Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GIJINKA BUST COMMISSIONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2esSxyS.png[/img] [b] [i]HELLO ALL! [/i][/b] I'm trying to get back into commissions on here, one little step at a time. I really like drawing gijinkas, so that's all I'm going to do here on this thread. If you were interested in something else, you can direct message me. [url=https://orewatowi.deviantart.com/][b]More examples of my artwork and finished commissions can be seen here[/b].[/url] If you like to display artwork on Toyhouse, I am [i]orewatowi[/i] on there, so you can credit me directly by putting my name in the on-site artist credit for your image. Depending on the complexity of your dragon, prices are 800kt~950kt OR 850~1000 gems. Feel free to comment here with your dragons and ideas, or message me! [i]Thanks for reading![/i] [b][Ping List][/b] @momo1013 @Fimbrethil @tmq @LordQube @NowViewing @VikingPriest @Spicesky @OdiAibyouka @Silverlily1 @Oodie @LanthanumIridium [i]@Lyka[/i] @Mazurkas @Innisfree @Trucy @Imani @Cloneclone @Froze @Sebille @XiaoFei @Mareanie @ShadedRaven @Curio @Mikixen @NirnrootNoises @KaineRallis @Amythry @Nemalu -PantheraScience -LuciieR -CryptidPossum -StygianForm -wildewinged -KaichouKai -aeons [i]NOTE: USD/PAYPAL COMMISSIONS WILL ALWAYS BE DONE BEFORE FR CURRENCY COMMISSIONS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PAYING IN USD [b]PLEASE SEE [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2517769]THIS THREAD[/url][/b]! [br] [quote=ORDER FORM] [LIST] [*]Dragon/OC image reference [*]Personality/Notes [*]Payment type (TREASURE/GEMS) [/LIST] [/quote]
2esSxyS.png

HELLO ALL!

I'm trying to get back into commissions on here, one little step at a time. I really like drawing gijinkas, so that's all I'm going to do here on this thread. If you were interested in something else, you can direct message me.

More examples of my artwork and finished commissions can be seen here.

If you like to display artwork on Toyhouse, I am orewatowi on there, so you can credit me directly by putting my name in the on-site artist credit for your image.

Depending on the complexity of your dragon, prices are 800kt~950kt OR 850~1000 gems.

Feel free to comment here with your dragons and ideas, or message me!

Thanks for reading!

[Ping List]
@momo1013
@Fimbrethil
@tmq
@LordQube
@NowViewing
@VikingPriest
@Spicesky
@OdiAibyouka
@Silverlily1
@Oodie
@LanthanumIridium
@Lyka
@Mazurkas
@Innisfree
@Trucy
@Imani
@Cloneclone
@Froze
@Sebille
@XiaoFei
@Mareanie
@ShadedRaven
@Curio
@Mikixen
@NirnrootNoises
@KaineRallis
@Amythry
@Nemalu
-PantheraScience
-LuciieR
-CryptidPossum
-StygianForm
-wildewinged
-KaichouKai
-aeons

NOTE: USD/PAYPAL COMMISSIONS WILL ALWAYS BE DONE BEFORE FR CURRENCY COMMISSIONS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PAYING IN USD PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD!

ORDER FORM wrote:
  • Dragon/OC image reference
  • Personality/Notes
  • Payment type (TREASURE/GEMS)
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi Hello! I just wanted to let you know that if you was $10 USD, the comparable FR rates are 800kt-1mt or 1000g!
@orewatowi Hello! I just wanted to let you know that if you was $10 USD, the comparable FR rates are 800kt-1mt or 1000g!
52YLo8F.png
@ThirtyOne oh thanks! I can never remember the conversion rates! Edit: OH WOW! Your art is gorgeous!
@ThirtyOne oh thanks! I can never remember the conversion rates! Edit: OH WOW! Your art is gorgeous!
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi can I get on your ping list? I don't have money right now but when I do I have some characters that would look amazing in your style
@orewatowi can I get on your ping list? I don't have money right now but when I do I have some characters that would look amazing in your style
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Heyo I'm interested! Does the dragon need to have a gijinka design already?
Heyo I'm interested! Does the dragon need to have a gijinka design already?
CMRpQgA.png
@actuallybecca it does not! I usually design the gijinka on the fly when I'm drawing these. If you wanted it to look a specific way, let me know and I can make sure I draw it as you like!
@actuallybecca it does not! I usually design the gijinka on the fly when I'm drawing these. If you wanted it to look a specific way, let me know and I can make sure I draw it as you like!
LyS0pBD.png
bump
bump
LyS0pBD.png
bump
bump
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi I'm down do you use paypal
@orewatowi I'm down do you use paypal
CMRpQgA.png
@orewatowi

If you will take mix payments (part gem, part treasure), I'm very interested!
@orewatowi

If you will take mix payments (part gem, part treasure), I'm very interested!
Rve7uPU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27