
krizel_1054.png
Character Information

Fandom or Original? - i want to rp with my fr dergs! the only two i have lored right now are my progens
Specific Roleplay? - not really! i really love horror and id love lore affiliations, but nothing else comes to mind. my clan is nomadic, so we can pretty much do whatever!

Player Information

Average Reply Length - 1-2 short paragraphs!
Average Reply Speed - uhhh. i try my best
Any Requirements - uh, im a minor and id rather you be less than 25 y/o, i don't do pms outside of sales (offer rps on my thread), dont be homophobic please, i don't do romance or combat
Any Additional Information? - if you're annoying ill just block you, i've been rping for uhhh three years or so, but this is my 1st time with forum rp.
Character Information

Fandom or Original? - i want to rp with my fr dergs! the only two i have lored right now are my progens
Specific Roleplay? - not really! i really love horror and id love lore affiliations, but nothing else comes to mind. my clan is nomadic, so we can pretty much do whatever!

Player Information

Average Reply Length - 1-2 short paragraphs!
Average Reply Speed - uhhh. i try my best
Any Requirements - uh, im a minor and id rather you be less than 25 y/o, i don't do pms outside of sales (offer rps on my thread), dont be homophobic please, i don't do romance or combat
Any Additional Information? - if you're annoying ill just block you, i've been rping for uhhh three years or so, but this is my 1st time with forum rp.
P9aWhak.png
hh5n4WA.png
x8bDWFu.png
I9phJiK.png
bat, they/them
fr time -2
horror fan
art shop
uXynXma.png
Character Information

I have yet to make/write lore for my FR dragons, but I do have plenty of independent or fandom Ocs! (I hope to use FR dragons soon - once I get inspiration for their lore.)

Not particularly! I do tend to enjoy more darker themes like horror and mystery, but I also love fantasy and adventure. Either way, I'm down for pretty much anything!

Player Information

Average Reply Length
I try to get 1-3 paragraphs in.

Average Reply Speed
I am a pretty fast typer, but words and ideas may come a bit slowly. That being said, I am pretty new to forums in general, so I don't know.
I'd prefer if you were to be elaborate with your descriptions! At least 1 paragraph, please, as I tend to be descriptive and would like that matched :]

While I am new to FR, I'm not new to roleplaying, as I have been for 4 years on various sites.
I can't use discord often due to personal circumstances, but I do have an account and if I can get on, will friend you upon request! I hope eventually I can use it more often.
I am a minor, so please take that into consideration.
I do art! And occasionally I may sketch scenes and your OCs if thats alright!
My timezone is EST, so three hours ahead, I think?
As I am in school, there may be long pauses for school related things. (Though it is summer break for me currently, so I'll be on most of the day.) I'll make sure to tell you if I have to go.
Character Information

I have yet to make/write lore for my FR dragons, but I do have plenty of independent or fandom Ocs! (I hope to use FR dragons soon - once I get inspiration for their lore.)

Not particularly! I do tend to enjoy more darker themes like horror and mystery, but I also love fantasy and adventure. Either way, I'm down for pretty much anything!

Player Information

Average Reply Length
I try to get 1-3 paragraphs in.

Average Reply Speed
I am a pretty fast typer, but words and ideas may come a bit slowly. That being said, I am pretty new to forums in general, so I don't know.
I'd prefer if you were to be elaborate with your descriptions! At least 1 paragraph, please, as I tend to be descriptive and would like that matched :]

While I am new to FR, I'm not new to roleplaying, as I have been for 4 years on various sites.
I can't use discord often due to personal circumstances, but I do have an account and if I can get on, will friend you upon request! I hope eventually I can use it more often.
I am a minor, so please take that into consideration.
I do art! And occasionally I may sketch scenes and your OCs if thats alright!
My timezone is EST, so three hours ahead, I think?
As I am in school, there may be long pauses for school related things. (Though it is summer break for me currently, so I'll be on most of the day.) I'll make sure to tell you if I have to go.
GbZpiRc.png
TW2mke5.png
OrlEqVx.png
I may not favorite a thread, so please ping!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 133 134