Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 133 134
[center][b]Character Information[/b][/center] [right][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b][/right] All will be original, I mostly enjoy roleplaying my dragons to develop them further. [right][b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b][/right] Sort of, it's been quite a while since I've written in RP so I'm looking for something casual and even silly, like writing for the little mice living in the tiny tunnels of a dragons lair, or a market visit one shot! -------------------- [center][b]Player Information[/b][/center] [right][b]Average reply length?[/b][/right] Varies depending on what I have to work with and what the standard for the group or story is - I will [i]always[/i] make sure to give at least one - two good paragraphs to work with regardless. One-sided writing is no fun and I never want to halt the story! [right][b]Average reply speed?[/b][/right] As fast as I can, daily. I open FR at least once a day to check notifications at least, if I'm online I'll check in as soon as I am notified because I don't want to forget. [right][b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b][/right] Only that I'd like to stay mostly on Flight Rising to get this forum post count up [emoji=tundra winking size=1]. If I don't reply in a day, please ping me - or even sooner if you'd like - as I may have forgotten to favourite the thread! [right][b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b][/right] I also use discord and I may comfortable sharing that contact to be more easily notified when you've posted (sometimes we are itching for progression [emoji=tundra tongue size=1]). I have no interest in writing romance for any reason other than character development for my dragons. Though I do use emojis and kaomoji liberally, I prefer to RP without them as I enjoy the exercise of effective textual communication. I'm not much of an artist but I want to practice doodling my dragons just to add a little flavor to the writing. If a real-world event or emergency takes me away from the game I will make sure to communicate that and write myself out, temporarily or permanently. Common etiquette but felt it's important to note!
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
All will be original, I mostly enjoy roleplaying my dragons to develop them further.
Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Sort of, it's been quite a while since I've written in RP so I'm looking for something casual and even silly, like writing for the little mice living in the tiny tunnels of a dragons lair, or a market visit one shot!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Varies depending on what I have to work with and what the standard for the group or story is - I will always make sure to give at least one - two good paragraphs to work with regardless. One-sided writing is no fun and I never want to halt the story!
Average reply speed?
As fast as I can, daily. I open FR at least once a day to check notifications at least, if I'm online I'll check in as soon as I am notified because I don't want to forget.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Only that I'd like to stay mostly on Flight Rising to get this forum post count up . If I don't reply in a day, please ping me - or even sooner if you'd like - as I may have forgotten to favourite the thread!
Would you like to share any additional information?
I also use discord and I may comfortable sharing that contact to be more easily notified when you've posted (sometimes we are itching for progression ).

I have no interest in writing romance for any reason other than character development for my dragons.

Though I do use emojis and kaomoji liberally, I prefer to RP without them as I enjoy the exercise of effective textual communication. I'm not much of an artist but I want to practice doodling my dragons just to add a little flavor to the writing.

If a real-world event or emergency takes me away from the game I will make sure to communicate that and write myself out, temporarily or permanently. Common etiquette but felt it's important to note!
98lUwFG.pngTapKAR5.png
Character Information

Please describe.

A Flight Rising dragon (link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67437345)
You can read info in his bio.

If yes, please describe.

I am looking for anything that would suit a wanderer of the Scarred Wasteland, so it must happen in Plague territory (note: I am not in Plague Flight on-site). No places that wouldn’t make sense for him to be in (such as the Quarantine Zone or a military camp). The roleplay could be about travel/adventure or a slice-of-life in one place (the Hellwell Undercroft would be a good place). MUST BE AT LEAST SOMEWHAT CANON-FRIENDLY (no humanizations or extra flights/gods or anything like that).

Player Information

Average reply length?
About 3 — 4 sentences. (I am looking to possibly make my replies longer and more paragraph-like, however.)

Average reply speed?
Depending on how active I am; sometimes, I will check FR every few minutes, while at other times I may be busy and not checking. Expect me to be fairly active most of the time. I am a bit of a slower roleplayer since I need a couple minutes to come up with a good reply.

Not too fast-moving and at least semi-literate. I’d prefer to roleplay with more mature people (not “mature” as in inappropriate, “mature” as in “calm and experienced”).

I haven’t roleplayed in a long time and I haven’t roleplayed much, so I’m likely to be rusty. However, I am an experienced writer in general.
Character Information

Please describe.

A Flight Rising dragon (link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67437345)
You can read info in his bio.

If yes, please describe.

I am looking for anything that would suit a wanderer of the Scarred Wasteland, so it must happen in Plague territory (note: I am not in Plague Flight on-site). No places that wouldn’t make sense for him to be in (such as the Quarantine Zone or a military camp). The roleplay could be about travel/adventure or a slice-of-life in one place (the Hellwell Undercroft would be a good place). MUST BE AT LEAST SOMEWHAT CANON-FRIENDLY (no humanizations or extra flights/gods or anything like that).

Player Information

Average reply length?
About 3 — 4 sentences. (I am looking to possibly make my replies longer and more paragraph-like, however.)

Average reply speed?
Depending on how active I am; sometimes, I will check FR every few minutes, while at other times I may be busy and not checking. Expect me to be fairly active most of the time. I am a bit of a slower roleplayer since I need a couple minutes to come up with a good reply.

Not too fast-moving and at least semi-literate. I’d prefer to roleplay with more mature people (not “mature” as in inappropriate, “mature” as in “calm and experienced”).

I haven’t roleplayed in a long time and I haven’t roleplayed much, so I’m likely to be rusty. However, I am an experienced writer in general.
oJK1fXV.png
Character Information

Most of the characters i roleplay as are OCs, mostly made to suit each story they partake in. Or also the dragons of my lair.

Not really, mostly just anything within the Flight Rising parameters of story, i can roleplaying from things like a chill slice-of-life scene up to tactical espionage action.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the situation, from one line to several paragraphs worth of words.

Average reply speed?

If i am online i will probably reply in a instant otherwise i may take up to a hour or two to respond, i am mostly available around 14:00 - 20:00 (Server Time)

I'm a tad more comfortable with RPing with a group although i don't mind roleplaying with only one other person, also, i would like to say i'm not very well versed in FR lore so apologies in advance. And i also prefer to use the RP forums.

I only ask that you be nice and be patient with me, roleplay isn't my field of expertise by a long shot.
Character Information

Most of the characters i roleplay as are OCs, mostly made to suit each story they partake in. Or also the dragons of my lair.

Not really, mostly just anything within the Flight Rising parameters of story, i can roleplaying from things like a chill slice-of-life scene up to tactical espionage action.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the situation, from one line to several paragraphs worth of words.

Average reply speed?

If i am online i will probably reply in a instant otherwise i may take up to a hour or two to respond, i am mostly available around 14:00 - 20:00 (Server Time)

I'm a tad more comfortable with RPing with a group although i don't mind roleplaying with only one other person, also, i would like to say i'm not very well versed in FR lore so apologies in advance. And i also prefer to use the RP forums.

I only ask that you be nice and be patient with me, roleplay isn't my field of expertise by a long shot.
mtHAEL4.png Pgv53XB.png
E7tjhwq.png 7osWSYn.png
0CFHa9f.png 66wxnCy.png
hGPJYLF.png ToHUQpz.png
Character Information

Please describe.

I primarily roleplay original characters these days and I have a few original character universes that I'm pretty excited about. Most, if not all, of my main ocs are human or humanoid.

If yes, please describe.

Nothing specific, I tend to prefer sci-fi, fantasy and horror. I'm very open to worldbuilding something. I do have an original universe I've been working on for a while and am already role-playing with a group that I wouldn't mind using for a second roleplay (it's a fairly large universe so I wouldn't mind playing around and exploring other storylines).

Player Information

Average reply length?

It can vary quite a bit to be honest. My replies can get fairly short at times depending on what I feel is necessary. I definitely do longer replies when it feels needed but, i can't promise consistent 4-5 paragraphs tbh. In return I don't really have any minimum reply length, as long as it feels like the replies are moving the dialogue and story forward.

Average reply speed?

It depends, I am working at the moment but they tend to be fairly quick, especially when I'm feeling really invested. I generally try to respond quickly.

-I'd prefer people 18+, I don't necessarily roleplay anything too spicy or all that mature content wise, but I prefer adults only for one on one roleplays.
-I don't mind small groups as well, in fact I prefer those at times
-I roleplay mostly on discord, if you're interested just message me with your roleplay info!
-Must be lgbt+ friendly. I have like, one oc who's cishet and that's about it.

-honestly, if anyone just wants to talk stories and ocs, I'm cool with that too, I love talking about them and maybe we can swap some brainstorming!
Character Information

Please describe.

I primarily roleplay original characters these days and I have a few original character universes that I'm pretty excited about. Most, if not all, of my main ocs are human or humanoid.

If yes, please describe.

Nothing specific, I tend to prefer sci-fi, fantasy and horror. I'm very open to worldbuilding something. I do have an original universe I've been working on for a while and am already role-playing with a group that I wouldn't mind using for a second roleplay (it's a fairly large universe so I wouldn't mind playing around and exploring other storylines).

Player Information

Average reply length?

It can vary quite a bit to be honest. My replies can get fairly short at times depending on what I feel is necessary. I definitely do longer replies when it feels needed but, i can't promise consistent 4-5 paragraphs tbh. In return I don't really have any minimum reply length, as long as it feels like the replies are moving the dialogue and story forward.

Average reply speed?

It depends, I am working at the moment but they tend to be fairly quick, especially when I'm feeling really invested. I generally try to respond quickly.

-I'd prefer people 18+, I don't necessarily roleplay anything too spicy or all that mature content wise, but I prefer adults only for one on one roleplays.
-I don't mind small groups as well, in fact I prefer those at times
-I roleplay mostly on discord, if you're interested just message me with your roleplay info!
-Must be lgbt+ friendly. I have like, one oc who's cishet and that's about it.

-honestly, if anyone just wants to talk stories and ocs, I'm cool with that too, I love talking about them and maybe we can swap some brainstorming!
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Character Information
I mostly enjoy making OCs and building worlds with my rp partners. As of late, I have a handful of newer characters that need a space to be fleshed out.

I tend to enjoy fantasy-inspired settings the most, as most of my characters are not human, and most of my human characters take interest in magic aspects of the setting they're in.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll write longer posts if there's something new that needs a longer description or if two characters are meeting for the first time, but these days I post a little smaller, between 2-4 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I'm online often, though I get notices on discord faster. FR is mostly mobile for me, so replies on FR might take a few days. And discord will likely be a day or two. I will likely be chatty ooc so at the very least you'll hear from me often enough.

I prefer to rp with 18+ partners, as I am over 25. Otherwise, it's just barebones standards of readable posts linger than a one-liner and communication if your next response will be delayed.

I do tend to play more than one character so the world doesn't feel too empty. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you if you're cool recieving images in the ooc.

Edit 12/13: Still Searching
Character Information
I mostly enjoy making OCs and building worlds with my rp partners. As of late, I have a handful of newer characters that need a space to be fleshed out.

I tend to enjoy fantasy-inspired settings the most, as most of my characters are not human, and most of my human characters take interest in magic aspects of the setting they're in.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll write longer posts if there's something new that needs a longer description or if two characters are meeting for the first time, but these days I post a little smaller, between 2-4 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I'm online often, though I get notices on discord faster. FR is mostly mobile for me, so replies on FR might take a few days. And discord will likely be a day or two. I will likely be chatty ooc so at the very least you'll hear from me often enough.

I prefer to rp with 18+ partners, as I am over 25. Otherwise, it's just barebones standards of readable posts linger than a one-liner and communication if your next response will be delayed.

I do tend to play more than one character so the world doesn't feel too empty. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you if you're cool recieving images in the ooc.

Edit 12/13: Still Searching
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Characters
For now im using my wildclaw and skydancers, if there's a chance i might use my OCs

Looking for specific storyline?
hmm no not really, its my first time rping in flight rising afterall. Tho im not interested in an rp thats based on canon fr lore so much or just complicated lore to start with.

Average reply length?
Not even 2 paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
I'm pretty fast at responding to messages unless they talk while i sleep, which that usually happens so uh.....depends i guess.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
Just want a welcoming environment. Oh also, Discord. Its the fastest and easiest way for me to check replies (I tend to roleplay in short messages like a conversation, not a novel, so discord is way less painful for me not to fill up a forum)

Any additional info?
Dont take my words too seriously :) I'm very new to this kind of roleplay and totally not a writer, so i apologize if it sounds unnatural :")
Characters
For now im using my wildclaw and skydancers, if there's a chance i might use my OCs

Looking for specific storyline?
hmm no not really, its my first time rping in flight rising afterall. Tho im not interested in an rp thats based on canon fr lore so much or just complicated lore to start with.

Average reply length?
Not even 2 paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
I'm pretty fast at responding to messages unless they talk while i sleep, which that usually happens so uh.....depends i guess.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
Just want a welcoming environment. Oh also, Discord. Its the fastest and easiest way for me to check replies (I tend to roleplay in short messages like a conversation, not a novel, so discord is way less painful for me not to fill up a forum)

Any additional info?
Dont take my words too seriously :) I'm very new to this kind of roleplay and totally not a writer, so i apologize if it sounds unnatural :")
Character Information

So generally all my characters are going to be OCs, but I don't mind playing OCs in fandom settings! I can also play dragons or humans or anything fantasy, my dragons in my lair just don't have lore yet.

I'd love to do some romance RPs, tbh! I'd also love to do some adventure, high fantasy, but I'm generally pretty flexible as to what my partner wants to do!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can do a few-liners to a few paragraphs if the situation calls for it!

Average reply speed?
I can get kind of busy, but on days I'm not doing anything I can be pretty quick on the draw. Please be patient with me!

I'd like to RP on Discord, if possible. I'd also like for any partners to be adults, so no one under 18, please. Sorry, I just don't feel comfortable as someone in their mid-twenties RPing with minors!

I look forward to RPing with y'all!
Character Information

So generally all my characters are going to be OCs, but I don't mind playing OCs in fandom settings! I can also play dragons or humans or anything fantasy, my dragons in my lair just don't have lore yet.

I'd love to do some romance RPs, tbh! I'd also love to do some adventure, high fantasy, but I'm generally pretty flexible as to what my partner wants to do!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can do a few-liners to a few paragraphs if the situation calls for it!

Average reply speed?
I can get kind of busy, but on days I'm not doing anything I can be pretty quick on the draw. Please be patient with me!

I'd like to RP on Discord, if possible. I'd also like for any partners to be adults, so no one under 18, please. Sorry, I just don't feel comfortable as someone in their mid-twenties RPing with minors!

I look forward to RPing with y'all!
Hello!

The name is Venoshock, I go by Whit. I’m currently looking for a new RP partner since mine is taking a much needed hiatus <3

Details;;

I consider myself to be literate and advanced at times. If I get on a roll I can send a wall of text, or a few paragraphs. Can also send examples of past RP’s if you want.

- Active responses are appreciated. I might drop a reminder here and there, but I do have ADHD and try to keep on task.

- I prefer email over anything but I will do discord as well.

- I do prefer human characters, but I tend to dabble a lot in supernatural themes.

- I tend to do a lot of action in my rp’s if that’s your thing, I am fine with any degree of romance or drama as well.
Hello!

The name is Venoshock, I go by Whit. I’m currently looking for a new RP partner since mine is taking a much needed hiatus <3

Details;;

I consider myself to be literate and advanced at times. If I get on a roll I can send a wall of text, or a few paragraphs. Can also send examples of past RP’s if you want.

- Active responses are appreciated. I might drop a reminder here and there, but I do have ADHD and try to keep on task.

- I prefer email over anything but I will do discord as well.

- I do prefer human characters, but I tend to dabble a lot in supernatural themes.

- I tend to do a lot of action in my rp’s if that’s your thing, I am fine with any degree of romance or drama as well.
I will be using dragons in my lair! some have a small personality summary but I haven't gotten around to writing one for everyone

If yes, please describe.

Not really! I'd just like to rp with some dragons! I would prefer it to not be romance though

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends! I try to mirror as much as I can, I will always try to get one or two paragraphs at least

Average reply speed?
I normally reply pretty quickly, but it can take me longer depending on my motivation

I would prefer to rp in a forum in FR, but I am ok with using discord!
I have not read all the site lore, so some of my own lore might not align with it, please keep that in mind

Im also ok with just bouncing ideas around! that would be fun :D
if there's any dragon in my lair that catches your eye and you'd like to know more about or rp with I can give you a small personality summary
I will be using dragons in my lair! some have a small personality summary but I haven't gotten around to writing one for everyone

If yes, please describe.

Not really! I'd just like to rp with some dragons! I would prefer it to not be romance though

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends! I try to mirror as much as I can, I will always try to get one or two paragraphs at least

Average reply speed?
I normally reply pretty quickly, but it can take me longer depending on my motivation

I would prefer to rp in a forum in FR, but I am ok with using discord!
I have not read all the site lore, so some of my own lore might not align with it, please keep that in mind

Im also ok with just bouncing ideas around! that would be fun :D
if there's any dragon in my lair that catches your eye and you'd like to know more about or rp with I can give you a small personality summary
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
Please describe.

Depends on the RP, although most of my characters will be OC's. I can do some fandom but only a few, in book series mainly. Sometimes, I will use my own dragons like Crimson to give personality, appearance and other (when I update them) and such.
If yes, please describe.

Nope, I'm free to pretty much anything. As long as it doesn't have vampires or zombies (I'm fine with werewolves ^-^) I am interested.

Average reply length?
I can do 300-500 words as starters but mainly aim for 2-5 paragraphs. My paragraphs will normally have 4-5 sentences each. I will say now that I do not like one-liners.
Average reply speed?
Depends on the day, I'm normally on at night but that might change as college comes into session. If anything, I will have a response in a day.
None other than no one-liners. I am semi-literate so at least 100-200 words to go off of ^^
I enjoy animal RP's, mythical and dragon RP's and thriller/romance RP's. I'm mainly interested in adventure plots where there is a certain goal in mind but I also like to stay loose and just be there. I mainly like group RP's but I'm fine 1v1's as well.

Message me if you are interested or if you just want to toss around ideas. My messages are always open :)
Please describe.

Depends on the RP, although most of my characters will be OC's. I can do some fandom but only a few, in book series mainly. Sometimes, I will use my own dragons like Crimson to give personality, appearance and other (when I update them) and such.
If yes, please describe.

Nope, I'm free to pretty much anything. As long as it doesn't have vampires or zombies (I'm fine with werewolves ^-^) I am interested.

Average reply length?
I can do 300-500 words as starters but mainly aim for 2-5 paragraphs. My paragraphs will normally have 4-5 sentences each. I will say now that I do not like one-liners.
Average reply speed?
Depends on the day, I'm normally on at night but that might change as college comes into session. If anything, I will have a response in a day.
None other than no one-liners. I am semi-literate so at least 100-200 words to go off of ^^
I enjoy animal RP's, mythical and dragon RP's and thriller/romance RP's. I'm mainly interested in adventure plots where there is a certain goal in mind but I also like to stay loose and just be there. I mainly like group RP's but I'm fine 1v1's as well.

Message me if you are interested or if you just want to toss around ideas. My messages are always open :)
KtnBQut.pngX0FRjwq.pngsq3UR1y.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 133 134