Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GIJINKA BUST COMMISSIONS
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@orewatowi Please add me to your pinglist! :D I love your gijinka designs!
@orewatowi Please add me to your pinglist! :D I love your gijinka designs!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@orewatowi I just recently changed my username from Arbokobra to CryptidPossum, so would you mind switching that on your pinglist? I still very much intend to commission you one day when I have money X3
@orewatowi I just recently changed my username from Arbokobra to CryptidPossum, so would you mind switching that on your pinglist? I still very much intend to commission you one day when I have money X3
yEQPoMo.gif
@orewatowi Hi! Can you please add me to your pinglist?
@orewatowi Hi! Can you please add me to your pinglist?
dyf3akg.png
All those who have asked, I have updated the ping list. I will message the two others who put in forms for commissions soon.
All those who have asked, I have updated the ping list. I will message the two others who put in forms for commissions soon.
LyS0pBD.png
Could I please be added to your pinglist?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
[quote name="KaichouKai" date="2021-04-18 20:16:30" ] Could I please be added to your pinglist? [/quote] Consider it done!
KaichouKai wrote on 2021-04-18 20:16:30:
Consider it done!
LyS0pBD.png
Just wanted to update, I am working on the three slots I have currently and may open again after a week or two. Thanks for being patient with me!
Just wanted to update, I am working on the three slots I have currently and may open again after a week or two. Thanks for being patient with me!
LyS0pBD.png
LyS0pBD.png
Dragon/OC image reference: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49204136_XbrroOeWxg5r4Pf.png[/img] Personality/Notes: Outgoing, Funny, Bubbly, Likes to act tough sometimes Payment type (TREASURE/GEMS): Gems!
Dragon/OC image reference: 49204136_XbrroOeWxg5r4Pf.png
Personality/Notes: Outgoing, Funny, Bubbly, Likes to act tough sometimes
Payment type (TREASURE/GEMS): Gems!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
Heyo, I'd love to order!

Dragon/OC image reference: https://toyhou.se/14473823.artemus
Personality/Notes: He's very excitable, outgoing, and self-absorbed. Usually seen with a big cheery grin or overly smug smile. His glasses are oval-shaped.
Payment type: Treasure
Heyo, I'd love to order!

Dragon/OC image reference: https://toyhou.se/14473823.artemus
Personality/Notes: He's very excitable, outgoing, and self-absorbed. Usually seen with a big cheery grin or overly smug smile. His glasses are oval-shaped.
Payment type: Treasure
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27