Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tooth and bone art shop (Slots Open!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Bump!
Peter-He/Him-Artist-Check out my art shop here!
6212728_67PhCHt0jLk1lKR.gif
yo
[center][quote](Ithaca) [b]Artist[/b]- @InfectedSouls [b]Character[/b]- Cheshire [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60521941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605220/60521941_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Size[/b]- Full-body [b]Complexity[/b]- Flat color [b]Details[/b]- I'd like him to be in full garb (with all his apparel) EXCEPT with the mask down off his face (just on his neck), & bipedal/anthro (standing on his two back legs). Please read his lore if you get a chance, to understand his personality. I want him to look clever and charismatic, like a proper underground salesman. Probably winking, with a dashing smile or smirk. Maybe have his arms crossed; or whatever you think would suit his character best! [b]Payment method[/b] - USD[/quote] If you have any more questions for me about him or how I want him to look--please don't hesitate to ask![/center]
Quote:
(Ithaca)
Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character- Cheshire
60521941_350.png
Size- Full-body
Complexity- Flat color
Details- I'd like him to be in full garb (with all his apparel) EXCEPT with the mask down off his face (just on his neck), & bipedal/anthro (standing on his two back legs). Please read his lore if you get a chance, to understand his personality. I want him to look clever and charismatic, like a proper underground salesman. Probably winking, with a dashing smile or smirk. Maybe have his arms crossed; or whatever you think would suit his character best!
Payment method - USD

If you have any more questions for me about him or how I want him to look--please don't hesitate to ask!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Ithaca
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 15 USD(cash app is $Deaddadcrew), send payment and I can begin working on your order.
I read your requests for pose and read his lore.
@Ithaca
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 15 USD(cash app is $Deaddadcrew), send payment and I can begin working on your order.
I read your requests for pose and read his lore.
yo
@InfectedSouls
Do you send like updates of the order so I can let you know if something needs to be changed, or do you just send the final product and that's it?

Also, do you have paypal or venmo? I don't have cashapp.
@InfectedSouls
Do you send like updates of the order so I can let you know if something needs to be changed, or do you just send the final product and that's it?

Also, do you have paypal or venmo? I don't have cashapp.
@Ithaca
I can absolutely send you up dates as I work, I have venmo which is also Deaddadcrew.
@Ithaca
I can absolutely send you up dates as I work, I have venmo which is also Deaddadcrew.
yo
@InfectedSouls
Okay cool! I'll send it right away!

This is just an art commission I've put off for so long since I'm kinda picky about it. I absolutely wish I could draw myself but alas I don't have the gift.
@InfectedSouls
Okay cool! I'll send it right away!

This is just an art commission I've put off for so long since I'm kinda picky about it. I absolutely wish I could draw myself but alas I don't have the gift.
[center]Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Bump!
yo
Hello! I'd love to snag a commission if they're still available <3
Username: GloomyTeeth

Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- (This guy has a bit of body horror but I can totally switch him out if you'd like https://toyhou.se/12374897.johnny-sawyer/gallery#42219127 )
Size- Halfbody
Complexity- Full Render
Details- (expression/specific colored lighting/character details/ect): Anything is cool with me, whatever you'd like to do <3
Payment method - gems 1500
Hello! I'd love to snag a commission if they're still available <3
Username: GloomyTeeth

Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- (This guy has a bit of body horror but I can totally switch him out if you'd like https://toyhou.se/12374897.johnny-sawyer/gallery#42219127 )
Size- Halfbody
Complexity- Full Render
Details- (expression/specific colored lighting/character details/ect): Anything is cool with me, whatever you'd like to do <3
Payment method - gems 1500
@GloomyTeeth
Your slot has been claimed. Send payments and I can begin working on your order.
@GloomyTeeth
Your slot has been claimed. Send payments and I can begin working on your order.
yo
[center]@GloomyTeeth Your order is complete, if you need anything changed let me know. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/47491405_yrrp099tb6re3a2.png[/img][/center]
@GloomyTeeth
Your order is complete, if you need anything changed let me know.
47491405_yrrp099tb6re3a2.png
yo
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18