Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners: A flight Rising Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
My time is +8 fr time :'D
My time is +8 fr time :'D
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Oh and I'm a girl ^^
Oh and I'm a girl ^^
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
I thought so but I didn't want to make any assumptions or offend anyone.
I thought so but I didn't want to make any assumptions or offend anyone.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
yayyyyy can't wait! I do have gym in a minute tho so I'll be gone for a bit but then I have ELA & then Photography for like a whole 1-2 hours I'll be free most of that time.))
yayyyyy can't wait! I do have gym in a minute tho so I'll be gone for a bit but then I have ELA & then Photography for like a whole 1-2 hours I'll be free most of that time.))
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
SO we start with a scene at the 'base' of the black market origination ppl ig lol))
SO we start with a scene at the 'base' of the black market origination ppl ig lol))
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
base as in headquarters ya know?))
base as in headquarters ya know?))
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
I gtg to gym but I'll be back in 40-50 minutes ASAP))
I gtg to gym but I'll be back in 40-50 minutes ASAP))
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Coolio!
Coolio!
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
A loud bang from a door was heard. A black Imperial walked further into the dark room, it was Raven. The room didn't have much, there was a bookcase with books in all kinds of colors and sizes, a desk, a rug, a normal bed and a window with curtains in front. The dragon dropped herself on the bed, she was exhausted.
She received private lessons and training, both of which cost a lot of energy. She hated it. She would prefer to fly free, and frolic with other dragons.
But no, she had to do the same thing every day... And the people who taught her seemed nice, but she knew they would much rather teach an entire class than that one dragon. She sighed. In a few tiring days she would also have missions.
Man, she wasn't in the mood for that.

In the dark room, the only light that came in was from the window. The light fell on the rug, and you could see little dust floating in the air.
She blew, after which countless fabrics made loops, and then flew in all kinds of directions. She looked out the window. She was inside a mountain, and her window was hidden between greenlife growing on the mountain.
She lived there with her family. On the peak of the mountain stood a tower, covered in snow, it looked outdated and dilapidated, but actually it was the entrance.
Beneath the mountain, was a gi-ga-gigantic cave, with houses in the walls, training places, markets, it even had trees of all colors and sizes, around which luminous insects flew continuously. And on the sealing of the cave grew glowing crystals, especially in purple, blue, pink and white. The entrance to the cave was an old dilapidated mining cave. There were countless cave corridors, which were connected to everything so you could get somewhere fast. Though, you could easily get lost in it, but Raven already knew the way.

She was deep in thought when the door opened and a dragon dressed in black entered...

E THAT TOOK- long. ))
@PastelPerryton just a ping to let ya know we started. :>
A loud bang from a door was heard. A black Imperial walked further into the dark room, it was Raven. The room didn't have much, there was a bookcase with books in all kinds of colors and sizes, a desk, a rug, a normal bed and a window with curtains in front. The dragon dropped herself on the bed, she was exhausted.
She received private lessons and training, both of which cost a lot of energy. She hated it. She would prefer to fly free, and frolic with other dragons.
But no, she had to do the same thing every day... And the people who taught her seemed nice, but she knew they would much rather teach an entire class than that one dragon. She sighed. In a few tiring days she would also have missions.
Man, she wasn't in the mood for that.

In the dark room, the only light that came in was from the window. The light fell on the rug, and you could see little dust floating in the air.
She blew, after which countless fabrics made loops, and then flew in all kinds of directions. She looked out the window. She was inside a mountain, and her window was hidden between greenlife growing on the mountain.
She lived there with her family. On the peak of the mountain stood a tower, covered in snow, it looked outdated and dilapidated, but actually it was the entrance.
Beneath the mountain, was a gi-ga-gigantic cave, with houses in the walls, training places, markets, it even had trees of all colors and sizes, around which luminous insects flew continuously. And on the sealing of the cave grew glowing crystals, especially in purple, blue, pink and white. The entrance to the cave was an old dilapidated mining cave. There were countless cave corridors, which were connected to everything so you could get somewhere fast. Though, you could easily get lost in it, but Raven already knew the way.

She was deep in thought when the door opened and a dragon dressed in black entered...

E THAT TOOK- long. ))
@PastelPerryton just a ping to let ya know we started. :>
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
E corrected some sentaces, also sure we will wait))
E corrected some sentaces, also sure we will wait))
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200