Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners: A flight Rising Roleplay
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 199 200
She shouldn't tell them about.... the thing. right? no, leave that for- whenever the time comes. Focus on the now, and not the then. Whenether then means in the past, or in the future.

Even thought it might look like she was zoomed out, she was listening just as carefully as everyone else. Just looking with the same expression at the exact same plank... yeah. But ofcourse she couldn't just stay quiet and listen the whole time, now, coult she? yeah... she could. but that would be no fun. besides, this conversation was starting to fall dead. Almost nobody wanted to speak. soooo...

she turned her head to verian.

-"So you only re,e,ber small, small fragments? and barely anything else? not even that you were an actual ghost in the statue? Not even the jailbreak? none of the past interactions with the orginasation?"

Yep. The first thing she does is bomboarding him with a whole-lot of questions. That should keep the converation running for a bit- the train just needed it's coal. Now to throw it in the fire.

~ßóµé µíßþáœéß ©®éáþé ñéå ö®óbøéµß... fú®þhé® ©óñßéäúéñ©éß ðéöéñð óñ hóå üóú íñþé®á©þ åíþh þhéµ.~
She shouldn't tell them about.... the thing. right? no, leave that for- whenever the time comes. Focus on the now, and not the then. Whenether then means in the past, or in the future.

Even thought it might look like she was zoomed out, she was listening just as carefully as everyone else. Just looking with the same expression at the exact same plank... yeah. But ofcourse she couldn't just stay quiet and listen the whole time, now, coult she? yeah... she could. but that would be no fun. besides, this conversation was starting to fall dead. Almost nobody wanted to speak. soooo...

she turned her head to verian.

-"So you only re,e,ber small, small fragments? and barely anything else? not even that you were an actual ghost in the statue? Not even the jailbreak? none of the past interactions with the orginasation?"

Yep. The first thing she does is bomboarding him with a whole-lot of questions. That should keep the converation running for a bit- the train just needed it's coal. Now to throw it in the fire.

~ßóµé µíßþáœéß ©®éáþé ñéå ö®óbøéµß... fú®þhé® ©óñßéäúéñ©éß ðéöéñð óñ hóå üóú íñþé®á©þ åíþh þhéµ.~
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
How and when did they manage to get back onto the main deck, is completely unknown to him. Or did the Wildclaw just fling herself out the window and take her leave from the ship? All that the Serthis could do at the moment was...well, just watch her glare at him bitterly after his pitiful words of apology for his misdeeds, and then leave.

And then Raven seems to snap back to Sornienth, and proceeded to question him. So Verian turns his attention back over to her. Does not speak yet, simply letting the dragon talk first before he gives any answers. Meanwhile the small Nocturne huffs in frustration at their comrade, small sparks of electricity zapping from the corners of her mouth as she glares up at Catcher's retreating back.

"So you only remember small, small fragments? And barely anything else? Not even that you were an actual ghost in the statue? Not even the jailbreak? None of the past interactions with the organization?" At the Imperial's inquiries, a troubled scowl settles on the man's face. As he wracks his brain for the things in question, gaze becoming faraway and he hums quietly in thought.

Well, he hasn't fully forgotten everything, but...yes, a large chunk of the supposed events are gone. Large enough to be counted at all of the memories. So, in a sense, yes- he has. But also no. In the end the serpent settles on responding to her riddles one at a time. The first was the easiest to answer.

---"Aye, small fragments. But even then they are..mighty blurry." The next goes unanswered, as it sounds very much like the first, but worded differently. Might not be the case, but that's how it sounds to his tired brain. And also because he's not entirely sure if he understands it correctly, so refrains from replying. When the inquiry and topic about the 'ghost' is brought up, Verian's scowl turns skeptical as he answers simply to it.

---"Like I said, I dunno if I really were a ghost t' begin wit. I could be wrong, but I don't think I was..? So, aye, I guess I don't remember." Though I still don't believe, can't believe, I was a ghost in some statue. It sounds absurd.- The pirate muses to himself in his mind as an afterthought. Though does not say it, settling on simply saying he's forgotten. However the rather dubious look that had crossed his face does make it clear he does not believe Raven.

This leaves out the last riddle to address.

---"As fer teh organization...I, aye, it seems I 'ave forgotten it-- save fer teh scuffles .However it be fairly...abstract? I mean, I remember runnin' from something or someone? But that be it, nothing specific. Me only clue 'bout it be teh faun, since they seem t' be sent by another group that could be workin' fer tis one ye natter 'bout."

How and when did they manage to get back onto the main deck, is completely unknown to him. Or did the Wildclaw just fling herself out the window and take her leave from the ship? All that the Serthis could do at the moment was...well, just watch her glare at him bitterly after his pitiful words of apology for his misdeeds, and then leave.

And then Raven seems to snap back to Sornienth, and proceeded to question him. So Verian turns his attention back over to her. Does not speak yet, simply letting the dragon talk first before he gives any answers. Meanwhile the small Nocturne huffs in frustration at their comrade, small sparks of electricity zapping from the corners of her mouth as she glares up at Catcher's retreating back.

"So you only remember small, small fragments? And barely anything else? Not even that you were an actual ghost in the statue? Not even the jailbreak? None of the past interactions with the organization?" At the Imperial's inquiries, a troubled scowl settles on the man's face. As he wracks his brain for the things in question, gaze becoming faraway and he hums quietly in thought.

Well, he hasn't fully forgotten everything, but...yes, a large chunk of the supposed events are gone. Large enough to be counted at all of the memories. So, in a sense, yes- he has. But also no. In the end the serpent settles on responding to her riddles one at a time. The first was the easiest to answer.

---"Aye, small fragments. But even then they are..mighty blurry." The next goes unanswered, as it sounds very much like the first, but worded differently. Might not be the case, but that's how it sounds to his tired brain. And also because he's not entirely sure if he understands it correctly, so refrains from replying. When the inquiry and topic about the 'ghost' is brought up, Verian's scowl turns skeptical as he answers simply to it.

---"Like I said, I dunno if I really were a ghost t' begin wit. I could be wrong, but I don't think I was..? So, aye, I guess I don't remember." Though I still don't believe, can't believe, I was a ghost in some statue. It sounds absurd.- The pirate muses to himself in his mind as an afterthought. Though does not say it, settling on simply saying he's forgotten. However the rather dubious look that had crossed his face does make it clear he does not believe Raven.

This leaves out the last riddle to address.

---"As fer teh organization...I, aye, it seems I 'ave forgotten it-- save fer teh scuffles .However it be fairly...abstract? I mean, I remember runnin' from something or someone? But that be it, nothing specific. Me only clue 'bout it be teh faun, since they seem t' be sent by another group that could be workin' fer tis one ye natter 'bout."

1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
He had forgotten about the orginasation as well... and he is absolutely clueless. no doubt he doesn't really remember they were as well, let stand trust them.
The orginasation was bad but...

-"The orginasation is what brought us all together. we were all running, and we helped eachother in order to escape."

A simple explaination that basicly summs up their whole adventure. She didn't say much more.

Syth, on the other side, had finally began to catch up more.

--"... OHHHH-"

but- he just left it with an "ooohhh", as he didn't really knew what else to say- making it kind of akward. A deadly silence stroke them as he still sat there akwardly.

--"You know I'll just- I'll just uh... go. yeah. Bye!!"

He then rushed up the stairs almost trampling over himself. It was kind of funny.

Raven looked down. Was there any way to bring back his memory? Like, a key? Something? Giving Catcher a concerned look was the only thing she could think of doing at the moment. She really had no idea anymore.

búþ µáübé íþ åáßñ’þ á µíßþáœé. búþ á ßóøúþíóñ þó ßóøvé á ö®évíóúß ö®óbøéµ.
He had forgotten about the orginasation as well... and he is absolutely clueless. no doubt he doesn't really remember they were as well, let stand trust them.
The orginasation was bad but...

-"The orginasation is what brought us all together. we were all running, and we helped eachother in order to escape."

A simple explaination that basicly summs up their whole adventure. She didn't say much more.

Syth, on the other side, had finally began to catch up more.

--"... OHHHH-"

but- he just left it with an "ooohhh", as he didn't really knew what else to say- making it kind of akward. A deadly silence stroke them as he still sat there akwardly.

--"You know I'll just- I'll just uh... go. yeah. Bye!!"

He then rushed up the stairs almost trampling over himself. It was kind of funny.

Raven looked down. Was there any way to bring back his memory? Like, a key? Something? Giving Catcher a concerned look was the only thing she could think of doing at the moment. She really had no idea anymore.

búþ µáübé íþ åáßñ’þ á µíßþáœé. búþ á ßóøúþíóñ þó ßóøvé á ö®évíóúß ö®óbøéµ.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
So this organization is what had supposedly brought them all together. Makes sense. Too bad I don't-- ! There's hope! Not much, but something! Hopefully it's useful. Should be, right?

A face, blurred out greatly, resurfaces as a distant memory. A black, large dragon dressed in fancy clothing and having a sinister smile. Teeth gleaming in some weak light, eyes calculating and cold. Verian narrows his eye at the floorboards in thought, having a gleam of recognition. And he mumbles about something, before the fragment has vanished out of his mind's eye like sand.

—"...I jus' remembered a face grinnin', but dunno if it be a Ridgeback, Guardian 'r Imperial. Some weak light shine on their teeth 'n fancy clothes." However as soon as he grapples at the memory in hopes to follow it to another one, it's gone. And the Serthis abruptly hits a dead end-- as if he's having a ride in a mine cart and the rails stop at a chasm with nothing else.

He hardly reacts to Syth leaving.

Try as he might, nothing more resurfaces. Which leaves the captain wondering where did this one even come from?

So this organization is what had supposedly brought them all together. Makes sense. Too bad I don't-- ! There's hope! Not much, but something! Hopefully it's useful. Should be, right?

A face, blurred out greatly, resurfaces as a distant memory. A black, large dragon dressed in fancy clothing and having a sinister smile. Teeth gleaming in some weak light, eyes calculating and cold. Verian narrows his eye at the floorboards in thought, having a gleam of recognition. And he mumbles about something, before the fragment has vanished out of his mind's eye like sand.

—"...I jus' remembered a face grinnin', but dunno if it be a Ridgeback, Guardian 'r Imperial. Some weak light shine on their teeth 'n fancy clothes." However as soon as he grapples at the memory in hopes to follow it to another one, it's gone. And the Serthis abruptly hits a dead end-- as if he's having a ride in a mine cart and the rails stop at a chasm with nothing else.

He hardly reacts to Syth leaving.

Try as he might, nothing more resurfaces. Which leaves the captain wondering where did this one even come from?

——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Raven narrowed her eyes. Imperial? grinning? fancy clothes? Her dad always used to wear fancy clothes... So maybe he just remembered him? Worth asking. Like, hey! he finally remembered something, so we are getting somewhere!!

-"If he was black, there is no doubt it's abbadon."

After a bit of silence she continued,

-"Remember him? the head of the orginasation? Yeah, that guy."

Only thinking of him made her speak in a disgusted way. She had no regrets, really.
He was a monster.

The serthis seemed to be blacking out so now and then. but perhaps he wasn't blacking out, but getting flashbacks. Yes. But what triggered it? The word orginasation? Either way, they just had to push trough. Pick away the stones untill they collapse, making the way out of the cave clear.

þhé ßóøúþíóñ µíghþ hávé bééñ þhé œéü þó þháþ ñéå ö®óbøéµ.
Raven narrowed her eyes. Imperial? grinning? fancy clothes? Her dad always used to wear fancy clothes... So maybe he just remembered him? Worth asking. Like, hey! he finally remembered something, so we are getting somewhere!!

-"If he was black, there is no doubt it's abbadon."

After a bit of silence she continued,

-"Remember him? the head of the orginasation? Yeah, that guy."

Only thinking of him made her speak in a disgusted way. She had no regrets, really.
He was a monster.

The serthis seemed to be blacking out so now and then. but perhaps he wasn't blacking out, but getting flashbacks. Yes. But what triggered it? The word orginasation? Either way, they just had to push trough. Pick away the stones untill they collapse, making the way out of the cave clear.

þhé ßóøúþíóñ µíghþ hávé bééñ þhé œéü þó þháþ ñéå ö®óbøéµ.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Those words pulled at Verian's attention and for a moment he appears unsure. The fragment was rather fuzzy and the type of dragon was unclear, so it honestly could have been anything.

But, if Raven says it must be her father... Well then it could be him.

He creases his brows in a light scowl of confusion. Was the dragon the head of the organization really? Could be. The name doesn't seem to ring any bells either. No other name comes to the front, nor does the fragment clear up and focus more. Why does she ask? Is there some important information in these fragments? If so, then what? After a brief minute of quiet and thinking, the blond shakes his head for 'no'.

—"Nope, dunno teh guy."
Those words pulled at Verian's attention and for a moment he appears unsure. The fragment was rather fuzzy and the type of dragon was unclear, so it honestly could have been anything.

But, if Raven says it must be her father... Well then it could be him.

He creases his brows in a light scowl of confusion. Was the dragon the head of the organization really? Could be. The name doesn't seem to ring any bells either. No other name comes to the front, nor does the fragment clear up and focus more. Why does she ask? Is there some important information in these fragments? If so, then what? After a brief minute of quiet and thinking, the blond shakes his head for 'no'.

—"Nope, dunno teh guy."
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
at this the imperial frowned. He really didn't know? She thought she had finally gotten the hang of it, but nope. no luck. The big rocks still remain. Perhaps he just needs time to remember everything. But it wouldn't hurt to explain things, maybe it would even boost it. and so she did;

-"basicly, the orginasation captured young dragons to raise them as assasins. they wanted to do the same to us all, so we fled together. We managed to escape to a barn, and from there we went to various other places, such as villages, forests, back to the mountain where the orginasation was at, becouse uhm well- they sometimes kidnapped one of us- to uh.. jail- eheh... after that you were chipped, but I don't know much about that part becouse that was mainly you and catch fighting while me and Echo were eathing candy in a nearby village-... yeah... Then more stuff happened and eventually we got you to a wich-like dragon that managed to bring you back to life! becouse- you know- you were a ghost in a way statue."

*DEEP INHALE AND EXHALE*

-"basicly that"

åáß þhé®é áñü óþhé® åáü þó ßóøvé íþ?
at this the imperial frowned. He really didn't know? She thought she had finally gotten the hang of it, but nope. no luck. The big rocks still remain. Perhaps he just needs time to remember everything. But it wouldn't hurt to explain things, maybe it would even boost it. and so she did;

-"basicly, the orginasation captured young dragons to raise them as assasins. they wanted to do the same to us all, so we fled together. We managed to escape to a barn, and from there we went to various other places, such as villages, forests, back to the mountain where the orginasation was at, becouse uhm well- they sometimes kidnapped one of us- to uh.. jail- eheh... after that you were chipped, but I don't know much about that part becouse that was mainly you and catch fighting while me and Echo were eathing candy in a nearby village-... yeah... Then more stuff happened and eventually we got you to a wich-like dragon that managed to bring you back to life! becouse- you know- you were a ghost in a way statue."

*DEEP INHALE AND EXHALE*

-"basicly that"

åáß þhé®é áñü óþhé® åáü þó ßóøvé íþ?
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Catch staring awkwardly***
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
[quote name="TableFlipper470" date="2022-05-24 08:10:06" ] Catch staring awkwardly*** [/quote] (AHAHA-)
TableFlipper470 wrote on 2022-05-24 08:10:06:
(AHAHA-)
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Catch turns around like she saw nothing and heard nothing kindof side eying thecoversatioin though super obvious dumb dragon
Catch turns around like she saw nothing and heard nothing kindof side eying thecoversatioin though super obvious dumb dragon
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 199 200