Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your username?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I was looking at the unused username thread and saw "mixup", then checked mix as well. It's short and sweet and just vibes, I was tired of my longer complicated gendered one.
I was looking at the unused username thread and saw "mixup", then checked mix as well. It's short and sweet and just vibes, I was tired of my longer complicated gendered one.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
my usual handle is… far too long for flight rising’s username character limit, so i used a different one for some time but never really liked it that much.

and then turns out my favourite character’s handle wasn’t taken so i used my username change and here i am now.
my usual handle is… far too long for flight rising’s username character limit, so i used a different one for some time but never really liked it that much.

and then turns out my favourite character’s handle wasn’t taken so i used my username change and here i am now.
8aKVtucC_o.png
Birds are cool
Birds are cool
I chose Squidily for a few reasons
1. When I was born, my family called me Squidily (although that may not be the spelling they used) and it's been throughout my childhood
2. I like squids
3. It has ily in it, a commonly used shortening for "I love you" and I think that's neat

I also just, can't think of myself with any different username, anything else just feels weird.
I chose Squidily for a few reasons
1. When I was born, my family called me Squidily (although that may not be the spelling they used) and it's been throughout my childhood
2. I like squids
3. It has ily in it, a commonly used shortening for "I love you" and I think that's neat

I also just, can't think of myself with any different username, anything else just feels weird.
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
Becuase yes.
Becuase yes.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
*frames face with both hands* need you ask [quote name="@agust" date="2016-10-30 16:01:44" ] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troye_Sivan [/quote] as a BTS fan I approve of your username. Agust D!
*frames face with both hands* need you ask

@agust wrote on 2016-10-30 16:01:44:
as a BTS fan I approve of your username. Agust D!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
it's.. an abreviated version of a previous username

when i was 14-15 i chose the username: alternatemixtape

which later became altmixie in relation to gaming.
it's.. an abreviated version of a previous username

when i was 14-15 i chose the username: alternatemixtape

which later became altmixie in relation to gaming.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
It was kinda a random choice, since I was tired of my old UN that I think sounded silly lol. Blue at the time was my favorite colors, and I loved fire so. I still love my UN, even if my favorite color hasnt been blue for awhile. [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
It was kinda a random choice, since I was tired of my old UN that I think sounded silly lol. Blue at the time was my favorite colors, and I loved fire so. I still love my UN, even if my favorite color hasnt been blue for awhile.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
It started when I changed my user on roblox to DinoDinoPerson a few years ago (Changed my user since then) and since then I've always gone by Dino online and try to find a username around it. Depending on what users are availiable I'll either go with Dinoxia/Dinoxea or KingDino.
It started when I changed my user on roblox to DinoDinoPerson a few years ago (Changed my user since then) and since then I've always gone by Dino online and try to find a username around it. Depending on what users are availiable I'll either go with Dinoxia/Dinoxea or KingDino.
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it
This is my third username on FR. A while ago I had a different fandom username, but I had just played Pokemon Sword, and I had a Runerigus on my team. He quickly became one of my favorite Pokemon, and was absolutely central to me beating Leon. I was kicking around the idea of changing my name before, but then I found out the creator of the series my username was from was a predator, and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. And, well, Pokemon had never betrayed me, and I knew it was a relatively safe choice if I wanted to avoid supporting bad people. So I took up the name of one of my beloved Ghost types, and the rest is history. :D
This is my third username on FR. A while ago I had a different fandom username, but I had just played Pokemon Sword, and I had a Runerigus on my team. He quickly became one of my favorite Pokemon, and was absolutely central to me beating Leon. I was kicking around the idea of changing my name before, but then I found out the creator of the series my username was from was a predator, and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. And, well, Pokemon had never betrayed me, and I knew it was a relatively safe choice if I wanted to avoid supporting bad people. So I took up the name of one of my beloved Ghost types, and the rest is history. :D
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15