Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tooth and bone art shop (Slots Open!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center]Bump! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
Bump!
Peter-He/Him-Artist-Check out my art shop here!
6212728_67PhCHt0jLk1lKR.gif
yo
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Bump!
yo
is RATTSPAM still active as an artist for here ? :0c just wondering
is RATTSPAM still active as an artist for here ? :0c just wondering
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Meraraki
Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- Captain Nilo
Size- Half Body
Complexity- full render
Details- For pose ideas, maybe she looking engrossed on scanning a clue, or maybe she being aggressive, snarling or similar(all of teeth are sharp btw, I don't have a ref of that but they're basically like shark teeth). Also very important detail to not get wrong, she doesn't have breasts(in the past people have drawn other of my she/her, non mammal ocs that don't have those with them, so I make a point of mentioning they don't have em now)
Payment method - Gems

If you want to decline the order feel free to ^^
Meraraki
Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- Captain Nilo
Size- Half Body
Complexity- full render
Details- For pose ideas, maybe she looking engrossed on scanning a clue, or maybe she being aggressive, snarling or similar(all of teeth are sharp btw, I don't have a ref of that but they're basically like shark teeth). Also very important detail to not get wrong, she doesn't have breasts(in the past people have drawn other of my she/her, non mammal ocs that don't have those with them, so I make a point of mentioning they don't have em now)
Payment method - Gems

If you want to decline the order feel free to ^^
@Dreamily
I think Ratt he's currently inactive because of burnout. I'll ask him if he'll be active again soon and to mark his orders as closed.

@Meraraki
Your slot has been claimed, send payment and I can begin working on your order. For pose would her leaning over a desk snarling be good?
@Dreamily
I think Ratt he's currently inactive because of burnout. I'll ask him if he'll be active again soon and to mark his orders as closed.

@Meraraki
Your slot has been claimed, send payment and I can begin working on your order. For pose would her leaning over a desk snarling be good?
yo
@InfectedSouls Sent payment in a private message ^^ and yes, that sounds good
@InfectedSouls Sent payment in a private message ^^ and yes, that sounds good
Bump!
yo
Bump!
yo
Falariaaa Artist- @infectedsouls Character(s)- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76564978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765650/76564978_350.png[/img][/url] Size- Full body Complexity- full render Details- Dark vibes, pose is whatever you think is appropriate, she also has lore in her bio and a theme song that could give inspiration I'd like if her primary and secondary genes can be simplified to just basic! as long as she's still a dark red imperial :) (but pls keep roundhorns on real dragon if possible) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=19&winggene=0&wings=60&auth=7034d08b526e4d87ea924c9ac93abc56bcc0ac92&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Payment method - Gems
Falariaaa
Artist- @infectedsouls
Character(s)- 76564978_350.png
Size- Full body
Complexity- full render
Details- Dark vibes, pose is whatever you think is appropriate, she also has lore in her bio and a theme song that could give inspiration
I'd like if her primary and secondary genes can be simplified to just basic! as long as she's still a dark red imperial :) (but pls keep roundhorns on real dragon if possible)
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=19&winggene=0&wings=60&auth=7034d08b526e4d87ea924c9ac93abc56bcc0ac92&dummyext=prev.png
Payment method - Gems
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Falariaaa
Your slot has been claimed! Your order will be 2000 gems, send payment about I can begin working on your order.
@Falariaaa
Your slot has been claimed! Your order will be 2000 gems, send payment about I can begin working on your order.
yo
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18